Skyscraper method and 6ft6 method leak (heightmaxx guides)

D

Deleted member 49130

Gold
Saw some poeple asking for it and the other link here got taken down so here u go

you should know most of the stuff inside is cope, if not complete bs

Give me reacts :aheago:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ASM5, iam good boy, lightskinbengali and 11 others
skyscraper method sounds so cope holyshit, bonesmash your head lol

• +1
Reactions: ASM5, Deleted member 48710, shalomnigga and 5 others
alr have it. all guide is just sprinting & sleeping jfl

• +1
Reactions: DoII
this cope method was written by a 14 year old.

i'm not gonna take anything this guy says seriously if he's talking about 'the power of your mind' and microfracturing.

"Cow milk is what a calf drinks to grow into a big cow" no shit. that's what animals do: they drink their mothers milk because they can't hunt for food themselves. that doesn't mean milk has some secret ingredient to make you taller. there are way healthier alternatives for adult humans. the myth that milk makes you grow was made popular by the dairy industry. the same way smoking cigarettes was promoted as healthy. and i'm not saying these products are similar, i'm talking about the propaganda aspect.

at least he doesn't advocate for injecting HGH. but he fails to understand all his 'safe' methods are cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadintraining and RAMU KAKA
3ADD4091 957A 4544 8A2D 3BB67BBA9E23

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Angutoid, sayi and distance decay
this cope method was written by a 14 year old.

i'm not gonna take anything this guy says seriously if he's talking about 'the power of your mind' and microfracturing.

"Cow milk is what a calf drinks to grow into a big cow" no shit. that's what animals do: they drink their mothers milk because they can't hunt for food themselves. that doesn't mean milk has some secret ingredient to make you taller. there are way healthier alternatives for adult humans. the myth that milk makes you grow was made popular by the dairy industry. the same way smoking cigarettes was promoted as healthy. and i'm not saying these products are similar, i'm talking about the propaganda aspect.

at least he doesn't advocate for injecting HGH. but he fails to understand all his 'safe' methods are cope.
ikr, imagine actually paying for it and opening it to see that. i would rope immediatly. some of the stuff in there is completly wrong too but people still want it for some reason

• +1
Reactions: zura and orangomango2003
ikr, imagine actually paying for it and opening it to see that. i would rope immediatly. some of the stuff in there is completly wrong too but people still want it for some reason
DNRD but def water pdf

So ppl actually $30 for water.
Crazy

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
you cant surpass the height barrier set by your genetics, Not everyone can be 6'4 it isnt healthy.

yeah bro i read skycraper once

it says if you rotate your arms your clavicles grow :lul:

I drank a shit ton of dairy and I grew way taller than anyone in my family. Maybe all the hormones fucked me up