Slacked off today, skipped gym, got drunk and ate slop…

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Ugh…

I don’t know why i did it, I was doing so well this last 2 weeks…I won’t let myself go for just 1 day of slacking but i could have avoid it. I got exhausted this last 3 days sleeping 6h a night and training everyday with 15k steps and cardio after weights.

I skipped the gym, drunk jack daniel’s at home (jfl, literally alone depressed) and ordered KFC and ate till i was about to throw up. Finished off with some Lays and showered and now im in bed.

I feel like a complete piece of shit now, i feel fat as fuck and i ruined my cutting streak.

The only way to kinda of recovering is eating nothing tomorrow, ill eat some shrimps at dinner and go all day with just a banana.

I fucked up, no coping for me tonight.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Manletmachine and Fish
Naw, you were trying to keep your glucose metabolism from slowing and keep your insulin sensitivity sensitive, it was just a refeed (Cope)

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Naw, you were trying to keep your glucose metabolism from slowing and keep your insulin sensitivity sensitive, it was just a refeed (Cope)
I appreciate it…:fuk:

It'll be ok bro.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, not__cel and PseudoMaxxer
Ugh…

I don’t know why i did it, I was doing so well this last 2 weeks…I won’t let myself go for just 1 day of slacking but i could have avoid it. I got exhausted this last 3 days sleeping 6h a night and training everyday with 15k steps and cardio after weights.

I skipped the gym, drunk jack daniel’s at home (jfl, literally alone depressed) and ordered KFC and ate till i was about to throw up. Finished off with some Lays and showered and now im in bed.

I feel like a complete piece of shit now, i feel fat as fuck and i ruined my cutting streak.

The only way to kinda of recovering is eating nothing tomorrow, ill eat some shrimps at dinner and go all day with just a banana.

I fucked up, no coping for me tonight.
Bro actually got drunk

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Manletmachine
Encouraging Everything Will Be Ok GIF by LookHUMAN

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer