Slavic Male SMV has never been lower in human history.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, HerpDerpson, MoggerGaston and 2 others
Kurwa is half the polish language lmao
every other word Slavic ogres say is kurwa or whatever the language specific form of it is istg 😂

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Kurwa is half the polish language lmao
Polska to najlepszy kraj w Europie. Ostoja wolności, solidarności i białego DNA. @Over może potwierdzić. Poza tym - Polska Chrystustem Narodów!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jako biały Polak katolik nigdy jej nie opuszczę na stałe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, HTN_Mentalcel, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Why are you larping as polack, bracie xdddd
Why tf would I larp as a toilet cleaner nigga ? If I was to larp it would be as a swede which I probably could just based off the fact I’m tall and blonde

Polska to najlepszy kraj w Europie. Ostoja wolności, solidarności i białego DNA. @Over może potwierdzić. Poza tym - Polska Chrystustem Narodów!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jako biały Polak katolik nigdy jej nie opuszczę na stałe.
It’s not white, poles are subhumans and I wish hitler killed more of us

• JFL
Reactions: AnimeNerd, piec and russiancelreturns
It’s not white, poles are subhumans and I wish hitler killed more of us
JFL you're not a polack, just a larping subhuman as per usual. Gtfo, twoja stara zapierdala.

JFL you're not a polack, just a larping subhuman as per usual. Gtfo, twoja stara zapierdala.
Twoja stara to kopara I twoj ojciec ją odpala

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
lol im jealous of europeans because JBW to a degree works on slavs. so many aspie european dudes ive spoken with online have slavic gfs. it's like equivalent of low tier white dude dating hispanic women in the usa.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Twoja stara to kopara I twoj ojciec ją odpala
JFL at your translator skillz. You'll never be a polack. It's over for you, dalit.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
JFL at your translator skillz. You'll never be a polack. It's over for you, dalit.
Wouldn’t wanna be a toilet cleaner anyways, go suck off ur germanic massa Marek

Wouldn’t wanna be a toilet cleaner anyways, go suck off ur germanic massa Marek
ur proud of being racist against slavs. its cringe

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Bro you are one of the best users on this forum. I wish the best for you.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Slavic women are the biggest race traitors in the world.I would go ER if was a slav guy

Hitler Niegdy nie dowidiow się że slavistan będzie ostatnim biały mieście :lul:

Slavic women are the biggest race traitors in the world.I would go ER if was a slav guy
they just date white men here in the netherlands. leaving slavic men behind

brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: StuntmanMike
nigga what are u talking about, slavic women wouldnt date anyone besides men from their country

• Hmm...
Reactions: distance decay and MoggerGaston
Slavs are white niggers
I corrected your post
IMG 20240407 112456 497

Why tf would I larp as a toilet cleaner nigga ? If I was to larp it would be as a swede which I probably could just based off the fact I’m tall and blonde
Bro you’d rather want to larp as polish instead of Swedish. Sweden is a shithole failed society just like UK and Murica.

Bro you’d rather want to larp as polish instead of Swedish. Sweden is a shithole failed society just like UK and Murica.
slavs never had a society to begin with nigga :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
slavs never had a society to begin with nigga :ROFLMAO:
its personal experience

i was way happier in poland than in the netherlands. girls liked me, ppl liked me.

in NL i only face racism. their society can go fuck itself

Elab nigga!

they just date white men here in the netherlands. leaving slavic men behind

brutal
Every Slavic girl I know says she dislikes Dutch men because they're autistic robots