Slavs are ugly

Final Slavpill

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world! (photos)​

1. Poland

ug15

You’d be surprised to learn how many quietly-Polish people there are in Hollywood at the moment. There’s Kristen Bell, the internet’s soul mate and a walking “best of” Polish features. Then there’s John Krasinski, who even a 19th century Confederacy general would admit is as cute as they come. And finally, there’s Martha-mother-effin-Stewart, née Kostyra, who in her salad days (or before them?) was an absolutely gorgeous model for Chanel.
Kristen and Martha, it turns out, are safe — Polish women didn’t register in the most rejected nationalities. But sorry Polish men, only 9% of you made the internet’s biggest beauty pageant.

IMG 2294

while their men just have to be barely better looking than an ape.
Pic related casually mogs 99% of slavcel foids. He's average in Samara btw
20240131 142245

Source:
literally who's article with no sources and random tweets

Damn I look like a slav :fuk::feelsbadman::feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
ugly subhumans....

• So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Eastern europeans don't even look that different from central and northern Europeans on average. They are mostly failo'd by poverty and culture.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
The copium in this chat, lmao Slavs are literally niggers they keep posting that one Russian guy

This is what he looks like now jfl

IMG 2379

IMG 2378

This is what is considered attractive in slavland, they’re the ugliest genetic group in Europe, EASTERN SLAVS, Southern Slavs, WESTERN SLAVS, only Croatian, Czechs look good because they have Germanic admixture LUL

I remember seeing video of a russian woman explaining the slavic male-female-looks discrepancy as follows:

their women have to look like models, get educated and behave classy, while their men just have to be barely better looking than an ape.
Russian foid in my class looks at dicks in class

Some of them aren’t ugly

LONDON (Reuters) - Britons are among the ugliest people in the world, according to a dating website that says it only allows "beautiful people" to join.

Fewer than one in eight British men and just three in 20 women who have applied to BeautifulPeople.com have been accepted, an emailed statement from the website showed.

Only the male Russian and Polish applicants fared worse than British men, although Russian women had a 44 percent acceptance rate.
BP.com is a bullshit scam. Even I once made it inside at one point (it took 2 tries, though). This was back when I was in my early 20s, though.