Slaying and human relationships with other is not the key to happiness

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
Please understand this. I have not slayed a huge amount but I can confidently claim that it gives you no sort of true happiness, a temporary afterglow at best and an affirmation that you aren’t subhuman.

it sounds cliche, but happiness comes from a combination of spiritual and/or religious self acceptance, you find your true meaning in this world and there’s your answer.

Life is not about slaying lol,most people don’t care about you, especially girls you have romantic relationships with. just stay close by your family, looksmax the best you can, pursue your goals, and chances are if you try enough shit your life will be liveable at worst... and amazing at best

I would recommend meditation, dopamine fasting, believing in a religion, and always keeping the knowledge that everything is temporary. Don’t base your happiness around one single aspect or person in your life, she is never yours it’s just your turn. Your job could be here today and gone tomorrow. Your dad might be alive today and dead tomorrow..

that being said the vast majority of men’s lives are complete and utter shit, but always remember that you are blackpilled and not a dumb normie. You have an advantage. a huge one if you’re under 25

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Danish_Retard, TheAscendedOne and 58 others
How do you dopamine fast?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
How do you dopamine fast?
You can look it up but as far as I know it’s:

Not listening to music
no instant gratification, no sex, fap etc
no junk food

basically no easy releases for free pleasure.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Schönling, HighIQcel and 6 others
Yeah just ignore decades of neuroscience, research, statistics and peer reviewed studies and believe in god, fam. You are the worst sort of person for posting crap like this.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Danish_Retard, TheAscendedOne and 15 others
Yeah just ignore decades of neuroscience, research, statistics and peer reviewed studies and believe in god, fam. You are the worst sort of person for posting crap like this.
jfl wdym

my religion proved things before science did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, TheAscendedOne, CopeIsReal and 2 others
Slaying and getting female validation is ONE of the best parts of life especially in your developmental years. I wouldn’t down play it’s importance

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 5061 and 6 others
Slaying and getting female validation is ONE of the best parts of life especially in your developmental years. I wouldn’t down play it’s importance
i agree but many people have led fulfilling and happy lives without having an N count of 20 by the age of 18 lol
Bruh if you don’t wanna beliebe that’s your choice lol. It makes you a moral and better person

regardless islam predicted black holes in the 600s

funny how you ignore all of the other valid advice and just pick one word out of a whole thread. It’s not my fault you’re a nihilist

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, CopeIsReal, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
i agree but many people have led fulfilling and happy lives without having an N count of 20 by the age of 18 lol

Bruh if you don’t wanna beliebe that’s your choice lol. It makes you a moral and better person

regardless islam predicted black holes in the 600s

funny how you ignore all of the other valid advice and just pick one word out of a whole thread. It’s not my fault you’re a nihilist

Holy shit you're actually a mudslime? Jfl an inbred sandnigger coming to us with his "wisdom." Go fuck a goat you pedophile worshipping cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheAscendedOne, Fear and 3 others
Holy shit you're actually a mudslime? Jfl an inbred sandnigger coming to us with his "wisdom." Go fuck a goat you pedophile worshipping cuck.
“sandnigger” nice one i am from Balkan countries :)

muhammad wasn’t a pedophile anyway, i’m not even a devout muslim but i can sense your ignorant islamophobia from a mile away mate. Keep listening to one sided narratives

the catholic church has a history of abusing children why don’t you comment on that?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheAscendedOne, Norwooder and 8 others
You sound like someone who one can have a deep conversation with at night. Your arguments have some value for sure, slaying might be a cope, but losing one's virginity early is crucial for development.
I know 6'8 guys who could slay any girl but they still do cocaine to fulfill their lack of dopamine in life. We're all worthless beings, religion is cope, optimistic nihilism is a better approach imo. But even though I've realized this rationally, I still crave validation so much since I've never got it.
I guess you need to experience a thing once, so you can move on and focus on new goals.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, stuckneworleans, Norwooder and 7 others
“sandnigger” nice one i am from Balkan countries :)

muhammad wasn’t a pedophile anyway, i’m not even a devout muslim but i can sense your ignorant islamophobia from a mile away mate. Keep listening to one sided narratives

the catholic church has a history of abusing children why don’t you comment on that?

Because I'm not a fucking catholic you projecting turkroach.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
You sound like someone who one can have a deep conversation with at night. Your arguments have some value for sure, slaying might be a cope, but losing one's virginity early is crucial for development.
I know 6'8 guys who could slay any girl but they still do cocaine to fulfill their lack of dopamine in life. We're all worthless beings, religion is cope, optimistic nihilism is a better approach imo. But even though I've realized this rationally, I still crave validation so much since I've never got it.
I guess you need to experience a thing once, so you can move on and focus on new goals.
I try to have a personality lol

I don’t know I lost it at 17 (could have lost it earlier but i was mentalcel) and it didn’t make me feel much better.
C143FC18 4598 4DDD 8494 0299112116D4

@Chadelite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4671, CopeIsReal and 1 other person
I try to have a personality lol

I don’t know I lost it at 17 (could have lost it earlier but i was mentalcel) and it didn’t make me feel much better.

View attachment 274434

@Chadelite
I gotta lose mine asap so I can move the fuck on. All I can think about is my inceldom atm. It's pathetic. I watch videos about stoicism at least once a week, yet I can't escape my biological drive for even a few days.
Why are you on here if you're spiritual now?

• +1
I gotta lose mine asap so I can move the fuck on. All I can think about is my inceldom atm. It's pathetic. I watch videos about stoicism at least once a week, yet I can't escape my biological drive for even a few days.
Why are you on here if you're spiritual now?
i’m not really spiritual

I’m not even a devout person. I just always question what is real and what is not

• +1
Ne mutlu turkum diyene

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, je3oe, nastynas and 1 other person
110e835

Please understand this. I have not slayed a huge amount but I can confidently claim that it gives you no sort of true happiness, a temporary afterglow at best and an affirmation that you aren’t subhuman.

it sounds cliche, but happiness comes from a combination of spiritual and/or religious self acceptance, you find your true meaning in this world and there’s your answer.

Life is not about slaying lol,most people don’t care about you, especially girls you have romantic relationships with. just stay close by your family, looksmax the best you can, pursue your goals, and chances are if you try enough shit your life will be liveable at worst... and amazing at best

I would recommend meditation, dopamine fasting, believing in a religion, and always keeping the knowledge that everything is temporary. Don’t base your happiness around one single aspect or person in your life, she is never yours it’s just your turn. Your job could be here today and gone tomorrow. Your dad might be alive today and dead tomorrow..

that being said the vast majority of men’s lives are complete and utter shit, but always remember that you are blackpilled and not a dumb normie. You have an advantage. a huge one if you’re under 25
No bro we are programmed for sex and relationships since day 1 in this Hellhole. If I had female attention and gf like normies do, my life would be milion times better.
I have no motivation to continue living like this as someone who never had 1 fucking foid interested.

GF, female validation, these serotonin rushes when you know someone would like to fuck you. Cant live without it, no point living without it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Norwooder, Deleted member 4671 and 4 others
This is what I’ve been trying to say in my last post.. nobody gives a fuck about your laycount. Bang 10 stacys just to prove to yourself you can.. then move on and find a meaningful relationship

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
View attachment 274439

No bro we are programmed for sex and relationships since day 1 in this Hellhole. If I had female attention and gf like normies do, my life would be milion times better.
I have no motivation to continue living like this as someone who never had 1 fucking foid interested.

GF, female validation, these serotonin rushes when you know someone would like to fuck you. Cant live without it, no point living without it.
bro it didn’t improve my life much.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and RudyRude
Fuck bro, I thought you were cool, but you are another brainwashed atheist, totally against any idea of spiritualism within mankind and devoted to the idea of nothing based on which cannot be physically proved either way.

you will feel empty for a long time son.
Maybe heroin will help you cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4671, CopeIsReal and 2 others

Kinda makes you feel like a god though

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Patient A and turkproducer
Fuck bro, I thought you were cool, but you are another brainwashed atheist, totally against any idea of spiritualism within mankind and devoted to the idea of nothing based on which cannot be physically proved either way.

you will feel empty for a long time son.
Maybe heroin will help you cope

If there was a god I would not exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and turkproducer
bro it didn’t improve my life much.
Because you aren't a truecel maybe. I am 23 and never got a compliment or touched a woman. I want LTR with loyal girl. I want to know how it feels to hug someone.
At the moment I cant image myself living any time longer than 25.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Norwooder, Hopeful333 and 9 others
Because you aren't a truecel maybe. I am 23 and never got a compliment or touched a woman. I want LTR with loyal girl. I want to know how it feels to hug someone.
At the moment I cant image myself living any time longer than 25.
i think you are very NON NT

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Chadelite
That’s honestly how I view it also; if you never had atleast some sort of healthy amount of female attention and Everyone around you has then obviously that’s all you’re going to think about 24/7. I think the key to happiness is helping others, discipline, hard work and minimalism. As you can see; Zionists know that’s the key to happiness and do everything they can to destroy that and demoralize society by making it more degenerative as the years go by.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 5061, turkproducer and 1 other person
i think you are very NON NT
I haven't had a friend in 11 years irl. I am going to adult high school and girls from my class dont give me IOIs or compliments or anything.

I joined messenger group with half of the class. Asked one landwhale girl who hosted a small party (made thread about it) if I can come, she didnt even respond. Cute small girl i like dont even look at me.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SA7, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 5061 and 4 others
I haven't had a friend in 11 years irl. I am going to adult high school and girls from my class dont give me IOIs or compliments or anything.

I joined messenger group with half of the class. Asked one landwhale girl who hosted a small party (made thread about it) if I can come, she didnt even respond. Cute small girl i like dont even look at me.
u really need to PM me pics man

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Over
If there was a god I would not exist.
If you only view religion as about some guy up in the sky named god then so be it. Do what you want

• +1
You are correct. Heroin is path to happiness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, BigBoy, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
  • +1
Lol. True in certain aspects but incomplete in others.

Nvm thx for your thread. Here's your turn for notifications dopamine boost

• JFL
  • +1
hes not telling you god is real, he's telling you believing can give you a better perspective on life

• +1
Im still liw energy because I coomed not too long ago but I want to ask you @turkproducer since you made this thread:

Do you feel full filled with your friendships or interpersonal relationships like family and so on?

• +1
extremely high iq post but a lot of people will say you are coping especially if they've never gotten validation from women.

you will never be fulfilled by just slaying

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Barbarossa_ and turkproducer
WTF is this cucked faggotry, go inject T beta bitch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, DidntRead, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
extremely high iq post but a lot of people will say you are coping especially if they've never gotten validation from women.

Neither will be without (interpersonal) relationships lol.

"Happiness comes from spiritual and religious self acceptance"? Lol. True meaning? What is that. I'm lost.

You're happy if u are fullfilled in your life.

II'm not saying ONS is the right path anywa. I actually agree in certain ways but idk sounds blue pill and makes me want to disagree

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and hebbewem
Im still liw energy because I coomed not too long ago but I want to ask you @turkproducer since you made this thread:

Do you feel full filled with your friendships or interpersonal relationships like family and so on?
i don’t really form strong attachment with anyone so they feel a bit empty but i do enjoy being around them
WTF is this cucked faggotry, go inject T beta bitch
whats cucked

yeah i mean it’s obviously nice but it didn’t make my life happy

"Happiness comes from spiritual and religious self acceptance"? Lol. True meaning? What is that. I'm lost.

II'm not saying ONS is the right path anywa. I actually agree in certain ways but idk sounds blue pill and makes me want to disagree
It comes from accepting who you are as a person and bonus points if you can accept that you are subordinate to some sort of higher power

• +1

We all have personal circumstances and that's why we give relevance to different lifestyles.

I can say I have no family. So if I ever want to FUCKING FEEL connection with someone is a relationship. There's no other way around. You could just claim that I'm trying to base my happiness on one person but so you do so does everyone. It's always based on multiple things.

I'll be miserable either way tho. I'm blackpilled there's no cope around don't worry.

Thing is we go for what we crave, want and need and that's the best shot to happiness.

• +1
We all have personal circumstances and that's why we give relevance to different lifestyles.

I can say I have no family. So if I ever want to FUCKING FEEL connection with someone is a relationship. There's no other way around. You could just claim that I'm trying to base my happiness on one person but so you do so does everyone. It's always based on multiple things.

I'll be miserable either way tho. I'm blackpilled there's no cope around don't worry.

Thing is we go for what we crave, want and need and that's the best shot to happiness.
idk mate i didn’t have the best family life and I still try to be on good terms with family

• +1

i agree that being able to create interpersonal relationships is the gateway to enjoying life. but once you're able to attract women i think life fulfilment will come from other places.

it will sound bluepilled but there is more to life. if you are going to live for 60+ years you need to get a perspective in how you want to live life etc and what goals you want to accomplish.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Square Jaw, BigBoy and 1 other person
idk mate i didn’t have the best family life and I still try to be on good terms with family
That's not my point lol. Happiness although meaning the same to everyone, isn't attained the same way for everybody.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and hebbewem
That's not my point lol. Happiness although meaning the same to everyone, isn't attained the same way for everybody.
ok nihilist

• +1
  • +1
mashallah turkproducer efendi

• Woah
  • +1
How we could get fulfilled? By praying 10 times a day?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, DidntRead, Arkantos and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227 and RAITEIII
find your own meaning in life m8.

I would start by at least trying to kill your ego
It’s MOG or GET MOGGED a world bro

I know what career and job I want to have in my life BUT your self esteem and how you feel is mostly related to looks bro

When a 6.5 PSL girl gives you attention and validation you will realize that worth 10 degrees and makes you feel that you are worthy of living and not genetic trash that no one wants

I understand your point of view I have lost someone very important in my family and I understand family value and stuff

• +1
High IQ chadproducer.
It's funny how all these retards attacked you just by saying the word "religion" ignoring every other things you've mentioned

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, TheAscendedOne, HighIQcel and 1 other person
High IQ chadproducer.
It's funny how all these retards attacked you just by saying the word "religion" ignoring every other things you've mentioned
i literally mentioned it once in the original post.

fine if you don’t want to believe in it, but it’s good for moral character and humans are designed to be led by a strong figure. Society lacks that nowadays and most fathers are absent or not masculine enough to lead men

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, stuckneworleans, BigBoy and 1 other person