Slaying doesn’t fix mental issues

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
Tbh my first 3 slays were prob the most dopamine fueling shit in the entire world. Like after one of those slays I just buying energy drinks, playing music and driving around thinking fuck yeah I did it. Now they legit provide 0 dopamine, and doesn’t even stop me from thinking I’m subhuman. I look at myself in the mirror today and idk my skull looked narrow asf while also being bloated so imagine how fucking ugly I looked and still look cus I’m making the thread rn. Like I cba to even bother with my tinder DMs cus like moving onto to another potential slay is like starting all over again. All I keep is the looks obv and the knowledge of having to be low inhibit. But yeah u really gotta be motivated to get slays. I feel like mine have gone to shit cus I’m no longer a virgin that NEEDs to fuck as soon as possible. Obv it makes u way less desperate which may be a halo to some foids, but also stops me from trying anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, Htobrother, TUSSELEIF and 8 others
Fakecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Numb, Dicklet3incher and ambi
I’m not claiming incel. I’m saying it doesn’t solve me feeling subhuman at times. Like I legit wanna bash my skull in and break it

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Mister Fuwy
You probably are very ugly. Slaying is ehat every normal human being can do lmao. Embrace that you are ugly, enjoy life and stop crying with these shit threads

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot, rhinoplasty and Mister Fuwy
I’m not claiming incel. I’m saying it doesn’t solve me feeling subhuman at times. Like I legit wanna bash my skull in and break it
Send face in messages

You probably are very ugly. Slaying is ehat every normal human being can do lmao. Embrace that you are ugly, enjoy life and stop crying with these shit threads
I think it’s this tbh. Slaying is so overrated on this forum when legit it’s easy asf considering normies from a range of psl and heights can do it. So yeah maybe I’m realizing how worthlessly easy it was so I have no value anymore

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
I think it’s this tbh. Slaying is so overrated on this forum when legit it’s easy asf considering normies from a range of psl and heights can do it. So yeah maybe I’m realizing how worthless ly easy it was so I have no value anymore
Exactly. 90% of people i know irl have had sex and you can guess the variety of the looks in that 90%. Guys that barely keep themselves hygienic, very short guys etc.. It’s easy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Xtra and Reformed
The secret to an insane life is simple

High sentience + HTN and above looks + average and above height + a top tier low bodycount no social media gf + having enough money where you don’t have to work + solid group of friends

Cannot fail with that life
All I need now is money and I will be the happiest man on earth

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Richard Cheese, ambi and 5 others
DNR.

we get it, you get pussy daily from your LTB gf.

NO ONE CARES!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Dicklet3incher

High sentience + HTN and above looks + average and above height + a top tier low bodycount no social media gf + having enough money where you don’t have to work + solid group or friends

Don’t have high sentience unless drugged up

And no social group of guys

Tbh my first 3 slays were prob the most dopamine fueling shit in the entire world. Like after one of those slays I just buying energy drinks, playing music and driving around thinking fuck yeah I did it. Now they legit provide 0 dopamine, and doesn’t even stop me from thinking I’m subhuman. I look at myself in the mirror today and idk my skull looked narrow asf while also being bloated so imagine how fucking ugly I looked and still look cus I’m making the thread rn. Like I cba to even bother with my tinder DMs cus like moving onto to another potential slay is like starting all over again. All I keep is the looks obv and the knowledge of having to be low inhibit. But yeah u really gotta be motivated to get slays. I feel like mine have gone to shit cus I’m no longer a virgin that NEEDs to fuck as soon as possible. Obv it makes u way less desperate which may be a halo to some foids, but also stops me from trying anymore
that's purely because of this site. this site and other incel places have ruined you like it has to many other people. normies never think they are subhuman or hate themselves which is the main reason i envy them

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Exactly. 90% of people i know irl have had sex and you can guess the variety of the looks in that 90%. Guys that barely keep themselves hygienic, very short guys etc.. It’s easy.
i dont believe most men are incels, if you cant slay at all you are definitely non NT. no doubt about it

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and ambi
i dont believe most men are incels, if you cant slay at all you are definitely non NT. no doubt about it
from my experience the only virgins are non nt exactly

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
from my experience the only virgins are non nt exactly
Yup and being or frauding at least NT for a couple hours is so fucking easy. Even just alcohol can change ur entire life if u time it well before meeting normies and continue taking it throughout a night (don’t be that subhuman that overdoes it and throws up everywhere and ruins the mood).

Anyway slaying has become so meaningless to me

I think it’s this tbh. Slaying is so overrated on this forum when legit it’s easy asf considering normies from a range of psl and heights can do it. So yeah maybe I’m realizing how worthlessly easy it was so I have no value anymore
proves I am one of the ugliest mfers on this forum since i cant slay and no amount of hyperNT helps either.

is what it is

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Nigga OP had to write a mini essay to humble brag as humbly diggity fuckity as possible

NIGGA, If you are going to brag out anything, DO IT THE NORMAL WAY PUSSY, Stop with this wishy washy yyeeea i slay but its nothing burger duuudee , SHUT THE FUCK UP, BRAG LIKE ANY OTHER HUMAN, PLEASE!

• +1
Reactions: ambi
proves I am one of the ugliest mfers on this forum since i cant slay and no amount of hyperNT helps either.

is what it is
its not looks then its just written in ur DNA

Nigga OP had to write a mini essay to humble brag as humbly diggity fuckity as possible

NIGGA, If you are going to brag out anything, DO IT THE NORMAL WAY PUSSY, Stop with this wishy washy yyeeea i slay but its nothing burger duuudee , SHUT THE FUCK UP, BRAG LIKE ANY OTHER HUMAN, PLEASE!
I literally felt suicidal jfl I feel better now cus at least my head looks normal to me now. I’m so fucked also I openly say if it’s a humble brag

everyone has sex
In 2018, it was recorded that a whopping 28% of men and 18% of women between the ages of 18 and 30 hadn't had sex in the previous year.

I'd say it fixes some, makes some worse. And introduces new ones.

Whether it net net makes u better or worse is prob dependent on what ur mental state was before.

Also niggas be mirin, u can be legit lunatic but when they know you got a revolving door of 19-21yr olds, everyone wants to be around u, even your haters

In 2018, it was recorded that a whopping 28% of men and 18% of women between the ages of 18 and 30 hadn't had sex in the previous year.
I think it's much, much higher now

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I think it's much, much higher now
yes, and having had sex once in a whole year, still makes you incel. but at least you would mog me.

High sentience + HTN and above looks + average and above height + a top tier low bodycount no social media gf + having enough money where you don’t have to work + solid group of friends

ur not even avg height tho

Tbh my first 3 slays
Immediately stopped reading

Sexhaver ramblings

U literally have nothing to complain about “muhhh i feel subhuman”

YOU CAN GET PUSSY RETARD

Hate it when attractive people act like they have problems kys

yeah it’s literally meaningless, every man has a woman inside them that looks at you every time you look in the mirror, and if she doesn’t find you attractive it’s over nothing can ease the pain it’s just surgery or death

This cope. Slaying fixes everything.