Slaying is cope

D

Deleted member 7357

Iron

I totally agree with this guy. I used to think slaying was awesome. I thought I would never give up on it. Everything changed when I met a girl who in every aspect overshadows all the foids I've met in my life. Only then did I understand who the so-called high quality woman is. I used to search for the validation of chicks who probably go to bed with someone else every week. It's pathetic. The sooner you give up this empty lifestyle, the better chance you have to meet someone valuable. Keep that in mind. Time is ticking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Xangsane, Deleted member 28916 and 15 others
incel cope. slaying is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, rand anon, Johanjohan and 11 others
Redpill cope
"high quality" women are getting chad's cum on their face only to be betabuxxed by tradcucks in the future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Johanjohan, Looks234 and 8 others
the "high-quality" woman will fuck a chad the second she gets a chance

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, anoncell, Deleted member 23611 and 2 others
"Slaying is cope" former slayer to incels

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, rooman, Graham and 2 others
Redpill cope
"high quality" women are getting chad's cum on their face only to be betabuxxed by tradcucks in the future
MY BOI EGGKING IS SPITTING FACTS!!!!!

"We're in it for the slaying. Not for being an asexual handbag in a cuckold relationship" - Colez

• +1
Reactions: GeneticGod and Deleted member 24410
Keep making up arbitrary standards based on feelings/nothing

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and GeneticGod
"Slaying is cope" former slayer to incels
Just like millionaires telling broke people money doesn't matter, just gaslighting to stay on top.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and cytoplasm
Get it out your system

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
true to an extent. what ultimately matter is having children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354 and BrahminBoss
Everything changed when I met a girl who in every aspect overshadows all the foids I've met in my life.
eventually you'll see that she has the same monstrous soul as all the rest

Comedy Water GIF

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Graham
Redpill cope
Based, all bitches turn into sluts once the right type of Chad comes around

dnr no slaying for your face

When you are ugly youll make up every excuse as to why its better to be subhuman as yourself.
slaying its self is a cope for many reasons but always having the slaying power over your gfs head is much different than being some incel or a dude who has to work hard asf to "slay"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
When you are ugly youll make up every excuse as to why its better to be subhuman as yourself.
slaying its self is a cope for many reasons but always having the slaying power over your gfs head is much different than being some incel or a dude who has to work hard asf to "slay"
black

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
Yes enjoy this “high quality” foid until she gets bored of you and rides the cock carousel just like all other women in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and FutureSlayer
it's the only reason we are able to have this conversation. a long unbroken chain of people who had children.
So? It's not like there will be no more conversations if I personally don't have kids.

Yes enjoy this “high quality” foid until she gets bored of you and rides the cock carousel just like all other women in the world
How to overcome this shit bro? Are we really a lost generation of men that can betabux used up roasties if lucky?

OP is Chadsplaining.

Yup only being inside one smelly pussy is enough. Totally not better to get a variety in your life so you don’t regret not sleeping around

I hope ur girl gets cancer one day and she passes in ur arms

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
As a man, being able to invoke sexual desire in attractive females is important. It’s superior in every way to not being able to.

But yes, once she’s properly submitted, once you’ve properly conquered her, we are on to the next hunt.

To bypass this we must isolate with a chosen female and start a family, but society is programmed in such a way as to discourage the success of this, and instead promote degeneracy.