Slaying is the best cure to stop hating women

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Like many of you, I consumed PUA content, redpill content, bluepill content, and all types of other dating related videos under Covid 19. This content has in hindsight fried my brain and I can safely say that it’s for the worse.

I used to slay very little (pre Covid) compared to what I do now, but I was way happier in life. Up until Christmas 2023 I hated women with all my heart, because my mind got painted shitstained colours due to the media I was consuming.

It has taken a long time and if it wasn’t for slaying different hoes I don’t think I would’ve realised most women aren’t as bad as the media and subsequently the content I consume make them out to be.
This forum is without a doubt a radical community, so be mindful not to spend too much time here. Women in the real world aren’t as ruthless as basement dwellers want for them to be.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, aleksander, Danish_Retard and 19 others
Bro slaying made me hate women more once I found out how shallow they are and how degenerate and whores they are.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, xtremfailer, ManletBlackcel and 29 others
I mean, this is utter nonsense. Women in the real world are responsible for initiating >80% of divorces.

They’re ultimately responsible for ~65% of men in the 18-30 cohort being sexless.

They’re responsible for the corporate world strongly preferring them for hiring purposes and also for promotions.

They’re responsible for most marriages being completely sexless.

They’re responsible for the ever increasing single motherhood rates and raising criminals and idiot children.

So on and so forth. Women are absolutely responsible for much of what plagues our social fabric, albeit it has ultimately all been rubber stamped by men considering that men are the only people who have the power to implement any changes. In sum, I hope it all crumbles to ashes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, xtremfailer, NoReedemingFeature and 15 others
Water is wet dnr

Ususususjsjsbbcbejisiiozoopojxjxnnc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and AspiringMogger
I mean, this is utter nonsense. Women in the real world are responsible for initiating >80% of divorces.

They’re ultimately responsible for ~65% of men in the 18-30 cohort being sexless.

They’re responsible for the corporate world strongly preferring them for hiring purposes and also for promotions.

They’re responsible for most marriages being completely sexless.

They’re responsible for the ever increasing single motherhood rates and raising criminals and idiot children.

So on and so forth. Women are absolutely responsible for much of what plagues our social fabric, albeit it has ultimately all been rubber stamped by men considering that men are the only people who have the power to implement any changes. In sum, I hope it all crumbles down.
I disagree. It’s men enabling them. If I got all these benefits why would I not take them?

What I’m saying is I’ve never been married nor divorced, why the fuck would I care about what some oofy doofy had coming? You’ve consumed so much content of others lived experiences you’ve come to this conclusion yourself. It’s based off of other peoples lived experiences instead of your own. It’s radicalised info but do what you want, this post wasn’t made to try and change others world view

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: drimprovement, humanoidsub7 and Primalsplit
Like many of you, I consumed PUA content, redpill content, bluepill content, and all types of other dating related videos under Covid 19. This content has in hindsight fried my brain and I can safely say that it’s for the worse.

I used to slay very little (pre Covid) compared to what I do now, but I was way happier in life. Up until Christmas 2023 I hated women with all my heart, because my mind got painted shitstained colours due to the media I was consuming.

It has taken a long time and if it wasn’t for slaying different hoes I don’t think I would’ve realised most women aren’t as bad as the media and subsequently the content I consume make them out to be.
This forum is without a doubt a radical community, so be mindful not to spend too much time here. Women in the real world aren’t as ruthless as basement dwellers want for them to be.
i still dislike women but i hate normies 100x much more and you are right, every slayer or semi-popular guy i knew was a complete women worshipper. if someone claims to be misogynist but still gets laid then they are a larping incel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Danish_Retard, Primalsplit and 4 others
This is why your post:rep is negative you autistic shut in
Same join date and you have 3x more posts than me. And im the shut in? Also learn how ratios work. Mine is 1.15, it cant be negative because both numbers are positive. Retard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Agendum
I disagree. It’s men enabling them. If I got all these benefits why would I not take them?

What I’m saying is I’ve never been married nor divorced, why the fuck would I care about what some oofy doofy had coming? You’ve consumed so much content of others lived experiences you’ve come to this conclusion yourself. It’s based off of other peoples lived experiences instead of your own. It’s radicalised info but do what you want, this post wasn’t made to try and change others world view
Yes you’re right that it’s men enabling them. I’ve checked out of this system long ago and I’m only an observer. I still think women are inherently cruel and fairly evil creatures. I think most women are far more clever than most men and they know how to wield their power so well that they’ve been able to completely dominate men while also making them think they’re innocent and angelic beings.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I hate women precisely because i can't have them. Doesnt Change the fact i will Put them into Gas Chambers in Minecraft when i Take over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Pikabro, incel194012940 and 2 others
Yes you’re right that it’s men enabling them. I’ve checked out of this system long ago and I’m only an observer. I still think women are inherently cruel and fairly evil creatures. I think most women are far more clever than most men and they know how to wield their power so well that they’ve been able to completely dominate men while also making them think they’re innocent and angelic beings.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Bro slaying made me hate women more once I found out how shallow they are and how degenerate and whores they are.
said no slayer ever you larping chink

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 20370 and AspiringMogger

wow tall guy slays try being a 5’9” curry and see how you slay. All women are piggy whores that deserve the worst in the world.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, humanoidsub7, Ricky212 and 1 other person
wow tall guy slays try being a 5’9” curry and see how you slay. All women are piggy whores that deserve the worst in the world.
You just got dealt a bad hand. Most people know good looking people have it easier. Also I’m not tall unfortunately.

time to drop my femoid hate compilation:

5AA5B8FA 8829 4EE2 A9A3 A10A386F165C

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and capybara
so fucking random whores has made your opinion on women better...lmao what

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and AspiringMogger
You just got dealt a bad hand. Most people know good looking people have it easier. Also I’m not tall unfortunately.
Exactly. And the crazy thing, it’s my stupid whore mothers fault. This 5’2” whore made me shorter than my 5’11” father and 5’10” grandfather. I hope she gets raped one day and passes away so i can piss on her grave.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and AspiringMogger
so fucking random whores has made your opinion on women better...lmao what
No it just made me realise browsing org and other blackpilled spaces radicalised me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
No it just made me realise browsing org and other blackpilled spaces radicalised me.
so it's kinda like a rich person getting money to join other rich people and then telling other poors, "see they're not really that bad"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, humanoidsub7, Brus Wane and 3 others
so it's kinda like a rich person joinging other rich people and then telling other poors, "see they're not really that bad"
All women are pigs. Honestly, imo, 60% of them lie of rape. Rape is just a socially acceptable way to get nonchads in jail.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
i still dislike women but i hate normies 100x much more and you are right, every slayer or semi-popular guy i knew was a complete women worshipper. if someone claims to be misogynist but still gets laid then they are a larping incel
HAHAHAHAHHA, bro i hope this was a joke that's the funniest thing i've ever head. Misogoistic Jock chad/tyrone who gets hella bitches is one of the longest running tropes.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 55631
HAHAHAHAHHA, bro i hope this was a joke that's the funniest thing i've ever head. Misogoistic Jock chad/tyrone who gets hella bitches is one of the longest running tropes.
I legit was given lectures by frat chads online on why i should be respectful to females and that my hratddd for them “needs therapy”. I told them i hope they’re mothers get raped.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme and Kamui
I legit was given lectures by frat chads online on why i should be respectful to females and that my hratddd for them “needs therapy”. I told them i hope they’re mothers get raped.
that nigga might be the biggest retard i've ever seen on this forum, he also said i'm a redpiller cause i said that women don't wanna fuck a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
so it's kinda like a rich person getting money to join other rich people and then telling other poors, "see they're not really that bad"
Money and looks are two sides of the same coin: Genetics. An 82 IQ pookie is never gonna get rich if he comes from a middle class upbringing. It is what it is. People who consume women hating content are coping in my opinion. They refuse to look at the root cause of the issue; themselves, and blame women as a result. A MTN gotta be severely retarded if he thinks Stacy would want him. It is what it is, not all were destined for greatness.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
that nigga might be the biggest retard i've ever seen on this forum, he also said i'm a redpiller cause i said that women don't wanna fuck a virgin.
Idk why these slayers simp for females sometimes. Not our fault we are short, indian, deformed, etc.

all women are pigs. When i do die i want this printed on my grave.

• Hmm...

so basically what you're saying is it's good for GL and bad for bad looking people which is what blackpiller and incel ideology is.....so how is it toxic?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 55631
Idk why these slayers simp for females sometimes. Not our fault we are short, indian, deformed, etc.

they don't simp lmao, slayers don't have to simp cause the women do it for them.

Have you asked yourself If you are Indian, short and deformed; why would any decent looking woman want you when you are bottom of the barrel draft pick? It’s like a fat dark skin woman complaining MTN’s don’t want to take her on dates and spend money on her.

i still hate women i just have a better reason to now.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and AspiringMogger
Have you asked yourself If you are Indian, short and deformed; why would any decent looking woman want you when you are bottom of the barrel draft pick? It’s like a fat dark skin woman complaining MTN’s don’t want to take her on dates and spend money on her.
Being indian and short, sure. But i’m not ugly. I’m at least notmie lookswise and i can confirm this with the amount of times i get matches and the amount of females that even message me first. However, the deformity, is indian. I keep getting ghosted for taller dudes presumably.

Being indian and short is not my fault you fucking retard. My whore cumrag mother made me short.

• +1
so basically what you're saying is it's good for GL and bad for bad looking people which is what blackpiller and incel ideology is.....so how is it toxic?
No I’m saying it’s pointless to rot and watch videoes of other peoples experiences. Instead a man should live his own experiences. Idc about some oofy doofy getting cucked for life. Cause it’s not me in the situation. It’s between them.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Being indian and short, sure. But i’m not ugly. I’m at least notmie lookswise and i can confirm this with the amount of times i get matches and the amount of females that even message me first. However, the deformity, is indian. I keep getting ghosted for taller dudes presumably.

Being indian and short is not my fault you fucking retard. My whore cumrag mother made me short.
Would you date a Darkskin black woman who is a MTB?

No I’m saying it’s pointless to rot and watch videoes of other peoples experiences. Instead a man should live his own experiences. Idc about some oofy doofy getting cucked for life. Cause it’s not me in the situation. It’s between them.
maybe that's why you don't think foids aren't bad, cause you sound just like them when it comes to empathy.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 55631 and AspiringMogger
I would date an indian woman whose MTB.
That’s not the equivalent though. Race wise Indian men are at the bottom and Darkskin black women are at the bottom.

You can say NEA women are close to the top in smv for women but NEA men are close to the bottom. Just cause y’all are same race don’t mean you’re race equivalents in a racially heterogenous society

That’s not the equivalent though. Race wise Indian men are at the bottom and Darkskin black women are at the bottom.

You can say NEA women are close to the top in smv for women but NEA men are close to the bottom. Just cause y’all are same race don’t mean you’re race equivalents in a racially heterogenous society
Bullshit simp faggot.

Own races should date eachother. I’m an indian HTN and these foids should be worshipping me, they do kinda but not how much o want to them.

maybe that's why you don't think foids aren't bad, cause you sound just like them when it comes to empathy.
who knows maybe this faggot is indeed a foid.

that’s an internet meme you idiot. a chad is already rare, a misogynist is quite rare, now think about how rare a chad who hates women is, it probably doesn’t exist

all of the semi popular / popular guys in my grade were huge women worshippers

“Should”. This is a just world fallacy, and that’s not how the world works. Bottom tier smv people should date each other. It’s assortative mating.

JFL keep seething schizo
Indian men are objectively more atttactive than indian women. I come from a place (my hometown) where my SMV actually wasn’t bad because of how many brown boys there are, and how they looksmax.

However, in my college town, indian fobs have ruined it. You disgusting fsggot simp your mother is a whore and i hope she gets cancer

that’s an internet meme you idiot. a chad is already rare, a misogynist is quite rare, now think about how rare a chad who hates women is, it probably doesn’t exist

all of the semi popular / popular guys in my grade were huge women worshippers
you are a fucking idiot, Jocks are usually Misogynists (dudes who play sports is high school) and Lots of Chads were jocks. How is that a meme you fucking retard? atheltes call women bitches and sluts behind they're backs,

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 55631
Indian men are objectively more atttactive than indian women. I come from a place (my hometown) where my SMV actually wasn’t bad because of how many brown boys there are, and how they looksmax.

However, in my college town, indian fobs have ruined it. You disgusting fsggot simp your mother is a whore and i hope she gets cancer
Kys you shitskin currymuncher. You will never be higher than a 2/10. Marry your left hand or die an incel, that’s the only two options you got left. Caging at you deluding yourself into thinking you got options when you’re a shitskin bottom of the barrel curry, who should be wageslaving at a tiki masala truck instead of fantasising about women you’ll never have. Kys you’re a waste of space.

Kys you shitskin currymuncher. You will never be higher than a 2/10. Marry your left hand or die an incel, that’s the only two options you got left. Caging at you deluding yourself into thinking you got options when you’re a shitskin bottom of the barrel curry, who should be wageslaving at a tiki masala truck instead of fantasising about women you’ll never have. Kys you’re a waste of space.
Look at this fucking nigher simp. You probably don’t even slay you probably got one single match on a dating app and have now changed your i pinion. If you actually slayed as much as you claimed then you would be not on this forum. Disgustinf faggot simp this is why you’re probably a rape product or a failed abortion. Your mother probably got raped and or fucked by a chad and you were made a normie by her ugly ass😂😂🤣. lmk when u meet your father tho u fucking cuck,
B25E6521 9275 47DA 9CB4 0030242C6C24

you are a fucking idiot, Jocks are usually Misogynists (dudes who play sports is high school) and Lots of Chads were jocks. How is that a meme you fucking retard? atheltes call women bitches and sluts behind they're backs,
you dont know what misogyny means. calling a certain girl a slut isnt le misogyny. hating all women and wanting nothing to do with them is misogyny which no popular male or chadlite/chad is

you dont know what misogyny means. calling a certain girl a slut isnt le misogyny. hating all women and wanting nothing to do with them is misogyny which no popular male or chadlite/chad is
no shit retard, cause wanting nothing to do with women wouldn't get them laid nigga

no shit retard, cause wanting nothing to do with women wouldn't get them laid nigga
yea and therefore they dont hate women like you claim they do
this is pure fantasy world tier

yea and therefore they dont hate women like you claim they do
this is pure fantasy world tier
but if you hate women in private yet still act nice to them socially to get pussy is that still not misogimy?