Sleep is overrated for bodybuilding

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
I am not telling you not to sleep but it's not as important as you think it is, Most of your growth comes from eating, When i grew muscle the fastest i had shit sleep but great nutrition, I am now fixing my sleep becouse good sleep does improve your life but don't expect a big change on muscle growth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Loveland, User28823, Arditi and 2 others
I am not telling you not to sleep but it's not as important as you think it is, Most of your growth comes from eating, When i grew muscle the fastest i had shit sleep but great nutrition, I am now fixing my sleep becouse good sleep does improve your life but don't expect a big change on muscle growth
I sleep in my dreams

that's what a retard who doesn't know the science behind it would say

• +1
Reactions: goodmon56k, niqfan625, garoupilled_ and 9 others
it still matters

I used to work in shifts in my early twenties only getting about 4 hours sleep a day on the week i had early shift. I was very dedicated to the gym back then and very disciplined. I worked put twice a day some days and hit every body part at least twice a week but probably more and stayed consistent. Needless to say sleep didn’t stop me from doing all these things and i made more gains in that year i worked my shitty job then after quitting that job and sleeping like a faggot. But muh overtraining 🥺 these faggots that talk about sleep and overtraining drink plant based protein and wear lifting gloves, what you should be talking about is working out more especially if ur young

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: princeofpeace and MagaPutinism
I'm a zombie if I don't get 9 hours consistently over for sleepcels

I am not telling you not to sleep but it's not as important as you think it is, Most of your growth comes from eating, When i grew muscle the fastest i had shit sleep but great nutrition, I am now fixing my sleep becouse good sleep does improve your life but don't expect a big change on muscle growths
same tbh

I used to work in shifts in my early twenties only getting about 4 hours sleep a day on the week i had early shift. I was very dedicated to the gym back then and very disciplined. I worked put twice a day some days and hit every body part at least twice a week but probably more and stayed consistent. Needless to say sleep didn’t stop me from doing all these things and i made more gains in that year i worked my shitty job then after quitting that job and sleeping like a faggot. But muh overtraining 🥺 these faggots that talk about sleep and overtraining drink plant based protein and wear lifting gloves, what you should be talking about is working out more especially if ur young

I slept 5 hours the past 2 days and i feel like shit even when working out , im at my best after 8 hours , you release huge amounts of hgh in your sleep so it is important .

You can still make gains even sleep deprived but it s NOT the best gains u ever made lol, as u progress it becomes harder and harder to put on muscle , so in summary :

Sleep deprived beginner will make more gains than an advanced lifter

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism