sLeEpY wOrLd Ö¥Ö

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr, hopecel, the MOUSE and 1 other person
I watched similar events like the one in the clip unfold. Once, while walking over a bridge, two cars passed me among others. It was a post-early morning traffic rush. Those cars seem odd. A woman in the distance kneeled to the ground, and simultaneously, the car ahead of the second one flipped multiple times. I later found out that the first driver was trying to get over and the second one was being an asshole. As I rushed to the scene, that woman walked under the bridge. I didn't think much of it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Av0nr, 5'7 zoomer and the MOUSE
I watched similar events like the one in the clip unfold. Once, while walking over a bridge, two cars passed me among others. It was a post-early morning traffic rush. Those cars seem odd. A woman in the distance kneeled to the ground, and simultaneously, the car ahead of the second one flipped multiple times. I later found out that the first driver was trying to get over and the second one was being an asshole. As I rushed to the scene, that woman walked under the bridge. I didn't think much of it.
IDK WHAT ANY OF THIS MEANS BHAI

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Thanks for wasting a solid 1 and a half minute of my time

I hope she is alive. It’s kind of amazing how everyone just watches in disbelief and keeps distance instead of trying to help her.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, bradpittshairline, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person

I hope she is alive. It’s kind of amazing how everyone just watches in disbelief and keeps distance instead of trying to help her.
they might be in shock

• +1
these types of vids r most bizzare, kind of fascinating. ppl dying from randomest anticlimactic shit. you never know when it all could all just suddenly end like that.

a whole life lived, then truncated suddenly due to that. 'freaky fatalities compilation' on wpd had this clip i remember. the butterfly effect is everything

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and BigJimsWornOutTires
:lul:<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• JFL
:lul:
@Ritalincel get a load of this chump! haha

• +1
i just wasted my fucking times on this

• JFL
View attachment 2601683IDK WHAT ANY OF THIS MEANS BHAI

they might be in shock
i just wasted my fucking times on this
these types of vids r most bizzare, kind of fascinating. ppl dying from randomest anticlimactic shit. you never know when it all could all just suddenly end like that.

a whole life lived, then truncated suddenly due to that. 'freaky fatalities compilation' on wpd had this clip i remember. the butterfly effect is everything

The woman with the blue umbrella knew that exact moment. She descended her umbrella at the same time as the AC unit dropped. She turned to the commotion yet it didn't faze her. It appeared to me, her expression, "Bmm bmm bmm bmm, another one bites the dust. Bmm bmm bmm bmm, another one bites the dust."

Grim Reaper Halloween GIF

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
:lul:<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ah, yes, the oldies are the goodies.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
Schizoposting

• +1
Schizoposting
Ah, yes, whatever it takes for you to make sense of this Crazy World. You read something that was never suggested to you, must be crazy. Or whatever your faggot teacher or tranny professor says is a fact, everything else must be skitzo babble. Indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and the MOUSE
Ah, yes, whatever it takes for you to make sense of this Crazy World. You read something that was never suggested to you, must be crazy. Or whatever your faggot teacher or tranny professor says is a fact, everything else must be skitzo babble. Indeed.
i dont give a fuck aboutt my teachers rambling i dont listen to it kys

• +1