Slow / Fast metabolism is A COPE

shieldzz

shieldzz

The only thing that changes over time its your TDEE ( your daily calories intake )

JFL at people thinking "you eat 500 calories a day,your metabolism will slow down and you wont lose weight ANYMORE " LMAO

I had at 97 kg my daily calorie intake around 2400,now at 62 KG it is 1940. THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT CHANGE,AND IT CHANGE OVER TIME BASED ON UR WEIGHT ONLY,and obviously it change also if ur height increase .

There is no such thing as "slow metabolism" "this guy is skinny af and hes eating whatever he want" . I used to belive this shit for a long of time,but usually people you see which are skinny and they eat whatever they want and they not gain weight its because they either eat so little,and of course they order some mcdonald and they eat 50% of it and after they eat nothing all day anymore because THEY GENETICALLY HAVE NO APPETITE OR they take drugs / smoke a lot and kill their appetite . Or they also do ton of psysihical activity ( especially in young age ) ( football etc,that might up end burning tons of calories )

So that twink guy you see and you are jealous of thinking he can eat whatever he want and how much he wants and wont gain fat,the truth is he is probably eating 1500 calories a day at best for years and he almost wanna puke everytime because even that is to much fo him

TLDR

its all based on appetite . nobody can eat in a surplus and not gain weight UNLESS he has some medical condition such worms in stomach

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, j05, terrorblade and 2 others
Hope you drown on the water you just posted

• JFL
Reactions: Perfection
Your calorie surplus is determined by your metabolism...

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Chinacurry, Bushman and 1 other person
I'm 181cm 73 kg and I maintain on 3500

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
OP Explain why people grow/lose weight after puberty. Explain why some people need to take a shit after an hour after a meal and some after 5 hours.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and BrahminBoss
OP Explain why people grow/lose weight after puberty. Explain why some people need to take a shit after an hour after a meal and some after 5 hours.
Or why to get to 77kg I had to eat 5000+ calories a day

wtf is this question . its all genetic . did you really ask me why some ppl act differently towards more / less food ?

wtf is this question . its all genetic . did you really ask me why some ppl act differently towards more / less food ?
yeah prove your point if u make a take like that. Whats the point of posting a theory if u have no points and no answers?

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
+ thats what metabolism means

• +1
Reactions: Bushman