Small succes backstory from uni.

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
So today I had a shitty schedule at uni, which meant I had to spent 4hours between seminars in my class doing nothing.
So I sat in my class alone and started rotting on youtube as usual.
Keep in mind that, I am a very looksmaxed individual: I have done, skincare, grooming, eyebrows, beard, gymmaxx and minor surgeries.
After some rotting, Two foids enter in my class, at first they hesitated, however when they saw my hunter eyes, they decided to come in laughing and gigling and asked me for a permission to sit down and study. I agreed.

They started to talk some bullshit which I was not listening to because I was focused on some finance related documentary.
After a while they started talking more loudly and offered me some cookies and juice. Jfl you will never have this as a nonlooksmaxxed guy.
As time went by they tried several times to include me in their bullshit conversation, they asked me some questions, on which I gave short answers.
After a while, the becky decided to leave the class, clearly because of limited success, but this another girl, who was stacylite, looked at the first girl, with surprise and dissapointment and did not say anything. In that moment I realized the reason. She glanced at me and left the class anyways.

I thought maybe I am not that goodlooking? However what happened next surprised me. In 10 minutes this girl came back and gave me more cookies. She was clearly trying to get some attention, which I refused to give. We ended up spending 2h silently and then my lecturer went inside the class, I threw a joke that we have new student to our class. The girl looked very happy that I acknowledged and we she left the class, looked at me again, in return I raised my eyebrows and smiled, which made her very happy.
Moral of the story: Looksmax at all costs, you will live a very different life, this is only begining.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Prince88, LiteralCaucasian, User28823 and 7 others
> So I sat in my class alone and started rotting on youtube as usual.
HAHAHHAHA, this is what I'm doing rn. LMAOOOOO
> cause I was focused on some finance related documentary.
You shoudl check out a youtube channel called Finaus.

Why weren't you talking to them to work on your charisma?

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, 5footsix56, WhiteGoodman and 10 others
> So I sat in my class alone and started rotting on youtube as usual.
HAHAHHAHA, this is what I'm doing rn. LMAOOOOO
> cause I was focused on some finance related documentary.
You shoudl check out a youtube channel called Finaus.

Why weren't you talking to them to work on your charisma?
LOL I excactly was watching that channel.
My charisma is high anyways, I have good presentation and communication skills. I had a breakup recently and I was not interested in other girls despite the fact the girl was beautiful

LOL I excactly was watching that channel.
My charisma is high anyways, I have good presentation and communication skills. I had a breakup recently and I was not interested in other girls despite the fact the girl was beautiful
Could you by any chance dm me pictures of your face? I'm just curious what level is required for that. Thanks so much my man.

Thanks for the moneymaxxing advice

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
Could you by any chance dm me pictures of your face? I'm just curious what level is required for that. Thanks so much my man.
I am not going to dm you my pics, but I can tell you that, I am in a vicinity of high tier normie, chadlite whith satisfactory height.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
what is your psl for them to be acting like this

what is your psl for them to be acting like this
Hard to say, maybe 5-6, I don't have very striking features, but I have very proportionate and harmonious face.

Girl gave you a cookie and smiled at you?? Youres seriously proud of this?

• JFL
Hard to say, maybe 5-6, I don't have very striking features, but I have very proportionate and harmonious face.
that's like chadlite that's good enough to have everyone want you

I don’t see the success in this story. You could call this success if you were capable of behaving like a normal human being in this situation instead of ignoring them (your way of coping since you are incapable of talking to girls) Should have asked for her snap at least

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 5815, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
That happened to me as well and I've gotten 8 cookies.
And I did not even eat a single cookie. You absolute bluepilled ass must've gotten a blood sugar spike which bloated your subhuman face as you ate the cookies. Typical incel mistake. We are not the same.

That’s funny reminds me of a similar story but the girls gave me 2 boxes of cookies and a gallon of juice, then I fucked them. Keep at it OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and CrazyFitLover
I don’t see the success in this story. You could call this success if you were capable of behaving like a normal human being in this situation instead of ignoring them (your way of coping since you are incapable of talking to girls) Should have asked for her snap at least
I don't know what is defined as normal in your mind, but events like this are very normal for me. It is not necessary to talk with everyone.

• +1
No fucking fairy tails will rape my virginity mother fucker, useless water thread

Good job but my 4 year old me success story mogs you, don‘t give up and ascend!

• Love it
Good job but my 4 year old me success story mogs you, don‘t give up and ascend!
You are welcome, Thanks for encouragement. Wish you success!

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
IMG 20230118 150513

• JFL
I don't know what is defined as normal in your mind, but events like this are very normal for me. It is not necessary to talk with everyone.
You are coping, if they are worth writing a thread about on an incel forum, they are worth talking to.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and CokoMleko
You are coping, if they are worth writing a thread about on an incel forum, they are worth talking to.
This is not an incel forum, this is a looksmaxing forum, I choose to write this thread to motivate other looksmaxers.
Graycel I would tell you that, talking to people gets old, when you are constantly talking. Again, it is not necessary to talk to everyone all the time, especially when you don't want anything from them and just minding your business.

• +1
This is not an incel forum, this is a looksmaxing forum, I choose to write this thread to motivate other looksmaxers.
gj mate, another chad rejecting stacylites :), what an amazing job you did. Now they will surely cry after school and wonder why did you reject them

• +1
I got offered a cookie on campus before but it was from some random dude likely attempting to poison me

• JFL
I will never have this...
FML