Smart Phones/Internet Are The Worst Invention in the History of Mankind

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
"But cell phones/internet allow us to do so many things! Look at all these useful apps, amazing video games, funny videos, social media!"

It doesn't matter.

All technology does is bring us comfort. It doesn't bring happiness. Comfort and happiness are NOT the same thing. I would much rather have a loving gf and good friends and have to drive to blockbuster to rent a movie, drive to the arcade to play videogames, than be alone and watch movies and play games instantly in my home.

Texting is the most inefficient, annoying way to communicate. If I call you and ask you something, you answer right away. When I text someone, they don't reply until 5 hours later, and I KNOW they read my text cuz they stare at their phones every second their hands aren't occupied. I also hate stupid shit like "don't double text", seeing someone type and then stop typing, all that bullshit mind game stuff.

Tinder, social media validation, also destroy the dating market for subhuman men.

I hate waiting outside of class or anywhere with other people, and everyone is just on their fucking phones. Even when I small talk, people just go back to their phones.

I went to a park today and there was NOBODY there. 30 years ago there would be people playing soccer on the field, kids on the playground, guys playing basketball. Now every park I go to is a wasteland, and I know everyone that should be there is just in their house on the internet.

There's so many things I could say but this is already too long, but basically I hate how there is very little genuine, wholesome human interaction and it's so hard to make friends because people just stare at their phone when they're around new people.

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx, Baki, Bluepill and 8 others

t.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, ChoSeungHui and left2die
This video really makes me happy. Strangers at 7-11 having casual conversation, interacting with one another. Nowadays if you go to 7 eleven nobody says a word to any other customers, and kids will have their slurpee in their left hand while staring at their phone in their right hand.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and kobecel
I’m glad I grew up before social media became prevalent tbh. Zoomers have no idea what it means to be a kid.

I was discussing this with my father today tbh ngl

"But cell phones/internet allow us to do so many things! Look at all these useful apps, amazing video games, funny videos, social media!"

It doesn't matter.

All technology does is bring us comfort. It doesn't bring happiness. Comfort and happiness are NOT the same thing. I would much rather have a loving gf and good friends and have to drive to blockbuster to rent a movie, drive to the arcade to play videogames, than be alone and watch movies and play games instantly in my home.

Texting is the most inefficient, annoying way to communicate. If I call you and ask you something, you answer right away. When I text someone, they don't reply until 5 hours later, and I KNOW they read my text cuz they stare at their phones every second their hands aren't occupied. I also hate stupid shit like "don't double text", seeing someone type and then stop typing, all that bullshit mind game stuff.

Tinder, social media validation, also destroy the dating market for subhuman men.

I hate waiting outside of class or anywhere with other people, and everyone is just on their fucking phones. Even when I small talk, people just go back to their phones.

I went to a park today and there was NOBODY there. 30 years ago there would be people playing soccer on the field, kids on the playground, guys playing basketball. Now every park I go to is a wasteland, and I know everyone that should be there is just in their house on the internet.

There's so many things I could say but this is already too long, but basically I hate how there is very little genuine, wholesome human interaction and it's so hard to make friends because people just stare at their phone when they're around new people.
I gotta agree but this is from a subhuman standpoint. Any chad supports it because it makes it easier for natural selection to happen.
I do miss being able to go to the park and just play with other kids my age. Now anyone just asks whats your snap?

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
0 suicide and there is next to no known case of depression in tribes living the ancestral hunter-gatherer lifestyle. "We are so lucky to live in the greatest time in history", no this is the worst time to ever live, we aren't well adapted to live in this modern world, evolutionary mismatches interacting with one another creating human misery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill, samm735, hebbewem and 1 other person
I gotta agree but this is from a subhuman standpoint. Any chad supports it because it makes it easier for natural selection to happen.
This is true. I'm sure my chadlite friend is loving getting nudes from hot girls on snapchat while we play fifa together. Turning around after I scored a goal just to see him on his phone was one of the most infuriating things ever. Fuck that piece of shit.

• WTF
Reactions: Bluepill
This is true. I'm sure my chadlite friend is loving getting nudes from hot girls on snapchat while we play fifa together. Turning around after I scored a goal just to see him on his phone was one of the most infuriating things ever. Fuck that piece of shit.
Lol @ that. Im going thru suicide fuel seeing my closest friend hang with a girl that has a crush on him. Id be fine if it wasent for the fact that shes smoking hot and has one of those godly asses. I still have 11th grade right? :feelsmega:

I prefer buying video games digitally so I don’t need to take out the disc after I’m done playing.

He tried to warn us, we didn't listen.

iu

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
100%

It sucks to be able to remember the time before smartphones really took over, it was so much better.

Last edited:
  • +1
bomb ur local university

• JFL