Watch
dyellow

dyellow
it's over for FBIcels
-

JoinedJul 11, 2019Messages1,255
Today at 3:25 PM
  • Add bookmark
Reporting everything to mods because you like to suck their dick.
How does it feel to be such a fucking cuck? Aren't you ashamed of being such a pussy? Instead of confronting people you hide and snitch because you're a little bitch that got upset because someone called you out on your cope.
Honestly how much of a fucking loser can you be? You suck (((their))) cock in real life and you come here to suck MODS cock in a fucking forum, honestly JFL at being you.

72486227-jpg.156226

• +1
Reactions: currymax, ZyzzReincarnate, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
Sucks my cock gently

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
bitch nigga oooh
snitch nigga ohhh

• Hmm...
Nive

• Hmm...
imagine reporting shit on an incel forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currymax, pisslord and Ritalincel
@Brandon10

• Hmm...
yeah bro

• Hmm...

[Venting] Snitchcels must die
  • Thread starterdyellow
  • Start dateToday at 3:25 PM
Watch
dyellow

dyellow
it's over for FBIcels
-

JoinedJul 11, 2019Messages1,255
Today at 3:25 PM
  • Add bookmark
Reporting everything to mods because you like to suck their dick.
How does it feel to be such a fucking cuck? Aren't you ashamed of being such a pussy? Instead of confronting people you hide and snitch because you're a little bitch that got upset because someone called you out on your cope.
Honestly how much of a fucking loser can you be? You suck (((their))) cock in real life and you come here to suck MODS cock in a fucking forum, honestly JFL at being you.

72486227-jpg.156226

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord and fukmylyf
You have been reported.

I am not a bot. I am a Volunteer Reddit Moderator. I do not have mod powers but my reports are taken seriously and those who get on my bad side tend to get banned in under 24 hours. I have numerous rules, which you may read in my post history, but 1 is the most important rule of all

• ⁠I am an officer in training, and I expect to be treated the same way I would be with my uniform and badge.

Watch your back and get used to this face kiddo, you'll be seeing a lot of it.

Also lol at all the faggots putting this in their signature

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.

giphy.gif

lmao nigga you think you're safe from all the intel analysts now? Imma take care of you even more now.

You have been reported.

I am not a bot. I am a Volunteer Reddit Moderator. I do not have mod powers but my reports are taken seriously and those who get on my bad side tend to get banned in under 24 hours. I have numerous rules, which you may read in my post history, but 1 is the most important rule of all

• ⁠I am an officer in training, and I expect to be treated the same way I would be with my uniform and badge.

Watch your back and get used to this face kiddo, you'll be seeing a lot of it.
Thank you for your service.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444