So... are most supplements cope?

gymislife

gymislife

I never took supplements before but because of this forum I've been taking for the past 2-3 months: Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Zinc, Ashwagandha, Collagen, Omega 3, Saw palmetto.

0 benefits, no improvement in mood, no increase in energy levels, not feeling overall healthier, nothing. I think only ashwagandha and saw palmetto are legit from those cuz everything else is easy to consume through food.

Seems like only time a supplement can have some benefit is if you are in a deficit, but to be in a deficit then you need to be starving or have most shitty diet aka if you are african or if you eat mcdonalds everyday(I hope you guys don't do that).
So IMO it's best to take a supplement only if you are 100% sure you're in a deficit or if it's something that is not acquirable through food.
No reason to stuff your face with supplements if you can eat vegetables and fruits, meat and dairy, nuts and seeds on daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and GetThatBread
C and D3 are legit, omega 3 top,others are shit imho. What Is saw palmetto

D3, K2 are legit

and A (retin-a)

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 1464
C and D3 are legit, omega 3 top,others are shit imho. What Is saw palmetto
It's a DHT inhibitor, used mostly for hair loss.
It works by decreasing the activity of 5α-R — an enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to DHT.
Also supports the prostate health

• +1
Reactions: Kinko
yeah what you’re saying is true

What about Ashwagandha and asteastaxanthin
most users here say astaxanthin gives them red glow and has other health benefits so it's cool,
there is research on ashwagandha showing it reduces cortisol levels, however i doubt most people need it, not really unless you are under heavy stress 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Almu
yes the money u can spend on supplements should be used to just buy quality whole foods instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
D3, K2 are legit

and A (retin-a)
K2 not Bro,Only if take overdose of d3
What about Ashwagandha and asteastaxanthin
Ashwaganda Is useless if u have average testo level
most users here say astaxanthin gives them red glow and has other health benefits so it's cool,
there is research on ashwagandha showing it reduces cortisol levels, however i doubt most people need it, not really unless you are under heavy stress 24/7
Ashwaganda not used to increase testo to average level if u r in deficit?

I take
K2
D3
Vit c
Zinc
Fish oil
Magnesium
Glucosamine chondroitin
Niacin
And creatine
One a day mens
Gonna keep at it cope or not

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Catawampus and Deleted member 1464
Just eat a balanced diet and make sure to get your calories/nutrients in and you're fine. It's mostly genetic and determined from an early age either way

take fist full of pills everyday while chad rots eating pizza

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213, balding17yomanletcel, gymislife and 1 other person
Ashwaganda not used to increase testo to average level if u r in deficit?
I'm not sure if it can increase testosterone, it's well known for reducing cortisol - the stress hormone

Everything but surgery is cope

I'm not sure if it can increase testosterone, it's well known for reducing cortisol - the stress hormone
"
TLDR;
Improves sperm count (167% increase sperm count)
testosterone (while estrogen remains unchanged) (significant testosterone increase in rats, 17% increase in healthy males)
Follicle stimulating hormone and Leutenizing hormone rise
Helps Erectile dysfunction (14.96% had mild to moderate improvement (25% to 50% improvement)
Reliefs stress (44% decrease in percieved stress)
Decreases anxiety (56.5% decrease in BAI (basically a self reported measure of anxiety)
Strength Gains ( 1.5-1.7 x larger strength gains while ashwaganda compared to those without it (only when working out))
"

Everything but surgery is cope

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Don't expect anything wonderful from them.
But they indeed are beneficial

But no a handful of pills wont turn you into chad.

It completely depends on how much of what you are using and for which purpose. If you're deficient in sth and want to eliminate that deficiency with a supplement, it's not cope.

i only take d3 and fish oil

Most of the stuff that you are taking is.

I never took supplements before but because of this forum I've been taking for the past 2-3 months: Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Zinc, Ashwagandha, Collagen, Omega 3, Saw palmetto.

0 benefits, no improvement in mood, no increase in energy levels, not feeling overall healthier, nothing. I think only ashwagandha and saw palmetto are legit from those cuz everything else is easy to consume through food.

Seems like only time a supplement can have some benefit is if you are in a deficit, but to be in a deficit then you need to be starving or have most shitty diet aka if you are african or if you eat mcdonalds everyday(I hope you guys don't do that).
So IMO it's best to take a supplement only if you are 100% sure you're in a deficit or if it's something that is not acquirable through food.
No reason to stuff your face with supplements if you can eat vegetables and fruits, meat and dairy, nuts and seeds on daily basis.

Model name of your gif set