So bad cheekbones cause naso folds?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
I don’t have them but I’m wondering why sone young men and women have them? It can’t be collagen

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I'm a child and I got them and wrinkles it can't be collagen right!!

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
yes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Graham, bradpittshairline, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
you dont have any nasiofold? are u lean? if yes to both thats pretty rare

recessed maxilla and bad collagen worsens it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chosen-one, Graham and bradpittshairline
recessed maxilla and bad collagen worsens it
Yeah true. No one in my family has naso folds at any age. I guess there’s some genetic predisposition that makes things worse with aging

I’m 150lb 6ft, don’t have nasio fold
almost as lean as me, r u sure u dont have fold? if i take a selfie i dont have as well but if i look closely there is a lil bit, i see most ppl r like that as well

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: agoostis and bradpittshairline
they're usually just from the fat pads folding into the face, happens less if you're forward grown but it's not an indicator of recession.

almost all people have them, or get them, you can't tell they're there in most light but they're there.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: arabcelxxx, chosen-one, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
other way around

forward cheekbones support the skin and fat pad
Interesting because people said i have top tier zygos only flaw being downgrown and i have slight folds so maybe u make sense

• Hmm...
maxilla, zygos, collagen, all of it. only few people never get them and they are blessed. that level of aesthetic perfection is usually not super determinative for genetic preselection, so most people end up having them. it has not been breeded out.

• +1
Interesting because people said i have top tier zygos only flaw being downgrown and i have slight folds so maybe u make sense
Maybe if zygos are unproportionslly grown in relation to maxilla?

Maybe if zygos are unproportionslly grown in relation to maxilla?

even gorillas and chimps get them.

it's usually just fat, the best bones on the planet won't prevent them if the pads aren't in your favor.

Last edited:
  • Woah
almost as lean as me, r u sure u dont have fold? if i take a selfie i dont have as well but if i look closely there is a lil bit, i see most ppl r like that as well
Nearly everyone irrespective of good forward growth has a bit, look around IRL. No point at comparing to edited photos of models.

• Woah
Nearly everyone irrespective of good forward growth has a bit, look around IRL. No point at comparing to edited photos of models.
I haven’t seen ethinics with these folds before 35

I haven’t seen ethinics with these folds before 35
I’ve seen every ethnic have them. Perhaps you’re not that perceptive ? Darker skin/ a tan helps hide them

• Hmm...
I’ve seen every ethnic have them. Perhaps you’re not that perceptive ? Darker skin/ a tan helps hide them
Every? I certainty don’t have them. If by folds you be have them while smiling then yeah everyone has them then

Every? I certainty don’t have them. If by folds you be have them while smiling then yeah everyone has them then
Go underneath direct overhead lighting, and then see. You’ll have them

Still don’t have them until I look up and let gravity do it’s job
Well then you have them at a certain angle jfl. Like i said, in one way shape or form, you have em

Well then you have them at a certain angle jfl. Like i said, in one way shape or form, you have em
Well yeah it’s a part of anatomy, without them you wouldn’t have flexibility in your face jfl.

But the point is if they’re visible or not, mine are invisible farther than 25cm away in the worst lighting lol

Well yeah it’s a part of anatomy, without them you wouldn’t have flexibility in your face jfl.

But the point is if they’re visible or not, mine are invisible farther than 25cm away in the worst lighting lol

Unless you have his face or above, it doesn’t matter.

What do you mean you don’t have them, are you blind ? You don’t see the slight crease ?

At 0 there still there too jfl, but you’re between 0 and 1.
Thats paranasal hollowing not nasolabial folds no one has fat there, look at that chart again when there are lines going down to your mouth thats a nasolabial fold

Thats paranasal hollowing not nasolabial folds no one has fat there, look at that chart again when there are lines going down to your mouth thats a nasolabial fold
Paranasal hollowing is what causes the initial naso fold. As everyone has varying degrees of hollowing due to forward growth of the lf2 area, they have various degrees of nasofolds. Collagen also has a big effect.

• Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Paranasal hollowing is what causes the initial naso fold. As everyone has varying degrees of hollowing due to forward growth of the lf2 area, they have various degrees of nasofolds. Collagen also has a big effect.
I did not know that thanks for telling me, my older family members don’t have very deep folds so I’m safe for now, what would be best to get rid of them say at 30? Midface lift, fillers/fat graft, paranasal implants?

I did not know that thanks for telling me, my older family members don’t have very deep folds so I’m safe for now, what would be best to get rid of them say at 30? Midface lift, fillers/fat graft, paranasal implants?
All of the things you mentioned work, wait and see then. Who knows what procedures would exist

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx