Should I take pregrab in order to speak to girls?

belisa14

belisa14

Bronze
I heard it lowers inhib a lot, and could help socially. Just wondering if anyone has experience with it and if it helped.

I get a lot of IOI’s from girls. But I don’t know how to approach, or speak to them. A few of them have started snapping me, current or past, but they don’t say shit and I don’t get the whole Snapchat thing; so it either just becomes really boring so I just ignore them and leave them on opened.

(I know they have interest in me because I’ve been told my a few people) but too autistic and have 0 experience to do anything.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I heard it lowers inhib a lot, and could help socially. Just wondering if anyone has experience with it and if it helped.

I get a lot of IOI’s from girls. But I don’t know how to approach, or speak to them. A few of them have started snapping me, current or past, but they don’t say shit and I don’t get the whole Snapchat thing; so it either just becomes really boring so I just ignore them and leave them on opened.

(I know they have interest in me because I’ve been told my a few people) but too autistic and have 0 experience to do anything.
how do you look like

Yes go for it, I’m thinking of doing the same thing

Yes take lyrica, it is a lil addictive tho lol