so far with probiotics (weight loss)

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
so I have been leanmaxxing for a while and I thought about buying probiotics,
so a week ago I got them with a few electrolytes and I have been losing now much more weight then before (like 1.2kg in a week, before I was losing about 600g-700g per week), and I didn't change anything expect adding electrolytes
and yesterday I had a cheat meal because I felt a very strong hunger and I couldn't sleep at all, so I ate a cheat meal with bread and carbs (which causes a huge water retention, at least for me) and I woke up today and I saw that I only weigh 500 gram more, and I ate like additional ~1300 calories yesterday (~600 before bed, ~700 additional with my usual meal) which usually makes me weigh at least a kg more (which is mostly water weight if not all)
I feel like my 104kg self (now 71kgs) which lost weight so rapidly at the start

also electrolytes are very good as well, they made me feel so much better and so much less tired, I bet that 99% of the issues caused
by weight loss are caused by an imbalance of electrolytes

probiotics I bought (buy this probioitc if you buy one, this one includes all of the strains that have been shown to assist weight loss)
electrolytes I bought

I also take psyllium husks with those, 2 teaspoons (~14-16 fiber)
very important, it functions as a prebiotic and has been shown to greatly benefit the effects of probiotics

I do OMAD and I drink the psylium husks+probiotics 20-60 minutes before my meal is ready

so far it has been only a single week but the probiotics seem to have great results, it's possible that some how I just lost a lot of water weight that week
but I will keep you updated

take in mind that everyone will have a different effect with probiotics

TL;DR lost much more weight with probiotics (about twice as much as I usually do), prebiotics are very important as well, however it has been a week so there might have been more factors

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Probiotics are hit-and-miss, mostly miss, I took plenty of probiotics and didn't see any noticeable effects from them.

Probiotics are hit-and-miss, mostly miss, I took plenty of probiotics and didn't see any noticeable effects from them.
true, I wrote it as well, also what kind of probiotic did you buy? because not all strains cause weight loss (the one I bought has all of the strains that cause/assist weight loss), also a prebiotic is as important as the probiotic itself, going as far the as the probiotic having 0 effect without a prebiotic

true, I wrote it as well, also what kind of probiotic did you buy? because not all strains cause weight loss (the one I bought has all of the strains that cause/assist weight loss), also a prebiotic is as important as the probiotic itself, going as far the as the probiotic having 0 effect without a prebiotic
I bought them for irritable colon, constipation, bloating, excessive gas, anxiety, etc. - because some strains were supposedly excellent for this, didn't notice much from them. I took Linex, Lacium, Enterolactis and a bunch of other that are only sold in Romania. I also bought various yogurt products with probiotics in them, I also made my own yogurt and kefir, even experimented with making yogurt starting from milk and probiotics, but like I said - I didn't see anything spectacular.

I bought them for irritable colon, constipation, bloating, excessive gas, anxiety, etc. - because some strains were supposedly excellent for this, didn't notice much from them. I took Linex, Lacium, Enterolactis and a bunch of other that are only sold in Romania. I also bought various yogurt products with probiotics in them, I also made my own yogurt and kefir, even experimented with making yogurt starting from milk and probiotics, but like I said - I didn't see anything spectacular.
yea so you basically tried everything lol
my friend actually had gas issues because he ate yogurt

Greycel moment. You have lost additional water weight (bc of electrolytes) and intestinal contents because probiotics make you poop more.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 1476
is kefir a probiotic

Greycel moment. You have lost additional water weight (bc of electrolytes) and intestinal contents because probiotics make you poop more.
Greycels carry this site and the amount of electrolytes I take is fairly small
and I actually pooped less during this time (but pooped better)

is kefir a probiotic
yes