So glad itsOVER is banned

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Guy was the most sadistic, mean, and ugly bloated cunt I've ever seen. Fucking joked about a guy's mom dying from lung cancer like the prick he is.
@itsOVER fuck you!

May we pray that he never comes back. Yoda blesses all of us with 20 years of penile growth.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBiceps, toolateforme, AdamLanza and 9 others
Fucking joked about a guy's mom dying from lung cancer like the prick he is.
@itsOVER fuck you!

May we pray that he never comes back. Yoda blesses all of us with 20 years of penile growth.
Wouldn’t expect anything less from a guy which abandoned his kid in Thailand ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, AdamLanza, ChoSeungHui and 8 others

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, fobos, RichardSpencel and 6 others
That guy is a complete waste of oxygen. Abandons his child in Thailand (fatherless children do not do well in life, studies show this) and then is completely inconsiderate to a guy losing his mother to cancer. Piece of shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AdamLanza, AspiringChad, Deleted member 1464 and 7 others
That guy is a complete waste of oxygen. Abandons his child in Thailand (fatherless children do not do well in life, studies show this) and then is completely inconsiderate to guy losing his mother to cancer. Piece of shit.
Nothing chad like about abandoning kids at all. I grew up with a single mom. And I feel like I'm missing out on alot. Ofcourse it's not her choice my dad died and I still love her but it sucks alot
Who cares, anyone can make up threads like that, doesn't mean they're not pieces of shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Chadelite, Limerencel and 7 others
Nothing chad like about abandoning kids at all. I grew up with a single mom. And I feel like I'm missing out on alot. Ofcourse it's not her choice my dad died and I still love her but it sucks alot
Sorry to hear that bro. But yeah it's pathetic people thinking it's chad like to leave women pregnant and take no responsibility.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, AdamLanza, Limerencel and 3 others
Sorry to hear that bro. But yeah it's pathetic people thinking it's chad like to leave women pregnant and take no responsibility.
To be fair Chads to dump their foid girlfriends after they impregnated them, especially nigs.
Mostly Beta provider numales hang around (Not all cases obviously) However LTR relationships are bad.
Study: Women rapidly lose interest in sex once in a LTR or living with a man | Incels - Involuntary Celibacy Discussion

That guy is a complete waste of oxygen. Abandons his child in Thailand (fatherless children do not do well in life, studies show this) and then is completely inconsiderate to a guy losing his mother to cancer. Piece of shit.
He has no fucking boundaries. The dude seriously needs to think of roping if his life is so bad that he needs to pick on 16 yo kids lmfao

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, Deleted member 656, SikKunt and 1 other person
It’s fine man. I was 11 at the time so it's already a while ago.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel and Krezo
It’s fine man. I was 11 at the time so it's already a while ago.
I also grew up with a single mom. I don't see how it has negatively affected me.

• +1
Reactions: Einon and Deleted member 685
He is still the most based dude hete who adheres to his own principles.
Would do that anytime, every destroyed foid for me is lifefuel which will bring my life at least some meaning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, fobos, RichardSpencel and 3 others

Would do that anytime, every destroyed foid for me is lifefuel which will bring my life at least some meaning.
How the fuck is he based? Regarding the blackpill and shit he's literally the same as anyone else and has nothing unique going besides being a massive cunt by ruining Nibbas life, bullying a 16 year old and abandoning his kids

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Bengt, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person

When you've no hope. All you have is anger. I can see why you resonate with him.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Limerencel, RichardSpencel and 5 others
He is still the most based dude here who adheres to his own principles.
Ahem

How the fuck is he based? Regarding the blackpill and shit he's literally the same as anyone else and has nothing unique going besides being a massive cunt by ruining Nibbas life, bullying a 16 year old and abandoning his kids
Grade A bellend tbh

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Not rly, he is more BP than majority of users, who are here to brag and whine. Saying 7 foot height is minimum doesnt make u BP. BP is lifestyle, when cucks on this red forum cry for him ruining a foids life cuz he can do it.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 2581, AdamLanza and 2 others

yea, you also gonna leave a kid without a father cause a girl didn't suck your dick at 15, own your stuff and take responsibility for your actions pussy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Limerencel, Zeta ascended, Bengt and 3 others
when cucks on this red forum cry for him ruining a foids life cuz he can do it.
I don't even understand why members here cry about foids getting something done to them, like when I posted those gore videos, many cucks cried here.
yea, you also gonna leave a kid without a father cause a girl didn't suck your dick at 15, own your stuff and take responsibility for your actions pussy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bengt, Deleted member 1552 and dodt
When you've no hope. All you have is anger. I can see why you resonate with him.
@dodt is my angry little psl 2 friend that's like an adorable little teddy bear but secretly resents everyone

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Alexanderr, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
If that destroys her life, then yes. But ur right I am too cuck to do it, but mainly looks. Anger is almost always a healthy things, which u cucks wont ever understand.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Bengt, SikKunt and 1 other person
I know that I make ‘Not a single word’ type jokes but I would never make jokes like that in posts where.... well like in a post that the dude did in for example.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bengt, Arkantos, Pendejo and 1 other person
Not rly, he is more BP than majority of users, who are here to brag and whine. Saying 7 foot height is minimum doesnt make u BP. BP is lifestyle, when cucks on this red forum cry for him ruining a foids life cuz he can do it.
There's nothing blackpilled about ruining a girls life, some people may say it's "based" but that's subjective and up to debate. Blackpilled is simply realizing the truth. It's up for people to decide if they wanna live their total life according to it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr, Limerencel, Bengt and 2 others
Jfl if you leave a kid with it’s mother just because it’s “something chad would do” you have to be mentally challenged

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mateusz74, Limerencel, Einon and 13 others
Anger is almost always a healthy things
I don't really agree with this.
Staying calm is the best thing.
I think being angry releases many hormones that are bad for you in the long term, essentially looksminning.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel and Deleted member 685
Jfl if you leave a kid with it’s mother just because it’s “something chad would do” you have to be mentally challenged
Exactly. The fact they're on here shows they'll never be chad so why would they bother trying to act cool and shit. Chads are born not made by acting like a cunt. I remember @disillusioned talking about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
There's nothing blackpilled about ruining a girls life, some people may say it's "based" but that's subjective and up to debate. Blackpilled is simply realizing the truth. It's up for people to decide if they wanna live their total life according to it
It is based what he did, no debate.

The BP is not only about realizing, but about what comes next, where to apply all that hate towards foids. A truly BPed person cannot leave the hate behind if he is healthy hormonalwise, its not possible to be BP and be indifferent to what 'roles' foids are doomed to have in this society. U decided to whine about ur mom here after BP, wise choice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, fobos, Bengt and 2 others
Yeah dude whatever but what about the kid?

He brought a kid to this world and he doesn't even bother trying to take care of him, how the fuck is that kid supposed to grow without a father figure? but tbh i would rather have not father than have a faggot like @itsOVER as father.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AdamLanza, Limerencel, The Dude Abides and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I also don’t give a fuck about the girl that he got pregnant because I don’t know her and she is probably a whore possibly but the kid may suffer and wonder where his father went.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Bengt, Alexanderr and 4 others
He made a website about him detailing the various things he said on here with his real name on there.
lol don't see how this would ruin his life. I would laugh if this happened with me

Yeah dude whatever but what about the kid?

He brought a kid to this world and he doesn't even bother trying to take care of him, how the fuck is that kid supposed to grow without a father figure? but tbh i would rather have not father than have a faggot like @itsOVER as father.
I am not saying its correct moralwise, but he has the reason for it as a principle for him, which means he is based and BPed to the extent he takes actions. This is what I am saying.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 685
lol don't see how this would ruin his life. I would laugh if this happened with me
Yes but Nibba was studying medicine or some shit, and some sent it to his University professor Idk I forgot but something like this

• JFL
Reactions: Redrighthand
The BP is not only about realizing, but about what comes next, where to apply all that hate towards foids. A truly BPed person cannot leave the hate behind if he is healthy hormonalwise, its not possible to be BP and be indifferent to what 'roles' foids are doomed to have in this society. U decided to whine about ur mom here after BP, wise choice.
That's 100% subjective
"The blackpill is a collection of uncomfortable truths about romance and dating. It has a large body of scientific evidence stemming from evolutionary biology and sociology."
That's literally it.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
That's 100% subjective
"The blackpill is a collection of uncomfortable truths about romance and dating. It has a large body of scientific evidence stemming from evolutionary biology and sociology."
That's literally it.
dodt

Yes, its my subjective opinion.

dodt

Yes, its my subjective opinion.
Exactly, which makes it irrelevant cause that's your view of the blackpill. Incel wiki says something different

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
@dodt is my angry little psl 2 friend that's like an adorable little teddy bear but secretly resents everyone
biggest cope I have ever seen on this site since NT threads, I am 2.5

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fobos, RichardSpencel, Krezo and 4 others
I really don't understand the problem of living without a father. I lived without one and I'm managing fine.
I'm glad that it didn't affect you but the psychological effects of growing up are well established.

Children who grow up without fathers are

1. More Likely to be Aggressive
  2. More Likely to Be Depressed
  3. More Likely to Have Low Self-Esteem
  4. More Likely to Do Poorly in Schools
  5. More Likely to Be Incarcerated and to Commit Suicide
  6. More Likely to Use Drugs
Just because you did fine doesn't mean others do so well.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, Limerencel, Fat cunt and 6 others