So glad itsOVER is banned

Guy was the most sadistic, mean, and ugly bloated cunt I've ever seen. Fucking joked about a guy's mom dying from lung cancer like the prick he is.
@itsOVER fuck you!

May we pray that he never comes back. Yoda blesses all of us with 20 years of penile growth.

Tbh I don't give a shit about other people anymore.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fobos, RichardSpencel, SHARK and 5 others
Chad's lives are full of happiness, joy and fulfillment because their looks make it simple for them to fuck girls in their own country. itsOVER is full of resent and anger and sets up websites to ruin people's lives from Thailand.

Sounds pretty shit to me haha.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel, Bengt, Krezo and 3 others
lol don't see how this would ruin his life. I would laugh if this happened with me
Yeh cus he wrote some anti-Semitic and racist shit on here, so that was used against him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • WTF
Reactions: Bengt
More Likely to be Aggressive
I'm quite passive
  1. More Likely to Be Depressed
Not me
  1. More Likely to Have Low Self-Esteem
Yes obviously
  1. More Likely to Do Poorly in Schools
Not me
  1. More Likely to Be Incarcerated and to Commit Suicide
Don't know about this one yet.
  1. More Likely to Use Drugs
Probably.

I have met kids who have father figures yet some act like brats and are more aggressive and such, especially muslims I've noticed.

I personally don't hate him, but I don't see how leaving ur kid, doxing, being "le hateful" affects any of us

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, fobos, Bengt and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Krezo, SikKunt and 2 others
itsOVER

I personally don't hate him, but I don't see how doxing affects any of us
It's the principle. Users shouldn't have to contend with the fear of being doxed on a shitposting and looksmaxing forum. If you can't post pics, you can't be helped.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, dogtown and Deleted member 685
Chad's lives are full of happiness, joy and fulfillment because their looks make it simple for them to fuck girls in their own country. itsOVER is full of resent and anger and sets up websites to ruin people's lives from Thailand.

Sounds pretty shit to me haha.
Thats what being BPed is

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Arkantos, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Also wtf you're not NT at all you're considering lefort 27
Tbh, I can tell the truth. Socialwise I am even more deformed IRL than lookswise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soulsmaxx, RichardSpencel, dodt and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel, RichardSpencel, Arkantos and 2 others
giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: SikKunt and Arkantos
He was definitely a scumbag but im jealous i wish i was a bastard its probably better for your mental health, better than self pity for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 685
I also grew up with a single mom. I don't see how it has negatively affected me.
You’re an incel, that’s enough jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Gebirgscel, Limerencel and 2 others
Eh I don’t blame him. Being an incel during youth fucks you up and makes you a hateful person.

• +1
Reactions: dodt and RichardSpencel
That poor kid... :feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
He’s posted a fair bit of good content and I found him funny. I liked him

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 176 and RichardSpencel
Get real you cuck bastards, having a bad face ruins your life, not having no dad. Everyone is disadvantaged in some way, many kids also have divorced parents.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, toolateforme, Einon and 2 others
Plenty of members here with dads yet Incels
yes but inattentive dads are probably worse. A hen pecked father makes a child see men as inferior. A blue pilled father cannot raise a man because all the lessons will be what not to do to women instead of what to do in life. In a fucked up way @itsOVER would actually be a good father. If he wanted to raise a kid he would do so in the most pragmatic way and any coddling from the mother would be shut down. The kid would not only learn uncucked facts on how life actually works, but the kid would have an example of a guy who doesnt bow to the woman.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 176, Arkantos and 3 others
Get real you cuck bastards, having a bad face ruins your life, not having no dad. Everyone is disadvantaged in some way, many kids also have divorced parents.
:/

Jfl like any of you would raise a child you made with an ugly gook
yea, you also gonna leave a kid without a father cause a girl didn't suck your dick at 15, own your stuff and take responsibility for your actions pussy
There's nothing blackpilled about ruining a girls life, some people may say it's "based" but that's subjective and up to debate. Blackpilled is simply realizing the truth. It's up for people to decide if they wanna live their total life according to it

:soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, dodt, The Dude Abides and 3 others
It was a temp ban.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Bump, he got banned again jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464