So how are chads dating life?

i have good hair,good blue eyes,more than decent harmony

my failos rn are only that im not lean,so jawline and cheeksbones are visible yet and being 5'9 ( frauding with lifts to 5'11)
if your lower third bones are good you should be golden

i think i go full homo

im not even chadlite and almost everyday i got out (to uni parties and clubs) i got approached at least once
Whether Chad gets approached IRL setting depends on his exposure and setting.

You don’t need to be more than normie to get approached at uni parties (especially in this setting) or clubs. However, it is extremely rare even for Chad (few times a year) to get approached while he runs random errands on a rush and his body language is indicative he is not specifically looking to mingle.

Answer: depends on the total exposure and SETTING. The threshold is much lower in uni parties, social circle, clubs in holidays etc

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Whether Chad gets approached IRL setting depends on his exposure and setting.

You don’t need to be more than normie to get approached at uni parties (especially in this setting) or clubs. However, it is extremely rare even for Chad (few times a year) to get approached while he runs random errands on a rush and his body language is indicative he is not specifically looking to mingle.

Answer: depends on the total exposure and SETTING. The threshold is much lower in uni parties, social circle, clubs in holidays etc
so you do you meet GIRLS if they reject you

Chad gets messages like this daily

Attachments

• IMG_1571.png
    IMG_1571.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
gonna be cringy and corny typing this out but
chad just gets all the foids on his snap and manages them from there lol. they also always put their snap on their ig bio in their personal account. at least the non-celeb ones i saw on ig did that. So that foids can add him on snap and send nudes so chad will just screen them like its a job hiring and resumes JFL and picks the ones he likes. Then chad fucks them irl pretty much, no dates no muh other copes just either he goes or they come and slay slay slay with his BWC/BBC

this is what the general appeal normie chads do. ngl if i was chad i would find this whole thing cringe jfl, i would rather nichemaxx as a chad.

Last edited:
Wouldnt know myself

Most people here are so lacking in irl experience that they don't even know how the average normie lives, let alone their idealized fantasy Chad who's probably like 1% of men. But you can look at the psl gods, they all seem to have pretty normal dating and personal lives. The only true playboy/serial womanizer among them is Leo.
Dont bring status maxed celebrities, thats a different ball game. But I guess in today social media is really good dating life for chads. Normies do really bad and chads are triving.

Why don’t you experiment yourself instead?

• Hmm...
Reactions: shieldzz
does girl approaches him on a daily basis or what ? Literally its seems so funny to ppl when i talk about "cold approach" , but how else are you supposed to meet new people ?

wtf is this crap
asking the wrong people

im not even chadlite and almost everyday i got out (to uni parties and clubs) i got approached at least once
Tales from whatashame’s dream he had last night

nah im joking, i’m not chad. I’m HTN imo but i’ve been told i’m chadlite with potential for chad but i’m 5’6 so it’s a bit hard.
Can't be chadlite at 5'6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and shieldzz
Tales from whatashame’s dream he had last night
Lol why would i say a tale when most of my posts are degrading me

Depends on how many cold showers they take everyday

JFL at people thinking " A girl will come to you just wait " .
It happened to me a few times but I’m not chad. But the thing is u can’t depend on it because you’re waiting on a third person to make move.

You can give hints like dm her start talking etc and then if ur attractive and at least average at talking 9/10 it’s gonna lead to something

Gonna chime in here, I'm hyper NT and have mates across the spectrum of SMV from virgin to legit model slayer. Though I've learned most guys can get pussy if they are NT and take care of themselves, there's a big difference between their dating lives and those of the top ~1%. A few key things:

Past a certain level of attractiveness, you can forget all about game and just go out and be social. Women will give 100% sure IOIs OR will directly come up to them ask you for their number/tell them they look good. Legit have to put 0 extra effort in to have a new girl every week. However, almost every mega high SMV guy I know slowly raised his standards over time and after a certain amount of hookups will only start accepting the top shelf women. This is usually by the time they're 20/21, past the first year or so of uni. The girls giving IOIs/approaching literally means nothing to them since they usually don't meet the standard. That's why its still possible for 50+% of guys to get a decent amount of pussy. These guys simply aren't fucking a new girl every week like this site thinks, they usually have around 20-50 slaycount.
And that's not even to mention night clubs and bars, where girls have even lower inhibitions. For an idea of what I'm talking about, my one mate legitimately had 10 girls come up to him within 1 hour and strike up conversation with him and many of them were well above average. Some leaned in to try to kiss him without him showing any interest at all. This guy also has 1-2 girls come up to him every day while going about normal activity.
What do these guys look like? Unsurprisingly, all are at least 6', white or half black, excellent fashion, very outgoing, medium long hair, lean and all except one are relatively muscular. As a consequence of this, they all have large social circles as well. Oh and almost all of them come from wealthy backgrounds. Unfortunately a lot of these traits seem to be correlated with one another, but you can definitely be missing a few of them and still make it.

Chad's simply have a far higher rate of being approached AND of also approaching (success). This is what you guys don't get.

If a subhuman approaches he's getting rejected 98% of the time. If a 6'2 model approaches then his chances of success are pretty high. Over 60/70% success I'd say.

Gonna chime in here, I'm hyper NT and have mates across the spectrum of SMV from virgin to legit model slayer. Though I've learned most guys can get pussy if they are NT and take care of themselves, there's a big difference between their dating lives and those of the top ~1%. A few key things:

Past a certain level of attractiveness, you can forget all about game and just go out and be social. Women will give 100% sure IOIs OR will directly come up to them ask you for their number/tell them they look good. Legit have to put 0 extra effort in to have a new girl every week. However, almost every mega high SMV guy I know slowly raised his standards over time and after a certain amount of hookups will only start accepting the top shelf women. This is usually by the time they're 20/21, past the first year or so of uni. The girls giving IOIs/approaching literally means nothing to them since they usually don't meet the standard. That's why its still possible for 50+% of guys to get a decent amount of pussy. These guys simply aren't fucking a new girl every week like this site thinks, they usually have around 20-50 slaycount.
And that's not even to mention night clubs and bars, where girls have even lower inhibitions. For an idea of what I'm talking about, my one mate legitimately had 10 girls come up to him within 1 hour and strike up conversation with him and many of them were well above average. Some leaned in to try to kiss him without him showing any interest at all. This guy also has 1-2 girls come up to him every day while going about normal activity.
What do these guys look like? Unsurprisingly, all are at least 6', white or half black, excellent fashion, very outgoing, medium long hair, lean and all except one are relatively muscular. As a consequence of this, they all have large social circles as well. Oh and almost all of them come from wealthy backgrounds. Unfortunately a lot of these traits seem to be correlated with one another, but you can definitely be missing a few of them and still make it.
And their face ratings and masculinity rating?

How would you know if you have mega high smv

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
I'm not gay mate :lul::lul:

If the things I described happen to you that's proof enough basically.
Well from experience girls were first liking me but until I open my mouth they are turned off. I hate small talk.

Some girls assumed I was a fuckboy when I was a khhv at the time. I don’t like casual