So I decided to start eating liver once a week, today was my first piece...

• Thread starter The Dude Abides
  • Start date
The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
HOLY FUCK MY ENTIRE HOUSE SMELLS LIKE A WET CURRY FART. IT TASTES HORRIBLE, MY LIPS ARE BURNING FROM THE AMOUNT OF HOT SAUCE I HAD TO USE TO MASK THE ARMPIT LIKE FLAVOR. :feelsohgod::feelsree::f:WHO EATS THIS SHIT AND HOW?

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
aint he banned

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
KrissKross

KrissKross

A disciple of Lord Nibba and Lord Mojopin
Liver is the ultimate multivitamin. Even has Vitamin K2 in it

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
B

Blitz

??™
future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
JFl u retard u put no season and u didnt put it in smth acid, chicken tastes like shit too if you dont put it in smth acidic or fry it to mask the smell, liver is legit one of the best skin looksmaxxes out there, use lemon or milk or water+lemon+salt and soak it in there and keep it there the night before eating it,

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel
so true, ate it at my middle eastern friends house, charcoaled and they all asked me to try it and i take one bite and the texture and crunch felt so awful i had to spit that shit out
JFl u retard u put no season and u didnt put it in smth acid, chicken tastes like shit too if you dont put it in smth acidic or fry it to mask the smell, liver is legit one of the best skin looksmaxxes out there, use lemon or milk or water+lemon+salt and soak it in there and keep it there the night before eating it,
i thought chicken only smells bad after expiry or is that just cause the acidic shit has worn off

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
so true, ate it at my middle eastern friends house, charcoaled and they all asked me to try it and i take one bite and the texture and crunch felt so awful i had to spit that shit out

i thought chicken only smells bad after expiry or is that just cause the acidic shit has worn off
Yes, chicken smells even nastier in its original form,
Not everyone can cook liver, it will most likely taste and feel like shit ifbu have no experience,

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
badromance

badromance

Banned
wtf ? i eat chicken liver and it's so good
what kind of liver did you eat ?

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
badromance

badromance

Banned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)