• Hmm...
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 7776, lutte and 1 other person
dn but obviously it depends what your definition of 'safe' is

it's cope to pretend that someone can make a 100% recovery from this shit

• +1
Reactions: Tall, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others

why ? check LLforums, tons of people having heavy squats after surgery, running etc.
this forum has a sick behaviour like memorizing so called "facts". like implant bashing etc.
stop being a circle jerk.

ps : i'm not even getting LL, i just hate biased way of thinking without reading researchs and patient cases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 1862

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 9699 and randomvanish
@saturn97

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
why ? check LLforums, tons of people having heavy squats after surgery, running etc.
this forum has a sick behaviour like memorizing so called "facts". like implant bashing etc.
stop being a circle jerk.

ps : i'm not even getting LL, i just hate biased way of thinking without reading researchs and patient cases.
i agree that the forum's a circle jerk, and I'm not citing the forum at all

yes, there are people who've made good recoveries, but there are plenty bad ones too. Not to mention that Drs like Dr Lee or whatever he's called won't post their BAD results

a good recovery is probably possible by most, but not 100%. That's all I'm saying.

As for implants btw, except a few niche cases/ materials they're garbage. I was on JSF for a long time before here, and there have been too many negative outcomes for me to ever believe otherwise. Agree to disagree though.

• +1
Reactions: Tall and randomvanish

yeah assuming this isn't smoke & mirrors this dude is probably the best LL dr there is
glowing recommendations & results, probably in part due to the fact that south koreans are more diligent with their rehab than the average Paley patient ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
yeah assuming this isn't smoke & mirrors this dude is probably the best LL dr there is
glowing recommendations & results, probably in part due to the fact that south koreans are more diligent with their rehab than the average Paley patient ngl
id go to him if i needed ll

This patient from dr lee who lenghten 7cm from tibia is very rare case, its not recommended to make more than 5cm on tibia

I read blog guy goes 173 to 180cm on tibia and said 7cm on tibia was too much and dont recover well afterall

Last edited:
JFL at people 5’10+ even considering LL when they have legit failos to fix.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Tall
LL is safe in the sense that with an experienced surgeon and a good patient, there is less than 5% chance (according to Paley) of needing further corrective surgery. Meaning you will lengthen and remove nail/fixator and that's it. No ATL, no bone grafts for non union etc.

Victor is fine because he did not do cosmetic LL. He had an accident or genetic deformity, fixed that and gained few cm. This is completely different. In this case it is a lot safer.

Recovery 100% is bullshit. I think however it is reasonable to expect that you will be able to walk fine, dance, do some lite cardio, and lift weights. But this sounds more like a 70% recovery, maybe less

Finally, LL will probably be paid off 20 years down the line. It is not just about paying a lot of money and suffering and then you are taller. There will be consequences.

Keeping all of these things in mind, for some people it still worth it. With a realistic perception of this surgery, I think it is "safe" but one must be aware of the potential consequences 2 or 3 decades after LL

• +1
Reactions: Tall and MiroslavBulldosex
Anybody who says LL is 100% safe is coping.

You really think you can break your leg in two and make a full recovery without any side effects?

• +1
Reactions: Tall
Nobody here will get LL jfl