So many guys out there actually looksminning, while they think they are looksmaxxing

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Gym goers are the most guilty. Many many many guys I knew with decent faces focused on getting big fast at the gym, and they now are beasts but without anh resemblance of jawline or face shading, some with actual double chin. Bloatmaxxing is the most common looksmin I see. They sacrifice face completely for muscle size by hard bulks.

Another looksmin is guys with decent facds that grow full beards, hiding their jawlines and definition, plus adding perceived age.

The last looksmin tends to be fresh haircuts without taking into account face or skull structure, and overly expensive-looking brand clothing, to the point of becoming obnoxious.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 16530, saltii131 and 48 others
Agree on all fronts.

Nothing worse than a beard over a pristine lower 3rd.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Rasputin, SteveRogers and 6 others
Bulking is a meme srs. Any gymcel who is actually serious on looksmaxxing should be on roids (which still run the risk of hairline), or just be eating at a clean bulk.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Gaia262, je3oe and 10 others
overly expensive-looking brand clothing said:
can't believe u waste ur hard earned money on me faggots

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe
The last looksmin tends to be fresh haircuts
100%. I've seen so many normies that get failod by shit haircuts at my school.

i really want to grow facial hair but it would be a massive looksmin for me sadly, agree with op

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Pendejo
Gym goers are the most guilty. Many many many guys I knew with decent faces focused on getting big fast at the gym, and they now are beasts but without anh resemblance of jawline or face shading, some with actual double chin. Bloatmaxxing is the most common looksmin I see. They sacrifice face completely for muscle size by hard bulks.

Another looksmin is guys with decent facds that grow full beards, hiding their jawlines and definition, plus adding perceived age.

The last looksmin tends to be fresh haircuts without taking into account face or skull structure, and overly expensive-looking brand clothing, to the point of becoming obnoxious.

Cloth copers are the fking worst jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, theanonymousone, Schönling and 3 others
Bulking is so fucking shitty and builds bad habbits

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Agendum, TopzCat1, Deleted member 2275 and 1 other person
Agree on all fronts.

Nothing worse than a beard over a pristine lower 3rd.

definitively.
i really want to grow facial hair but it would be a massive looksmin for me sadly, agree with op

then go for beard of 3 days sir, women do appreciate even more.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and sensen
When I go to pubs and discos I see so many guys with shirts in which the brand logo is the size of an aircraft.
down with branding, and global capitalism.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and Deleted member 3043
Bulking is so fucking shitty and builds bad habbits
I gained about 20 pounds over summer eating at a caloric increase, before reaalizing that I could just get similar results at a lean bulk.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Vitruvian
Everything is legit, but beard not
All men looks better with the beard, and most females lie beards
No beard - auto incel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rasputin and Slayercel
Everything is legit, but beard not
All men looks better with the beard, and most females lie beards
No beard - auto incel

it depends, for ethnics it makes you look even more ethnic for example.
And imo the best is a 3 day beard

56801F20 6B33 482C 8C80 974C096A9FEE

Arent you the faggot with the utmost pathetic frame in existence?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, About2Rope, Framletgod and 2 others
I'm so low bf that I can gain 20 pounds, let's say maybe 5 of it being muscle - and still have the same face.

I understand most guys are skinny fat, I got blessed in this department, but its a sort of double edged sword as well because fat adds a little symmetry to my face and I can't fucking get any

it depends, for ethnics it makes you look even more ethnic for example.
And imo the best is a 3 day beard

All trukinsh slayers has some facial hair
Almost all IG male models have a beards, Di Vaio, Bateman, Biton, O Hurn, Marlon T. Alvarez , Gandy has stubble

Zyros is coping off the chart because he dont suit beard , and isnt good for his pheno, but rest is legit

This is common between pls posters

All trukinsh slayers has some facial hair
Almost all IG male models have a beards, Di Vaio, Bateman, Biton, O Hurn, Marlon T. Alvarez , Gandy has stubble

Zyros is coping off the chart because he dont suit beard , and isnt good for his pheno, but rest is legit

imo beard, light one, fits me well, but it makes me look more ethnic than without : i'm more appreciated by eastern girls then, so it's like a doble game.

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell
View attachment 111529
Arent you the faggot with the utmost pathetic frame in existence?
soo in which way does your reply relate to the thread topic?

wow cavill as superman, opry, nessman, chico, barrett are such incels for clean shaving

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
soo in which way does your reply relate to the thread topic?

wow cavill as superman, opry, nessman, chico, barrett are such incels for clean shaving
Remove ur massetars bro

Massetercel. Anyway how’d ur masseters get so big in the first place?
Once I fell chin first from more than a meter and a half in height. Jaw broke in jalf but sealed instantly (doctors freaked out at how my jaw showed signs of breaking but was already sealed in place, they were already thinking about surgery and it wasnt neede then they saw the x rays. In addition my lower teeth were displaced almost half an inch backwards. went to the dentist and they were going to put braces in a week. When I got back my teeth were in place again and they were like WTF. was basically some medical miracle) but tension in jaw hinges was enormous and spent a few days without being able to open my mouth until jaw relaxed. I think it derived from that event.

Last edited:
Once I fell chin first from more than a meter and a half in height. Jaw broke in jalf but sealed instantly (doctors freaked out at how my jaw showed signs of breaking but was already sealed in place, they were already thinking about surgery and it wasnt neede then they saw the x rays) but tension in jaw hinges was enormous and spent a few days without being able to open my mouth until jaw relaxed. I think it derived from that event.
Oh I see. Sad shit man. Look up Dandelion root extract I believe it helps with bloat

Oh I see. Sad shit man. Look up Dandelion root extract I believe it helps with bloat
oh i dont have problem with bloat itself. It just is masseters sometimes randonly swelling. I got botox injections for masseter reductions and I saw results. Just that sometimes they still swell giving me bloated days. The rest of the face almost never bloats anymore got very resistant to water bloat since my body got fully used to balanced low salt diet. Did a 2 entire heavy cheat days experiment in order to give me the most bloat possible, and my body cleared my bloat in only one day afterwards.

Last edited:
  • +1
oh i do t have problem with bloat itself. It just is masseters sometimes randonly swelling. I got botox i jections for masseter reductions and I sae results. Just that sometimes they still swell giving me bloated days. The rest of the face almost never bloats anymore got very resistant to water bloat since my body got fully used to balanced low salt diet. Did a 2 entire heavy cheat days experiment in order to give me the most bloat possible, and my body cleared my bloat in only one day afterwards.
How bad do ur masseters swell when they’re fully bloated? Do they go past the zygos in width?

How bad do ur masseters swell when they’re fully bloated? Do they go past the zygos in width?
Yea. my msseters are more or less in line with zygos in good days. Bad days make them go past zygos so even a minimal amount of swelling makes a big impact unfortunately

Yea. my msseters are more or less in line with zygos in good days. Bad days make them go past zygos so even a minimal amount of swelling makes a big impact unfortunately
You probably had it checked out by a doctor or someone since u got ur injections. What did they say can it be completely fixed?

You probably had it checked out by a doctor or someone since u got ur injections. What did they say can it be completely fixed?
no didnt check it. While "good days" improved all I want is to not have the "bad days" anymore. I was already fine with former good days

• +1
Lifting is a looksmax just don’t eat like a fucking pig you don’t burn as much calories as you think by lifting weights

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Lifting is a looksmax just don’t eat like a fucking pig you don’t burn as much calories as you think by lifting weights
Yea but most people go for the "cheap" super fast bulk method

Sacrifice face completely for muscle size by hard bulks? Srsly? Are you really that much pussy thar you can't live with a bloated face for some months while you're bulking to gain muscle? The bloat will go away once you start your cutting, you will have your chiseled face again with the difference that now you have muscles and dont look like a soyboy cuck with pencil neck.

Cmon man. Don't let this stop you from starting a bulk and packing on muscle. Don't be a pussy and just accept that you will have to sacrifice face definition only for some months.

Sacrifice face completely for muscle size by hard bulks? Srsly? Are you really that much pussy thar you can't live with a bloated face for some months while you're bulking to gain muscle? The bloat will go away once you start your cutting, you will have your chiseled face again with the difference that now you have muscles and dont look like a soyboy cuck with pencil neck.

Cmon man. Don't let this stop you from starting a bulk and packing on muscle. Don't be a pussy and just accept that you will have to sacrifice face definition only for some months.
People I saw irl never got the lean face back. Its enough of a horror story to put me back from doing that.

Agreed, thats why i stoped my bulking, even though i gained 16kg, i was with a fking bloated cheeks, and they are big evenwhen im skinny, now i lost those 16kg but i want to reduce more 10kg to go full auchwits

People I saw irl never got the lean face back. Its enough of a horror story to put me back from doing that.
Dude that makes absolutely no sense. If they didnt got the lean face back it is because they didnt stayed in caloric deficit long enough. Just start cutting until u get to 10% bodyfat again and your face will be back to what it was.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Bulking is a meme srs. Any gymcel who is actually serious on looksmaxxing should be on roids (which still run the risk of hairline), or just be eating at a clean bulk.
you are right, natural bodybuilding is the most bluepilled lie, unless you have good muscle building genetics

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
V slight calorie deficit with high protein in diet is ideal
Considering that you’re not an advanced lifter and you weren’t very lean to start with, you can build muscle and lose bodyfat at the same time
Walahi surely that’s morphed

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 2205
Gymcelling is legit if you go for the lean bulking route. It is a looksmax as long as you stay as lean as posible

• +1
Reactions: polio
Considering that you’re not an advanced lifter and you weren’t very lean to start with, you can build muscle and lose bodyfat at the same time

Unfortunately no.

I can’t believe tanning hasn’t been mentioned. UV damage is horrible for you.

Wait srs? I thought you had to eat at at least maintananace.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Wait srs? I thought you had to eat at at least maintananace.
Nah, but there are requirements for this, such as beginner level lifter, highish bf (>14%), high protein diet, high test. You don’t have to have these, it’s just a lot easier. E.g 10%bf skinny cunt or an intermediate lifter will find it harder
Bulking is a scam, even lean bulking. Because even a “small” surplus of 200 or 300 kcal over a couple months means you’ll put on a fair amount of fat.
If you’re a noob lifter, it’s so easy to lose fat and put on muscle at the same time. Don’t listen to the people that say muhhhh bulk to make the most out of your noobie gains.

Last edited:
  • +1
Nah, but there are requirements for this, such as beginner level lifter, highish bf (>14%), high protein diet, high test. You don’t have to have these, it’s just a lot easier. E.g 10%bf skinny cunt or an intermediate lifter will find it harder
Bulking is a scam, even lean bulking. Because even a “small” surplus of 200 or 300 kcal over a couple months means you’ll put on a fair amount of fat.
If you’re a noob lifter, it’s so easy to lose fat and put on muscle at the same time. Don’t listen to the people that say muhhhh bulk to make the most out of your noobie gains.

so the best is to do a diet deficit + lifting ?

so the best is to do a diet deficit + lifting ?
Yeh basically slight deficit + lifting
Although it's not as simple as just going on an online tdee calculator and subtracting 300kcal from your maintenance. They're not v accurate, so you have to use them as a base. For a couple weeks stick to a certain caloric intake. If you weigh yourself and see yourself staying very close to the same weight WHILE getting stronger in the gym you're good. If you're gaining too much weight or losing too much weight too quickly and not gaining strength in the gym tweak the calories.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 3043
Just saw 2 or 3 formerly good looking guys that went down the drain trough bad looksmax lmao.

I hope blackpill never becomes mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: joseph
Just grow a light stubble, adds appeal to almost any man, light stubble is king

yoi think most people have a pristine lower 3rd?
Anyone not very recessed can lose fat and have at least a basic jawline definition. See so many guys bloatmaxxed with beard trown in to fraud the lost definition.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
Irregardless of your results with women, being a starved twink is not ideal. Weighing little is not ideal

Weighing as much as possible with the thickest body and neck possible whilst have a very lean face is ideal

To get to that point ^, you usually need months at a time with a more bloated face while you put on the size to do so

Do you bloat easily?

Ive noticed after midface implants the face looks bloated much less often. Must be god tier life on S. EASY for people with top tier maxillary development

They can eat whatever the fuck they want and be skinnyfat, but face looks lean, angular and chiseled regardless.

Whereas

- Recessed maxillacel eats 1 half cookie

- Looks bloated like he’s been bulking for 6 years even though he’s lean and within his macros for the day

Sui inducing, it leaks into all other facets of life and sources of dopamine

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Slendercel, Deleted member 4209 and DidntRead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back