So many guys out there actually looksminning, while they think they are looksmaxxing

Irregardless of your results with women, being a starved twink is not ideal. Weighing little is not ideal

Weighing as much as possible with the thickest body and neck possible whilst have a very lean face is ideal

To get to that point ^, you usually need months at a time with a more bloated face while you put on the size to do so

Do you bloat easily?

Ive noticed after midface implants the face looks bloated much less often. Must be god tier life on S. EASY for people with top tier maxillary development

They can eat whatever the fuck they want and be skinnyfat, but face looks lean, angular and chiseled regardless.

Whereas

- Recessed maxillacel eats 1 half cookie

- Looks bloated like he’s been bulking for 6 years even though he’s lean and within his macros for the day

Sui inducing, it leaks into all other facets of life and sources of dopamine
the virgin IIFYM versus the chad IDGAF

Im leanmaxxig natural.Works so fucking good.
Still lean but getting muscled
Irregardless of your results with women, being a starved twink is not ideal. Weighing little is not ideal

Weighing as much as possible with the thickest body and neck possible whilst have a very lean face is ideal

To get to that point ^, you usually need months at a time with a more bloated face while you put on the size to do so

Do you bloat easily?

Ive noticed after midface implants the face looks bloated much less often. Must be god tier life on S. EASY for people with top tier maxillary development

They can eat whatever the fuck they want and be skinnyfat, but face looks lean, angular and chiseled regardless.

Whereas

- Looks bloated like he’s been bulking for 6 years even though he’s lean and within his macros for the day

Or you lean bulk and dont have a problem

Im leanmaxxig natural.Works so fucking good.
Still lean but getting muscled

Or you lean bulk and dont have a problem
Lean bulking and then cutting is tough for people with big appetites in most cases

They essentially feel like they’re dieting all year round

Going to the gym = being retarded. Change my mind

Do you bloat easily?

Whereas

I dont blaot easily since my body got used to diet, I mean sometimes eating some snack and not noticing it. The only way I notice some bloat is after an entire extreme cheat day that that consists in eating nonstop bread, cheese, snacks... since I get up until i go to sleep in a giant marathon movies session. This way I get bloat the next day but its gone the day adter. Anyways bloat would look less noticeable on me too if not for my masseter roundness with high insertions.

This is one of the rrasons I dont want to bulk, go to gym or risk ruining my new low bloat metabolism. I used to bloat before more like having to turn down dinner with friends because of not being able to control diet. Now I had all the family christmas dinners eithout gaining it for example.

I dont blaot easily since my body got used to diet, I mean sometimes eating some snack and not noticing it. The only way I notice some bloat is after an entire extreme cheat day that that consists in eating nonstop bread, cheese, snacks... since I get up until i go to sleep in a giant marathon movies session. This way I get bloat the next day but its gone the day adter. Anyways bloat would look less noticeable on me too if not for my masseter roundness with high insertions.

This is one of the rrasons I dont want to bulk, go to gym or risk ruining my new low bloat metabolism. I used to bloat before more like having to turn down dinner with friends because of not being able to control diet. Now I had all the family christmas dinners eithout gaining it for example.

You can slowly bulk in a smaller deficit with clean foods and lower carbs and sodium to avoid the bloat

At the end of the day, though. If your bodyfat is low the bloating is going to be mitigated extremely by any meal. There’s only so much you can bloat from a serving or two of a buffet while you’re shredded.

I'm so low bf that I can gain 20 pounds, let's say maybe 5 of it being muscle - and still have the same face.

I understand most guys are skinny fat, I got blessed in this department, but its a sort of double edged sword as well because fat adds a little symmetry to my face and I can't fucking get any
Same problem man my zygos are good but cheekbones are more prominent on one side how can I fix?

The last looksmin tends to be fresh haircuts without taking into account face or skull structure, and overly expensive-looking brand clothing, to the point of becoming obnoxious.

i really want to grow facial hair but it would be a massive looksmin for me sadly, agree with op
Stubble or moustache (works if you're in your mid 20's Imo). Or you could do the Orlando bloom style which the chicks love at any age.

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell

Do you bloat easily?

Whereas

recessed maxillacel here can confirm

Gym goers are the most guilty. Many many many guys I knew with decent faces focused on getting big fast at the gym, and they now are beasts but without anh resemblance of jawline or face shading, some with actual double chin. Bloatmaxxing is the most common looksmin I see. They sacrifice face completely for muscle size by hard bulks.

Another looksmin is guys with decent facds that grow full beards, hiding their jawlines and definition, plus adding perceived age.

The last looksmin tends to be fresh haircuts without taking into account face or skull structure, and overly expensive-looking brand clothing, to the point of becoming obnoxious.

overly expensive brand clothing only helps imo

Stubble or moustache (works if you're in your mid 20's Imo). Or you could do the Orlando bloom style which the chicks love at any age.

LEgit AF, Orlando style dont hide anything, it only make your jawline pop up more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Gym goers are the most guilty. Many many many guys I knew with decent faces focused on getting big fast at the gym, and they now are beasts but without anh resemblance of jawline or face shading, some with actual double chin. Bloatmaxxing is the most common looksmin I see. They sacrifice face completely for muscle size by hard bulks.

Another looksmin is guys with decent facds that grow full beards, hiding their jawlines and definition, plus adding perceived age.

just do bald and beard combo bro :cool:(y)

1xgbfqvhqaz31.jpg

I made the mistake of Bloatmaxxing in my mid 20's, i gained 60lbs of fat. Before that i was very lean and athletic. Heres a warning to any fellow gymcels, your skin will NEVER go back to the tautness it once was after you lose the weight, even if you miraculously dont get any stretch marks. Every single person that was once fat has that same look to their face, where the skin just lacks tautness.

Stay lean, your face and skin is more important.

LEgit AF, Orlando style dont hide anything, it only make your jawline pop up more

which orlando style? he's been bearding a bit differently more recently:

920073166.jpg

or

b0d94f098e050db176df4d57b0461d1d.jpg

second is just goatee and it looks like he trims mustache and shaves the weak connectors...

920073166.jpg

or

second is just goatee and it looks like he trims mustache and shaves the weak connectors...
Second one.

920073166.jpg

or

Second for jailbaits for sure

I made the mistake of Bloatmaxxing in my mid 20's, i gained 60lbs of fat. Before that i was very lean and athletic. Heres a warning to any fellow gymcels, your skin will NEVER go back to the tautness it once was after you lose the weight, even if you miraculously dont get any stretch marks. Every single person that was once fat has that same look to their face, where the skin just lacks tautness.

Stay lean, your face and skin is more important.
any fix to this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back