So subhuman that other subhumans laugh at me

V

VolcelFTW

Iron
Oldcel makes fun of me even though he’s just as subhuman as me. Everywhere I go I see the same damn smirks on peoples faces whenever they look at me. As if there’s some inside joke about me that I’m not aware of. People are always laughing yet when I get near I don’t hear the jokes. I self sabotage due to my rejection sensitivity and my lack of social skills. I’m leanmaxxing, skincaremaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing, posturemaxxing, fucking everything yet I’m still the bottom of the barrel. When am I going to get my story arc? The story of my life has been like this for as long as I can remember. And I can’t seem to escape it. Genuinely tired of this shit. Rant over.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Orvka381, iblamechico and 2 others
btw nigga u need to get into manifestation and shit like that and just increase ur spiritual essence and ur chakra and need to stop acting feminine and shit like that

• +1
Reactions: NEOKAISER and Shkreliii
Oldcel makes fun of me even though he’s just as subhuman as me. Everywhere I go I see the same damn smirks on peoples faces whenever they look at me. As if there’s some inside joke about me that I’m not aware of. People are always laughing yet when I get near I don’t hear the jokes. I self sabotage due to my rejection sensitivity and my lack of social skills. I’m leanmaxxing, skincaremaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing, posturemaxxing, fucking everything yet I’m still the bottom of the barrel. When am I going to get my story arc? The story of my life has been like this for as long as I can remember. And I can’t seem to escape it. Genuinely tired of this shit. Rant over.
Ive always hated subhuman bluepillers, im jealous, they bring their fucking nintendo swirches and laugh like little faggots

They run around with their minecraft hoodies and laugh, they have zits, so subhuman not even bullies interact with them.

Mean while after 2 years, being able to talk about gambling with desk person is a highlight.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, gooner888 and VolcelFTW
btw nigga u need to get into manifestation and shit like that and just increase ur spiritual essence and ur chakra and need to stop acting feminine and shit like that
This is actually true, every soul is deeply traumatized, and we're coping by not interacting with this.

The incel dilemma, is to be forced out of rotting. Or work towards light. These might never happen

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, VolcelFTW and StraightHeadJames
Aye, shiver me timbers! In our crew, there be no room for such talk as subhumans and normals! We judge a pirate by the fire in their heart, by their love for the salty sea and the thrill of the hunt! If ye have that, then haul aboard, matey! There's adventure to be found! ‍☠️⚓

THE NARCY PIRATES 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

• JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Does that really work? What would you recommend? Esp since my self confidence/self esteem is so shit

Does that really work? What would you recommend? Esp since my self confidence/self esteem is so shit
worked for me ascended from subhuman to weak MTN still tryna improve and got a girlfriend and cold approached a couple times
maybe multiple posts bragging about it lol.

Search Neville Goddard

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
battle of the subhumans: war on inkwell