So this forum agrees that this is MTN

Idk bro

Lowkey feel like secular Islamist mogs face wise

Would be a slayer if he wasn’t a manlet it’s a real shame
I was feeling mtn for him bhai but he didn’t show his eyes so idk , I think this guys def htn or above

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
malegazemaxxed yet posts femalegazed thrist traps schizo combination appealing to all sorts of foids cause they all mentally unstable + height + zesty background music and videos + rich. high smv but doubt irl girls thirst for him same way whores do on tiktok

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
this guy has more slays than the whole forum combined i doubt he cares that he is "MTN" to some incels here

• +1
this guy has more slays than the whole forum combined i doubt he cares that he is "MTN" to some incels here
Cuz hes chad

You all disgust me. Line up 50 stacies and they would even choose this guy over our current “forum chads” and also ugly ass u who proly also rated himself mtn or around there

The lack of insight here disgusts me and repels me from this website day by day. If i keep finding people with zero eye for aesthetic and zero reality based opinions im out. Funky flamingo gets rated the same as this onlyfans model btw

if you leave org give me your discord or smth, i'm also leaving but for me its a bit different, i want all the questions i have on lookmaxxing answered, i have a couple threads that havent been answered properly yet

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and try2beme

You all disgust me. Line up 50 stacies and they would even choose this guy over our current “forum chads” and also ugly ass u who proly also rated himself mtn or around there

The lack of insight here disgusts me and repels me from this website day by day. If i keep finding people with zero eye for aesthetic and zero reality based opinions im out. Funky flamingo gets rated the same as this onlyfans model btw

JFL at taking serious the rating of this brainrotted cesspool

• +1

I rate him mid-high chadlite (7.25/10)

Would be 7.5-8/10 if it wasn't for the side profile but tbh side profile is kinda cope what really matters is the front and though his side isnt good its not that horrible either.

You mog him in your small changes morph pretty easily tbh he isn't that big but he looks like he got a lot of appeal and he looks tall too so i'd say overall he's 8+ regardless and could slay stacies pretty easily (7+ women)

• +1
View attachment 2902506
View attachment 2902511
Would be 7.5-8/10 if it wasn't for the side profile but tbh side profile is kinda cope what really matters is the front and though his side isnt good its not that horrible either.

You mog him in your small changes morph pretty easily tbh he isn't that big but he looks like he got a lot of appeal and he looks tall too so i'd say overall he's 8+ regardless and could slay stacies pretty easily (7+ women)
Nah even compared to the morph of me he would still mog sure my isolated features are superior but his harmony, build and pheno mogs

• Hmm...
Reactions: MazoNitNit
if you leave org give me your discord or smth, i'm also leaving but for me its a bit different, i want all the questions i have on lookmaxxing answered, i have a couple threads that havent been answered properly yet
Ill pm dat 💯

• Love it
Reactions: MazoNitNit
HTN - Ethnic tax = MTN

HTN - Ethnic tax = MTN
Teres no ethnic tax buddy. Based on this sentence we can see youre a european from an obscure european country with a lack of insight regarding ethnics

Only relevent countries matter

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I am from an obscure South American country where Arabs and Pajeets are seen as aliens.

Teres no ethnic tax buddy. Based on this sentence we can see youre a european from an obscure european country with a lack of insight regarding ethnics

Only relevent countries matter
I am from an obscure South American country where Arabs and Pajeets are seen as aliens.

average guy btw

he has sex appeal because of bodymax, stylemax, height, softmaxes + he is rich dude and he appeals older women especially ethnics.

but tell me what makes this nigga veryyyyyyy good looking facially? He is like high mtn at best.

Just imagine if this guy was skinny fat...

Attachments

• 1715066121849.png
    1715066121849.png
    220.2 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 2902506
View attachment 2902511

This forum has became full delusional. he has high svm and it as important as psl.

This is not chadlite face.

Even worse. So ur from a shithole and base the world around you on that niche south American influence. Lets not do that cuz its illogical unless u wanna keep lookin low iq. Also latinas would date him in the west

• +1
Even worse. So ur from a shithole and base the world around you on that niche south American influence. Lets not do that cuz its illogical unless u wanna keep lookin low iq. Also latinas would date him in the west
I never said I'm from a shithole

You have a shitty attitude

The reality is that pajeet or Arab in a majority white country (like mine) lowers your SMV

I never said I'm from a shithole

You have a shitty attitude

The reality is that pajeet or Arab in a majority white country (like mine) lowers your SMV
The reality is nobody cares about ur country. U said its a small south american country so obviously its a shithole😂😂😂 its likea homeless man giving his opinion on property. Im not tryna be rude just objective

The reality is nobody cares about ur country. U said its a small south american country so obviously its a shithole😂😂😂 its likea homeless man giving his opinion on property. Im not tryna be rude just objective
It's not small, it's the most important country in the region, I was just joking jfl

It is a country with a white majority and where there is a white majority, ethnics are seen as strange, anywhere in the world.

98% of this forum’s perception of what is MTN-Chadlite has fallen thanks to all the tiktokcels just joining and saying “4psl” without even knowing what psl means

And lets be honest PSL ratings are just retarded atp since people dont know the scale

Edit- this guy is above average irl and probably has his life together

• +1
You are subhuman next to him though. 100%of women will pick him above you.
I would mog him to mumbai If I had same height and physique. Im skinnyfat.

• JFL
98% of this forum’s perception of what is MTN-Chadlite has fallen thanks to all the tiktokcels just joining and saying “4psl” without even knowing what psl means

And lets be honest PSL ratings are just retarded atp since people dont know the scale
Psl is so irrelevent if im being honest

I would mog him to mumbai If I had same height and physique. Im skinnyfat.

View attachment 2902648
Stop the mental masturbation. Ur skinnyfat rn. U have a MTN face his face is HTN. So already ur invisible, skinny fat is a high estrogen trait u are failing to get rid of in the present which is all that matters.

• JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Psl is so irrelevent if im being honest
It’s just the looksmax rating scale globally but you can just ask your girl friends to rate you out of /10 lol just go off that

It’s just the looksmax rating scale globally but you can just ask your girl friends to rate you out of /10 lol just go off that
You cant, they will virtue signal. Ask someone else to get girls to rate u to truly know. Lol at believing what a girl says face value off a blunt question

useless ramblings, who gives a fuck anyways

just leave now
Atrocious rep ratio for someone who makes “high value threads” 💀 imagine sitting down using fonts and googling shi to have neg rep ratio

You cant, they will virtue signal. Ask someone else to get girls to rate u to truly know. Lol at believing what a girl says face value off a blunt question
Im just telling you that all this shit doesnt matter unless youre actually ugly. You joined last year so i give you 2-3 years before you realize that

It's not small, it's the most important country in the region, I was just joking jfl

It is a country with a white majority and where there is a white majority, ethnics are seen as strange, anywhere in the world.
U dont even say the name of the country you utter clown. Idgaf bout south american countries who arent big

Atrocious rep ratio for someone who makes “high value threads” 💀 imagine sitting down using fonts and googling shi to have neg rep ratio
i dont make high value threads

i shitpost and argue about pointless things

Im just telling you that all this shit doesnt matter unless youre actually ugly. You joined last year so i give you 2-3 years before you realize that
I said i agree buddy im lost. Idgaf about psl

U dont even say the name of the country you utter clown. Idgaf bout south american countries who arent big
Argentina, clown

• JFL
Stop the mental masturbation. Ur skinnyfat rn. U have a MTN face his face is HTN. So already ur invisible, skinny fat is a high estrogen trait u are failing to get rid of in the present which is all that matters.
There no mental masturbation. iM JUST BEIng realistic. He is chinlet and he also have shit nose like mine... You would rate this dude mtn ltn if he was skinny fat.

There no mental masturbation. iM JUST BEIng realistic. He is chinlet and he also have shit nose like mine.
Ur skinny fat u estrogen demon, u literally have the nastiest failo that kills sex appeal 🤢 lazy fat fuck cant even fix his body andwants to compete with chads

Get ur mental illness far away from me.

• JFL
  • Love it
i dont make high value threads

i shitpost and argue about pointless things
Buddy i saw u on best of the best clearly youre not good at this, find a new hobby besides making extravagent threads like lifting or a sport

Imagine his face on a 5ft 8 skinny body.

You will change your mind.

It's his physique + height that's fooling you.

Facially meh, kinda like Sydney Sweeney who gets highly rated because blonde + tits.

Imagine his face on a 5ft 8 skinny body.

You will change your mind.

It's his physique + height that's fooling you.

Facially meh, kinda like Sydney Sweeney who gets highly rated because blonde + tits.
Obviously 5’8 is subhuman unless brad pitt tier face …..

Ur skinny fat u estrogen demon, u literally have the nastiest failo that kills sex appeal 🤢 lazy fat fuck cant even fix his body andwants to compete with chads
Stop comparing me to this recessed dude. The reason why he has short face is because his mandible is recessed,., You dont know how to rate shit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe and try2beme
Stop comparing me to this recessed dude. The reason why he has short face is because his mandible is recessed. You dont know how to rate shit.

View attachment 2902657
Please ask women they would easily choose him. Ur not attractive at all buddy but he is.

I dont wanna imagine the body mog either the face one is brutal enough

"So this forum agrees that this is MTN"
Its over for your brain. Theres appeal. If that never even crossed ur mind thts concerning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and normie_joe