So this forum agrees that this is MTN

Buddy i saw u on best of the best clearly youre not good at this, find a new hobby besides making extravagent threads like lifting or a sport
ive never gotten to bob, appreciate it tho:feelswah:

one thread that could get there was one I did about socialmaxz and mindsetmaxx, other than that i just ramble and shitpost

who gives a fuck about rep ratio anyways?

he has sex appeal because of bodymax, stylemax, height, softmaxes + he is rich dude and he appeals older women especially ethnics.

but tell me what makes this nigga veryyyyyyy good looking facially? He is like high mtn at best.

Just imagine if this guy was skinny fat...

View attachment 2902637
this is still htn + also jbs find him attractive @try2beme has tons of young girls following him and I saw it myself on my socials

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Please ask women they would easily choose him. Ur not attractive at all buddy but he is.

I dont wanna imagine the body mog either the face one is brutal enough
Holy shit dude he is not that attractive without his body.

ive never gotten to bob, appreciate it tho:feelswah:

one thread that could get there was one I did about socialmaxz and mindsetmaxx, other than that i just ramble and shitpost

who gives a fuck about rep ratio anyways?
Yeah looks liek every BOTB attempt boyo 💀

this is still htn + also jbs find him attractive @try2beme has tons of young girls following him and I saw it myself on my socials
No they dont find him, All his comment section is full of oldwomen, gays and ethnics. Go in prettyboy section all their women are jlbs.

Its over for your brain. Theres appeal. If that never even crossed ur mind thts concerning

Did you miss the part where I said he has height + frame?

Ofcourse he has appeal like Sweeney having appeal with her tits despite a meh face.

His face is actually hovering between ltn-mtn for me.

Yeah looks liek every BOTB attempt boyo 💀

alr so what

nigga pls no one cares about rep ratio

Please be delusional somewhere else ugly ahh horse cant even fix his physique and is throwing a tantrum in my thread
Are you gay dude? Like why u get so mad if someone rate your boyfriend lower?? Nigga he is nothing special. Stop being delusional.

No they dont find him, All his comment section is full of oldwomen, gays and ethnics. Go in prettyboy section all their women are jlbs.

View attachment 2902674
u will never find attractive women in comment sections also not in vinnie hackers

this guy is a irl slayer and would probably let u look invisible next to any type of women age range is irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit and try2beme
Are you gay dude? Like why u get so mad if someone rate your boyfriend lower?? Nigga he is nothing special. Stop being delusional.
Bc ur clearly mentally ill and delusional

Ar the very best, ur MTN in london and USA

Dude cant even lose skinnyfat and wants to compete with a chad. Nah settle tf down thats mad funny

sucking 0 dick, it was requested by some morons and i was bored
Ok buddy i just wont take ur opinions seriously so u can stop giving them on my threads

Bc ur clearly mentally ill and delusional

Ar the very best, ur MTN in london and USA

Dude cant even lose skinnyfat and wants to compete with a chad. Nah settle tf down
I dont give shit what Im. yOU CAN rate me as ltn as you want but you are delusional. We are not rating SVM. We are rating his face you dumb fuck.

I dont give shit what Im. yOU CAN rate me as ltn as you want but you are delusional. We are not rating SVM. We are rating his face you dumb fuck.
Face and body is pure shitskin nastiness to my eyes unlike the chad I posted @st.hamudi but 6‘5 hes so mentally ill im dying🤣

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Face and body is pure shitskin nastiness to my eyes unlike the chad I posted @st.hamudi but 6‘5 hes so mentally ill im dying🤣
just let him cope and die bitchless with this ignorance jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Ur skinny fat u estrogen demon, u literally have the nastiest failo that kills sex appeal 🤢 lazy fat fuck cant even fix his body andwants to compete with chads

Oh mami u are hot..

• JFL
Hair is all that matters. Over for white men.

• +1

You all disgust me. Line up 50 stacies and they would even choose this guy over our current “forum chads” and also ugly ass u who proly also rated himself mtn or around there

The lack of insight here disgusts me and repels me from this website day by day. If i keep finding people with zero eye for aesthetic and zero reality based opinions im out. Funky flamingo gets rated the same as this onlyfans model btw

People here are very dumb, whole blackpill is contrary to location, everything should be compared with respect to Europe

• JFL
ltn

• JFL