So what the fuck is the endgame for the elite? Are Humans suffering for their entertainment?

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
Gender dysphoria getting pushed as something completely normal

women being able to vote

women being forced in high ranking positions literally just because

etc etc

all it does is make the average normal human being completely fucked up. depression rates are at an all time high and its rising every day. but what the fuck is the end game of this fuckery? what do they gain?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blonde chad, exo, Deleted member 33579 and 3 others
I guess this is their way of reducing world population

the endgame is to make white people go extinct bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxing, GuyFromSingapore and MrGlutton
Death cult being pushed too atm with like the euthanasia shit

You are just a authotarian so against freedom

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1

women being able to vote

etc etc

all it does is make the average normal human being completely fucked up. depression rates are at an all time high and its rising every day. but what the fuck is the end game of this fuckery? what do they gain?
THE ONLY ACCURATE SERIOUS REPLY
They are satanic and think they can bring heaven to earth according to Jewish mystic esotericism ("as above, so below" baphomet dark trinity) by accelerating the apocalypse, they think know building they can do that by building the third temple in Gaza and bringing forth the Jewish messiah antichrist

But you'll call me crazy

I'm not saying this is true or anything, it's just what the 13 elite families and elite Israelian figures truly believe in

And I know they're not dumb and wouldn't just play along without having real reasons to believe in this

Controlled opposition Elon Musk is trying to make USA into China by remaking WeChat with x.com while grifting the hungry right-wingers that'll take anything at this point, plus AGI being developed to replace every worker human and create neo-feudalism

So we'll see where it goes from there

But yea they pledge allegiance to Satan and believe all that Solomon Jewish myticism shit in the Zohar and that is a big part of it from what you can observe in a multitude of evidence

Don't forget big pharma profits billions off mental illness and transexuals, also

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh, drimprovement, Deleted member 33579 and 6 others
Yes

the elite are not human

they are interdimensional negative entities that feed off human emotional energy, particularly suffering and trauma

The earth is a simulation and farm for negative energy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, GuyFromSingapore and IAMNOTANINCEL

I'm not saying this is true or anything, it's just what the 13 elite families and elite Israelian figures truly believe in
I actually agree tbh this statement is spot on I dont think they actually believe that shit but they do it anyway cause they will get ostracised if they leave or dont *openly* practice that shit in their circles

Yes

the elite are not human

they are interdimensional negative entities that feed off human emotional energy, particularly suffering and trauma

I dont agree tbh. if thats true why arent we living in hell then? cause this earth is far away from being hell but were getting there lol. but a simulation could cause suffering instantly for 100% of the beings here

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Yes

the elite are not human

Atheist fantasy to keep you away from finding God JFL

Only people who spread this are rosicrucean controlled opposition muh alienz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement and Sprinkles
I dont agree tbh. if thats true why arent we living in hell then? cause this earth is far away from being hell but were getting there lol. but a simulation could cause suffering instantly for 100% of the beings here

they need attachments and shit like family and missed opportunities to keep people coming back

Society=Hell
Nothing is real, even football is rigged (world cup matches)

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
they need attachments and shit like family and missed opportunities to keep people coming back
which also doesnt make sense atm because they're trying to separate the family

• +1
I actually agree tbh this statement is spot on I dont think they actually believe that shit but they do it anyway cause they will get ostracised if they leave or dont *openly* practice that shit in their circles
I thought the same way before

But the sheer depth of symbolism, esoteric knowledge, how intertwined it is through different remote cultures, how they follow it to every little detail, etc (plus the authenticity of the Bible if you believe that stuff) convinced me otherwise

I read a lot of Carl Jung before getting to that conclusion, atheism really seems silly after you get deep into this

Makes sense why the same 13 families basically created atheism by dumping tens of millions in atheist organizations like Rockefeller did, lobbying creationism out of schools, pushing this fake pop-science hard in mainstream media like Neil Degrasse Tyson and dinosaur shit especially with the child brainwashing cartoons

Was Darwin a freemason or was he not? That's what they believe in when you get to the high levels (Albert Pike, Manly P Hall)

Might seem silly to some people here like it did to me before

Example:

Epstein having advanced knowledge of history, esotericism, satanism, and Baal worship and following extremely obscure symbolism down to a T

“Each prince is associated with a cardinal direction: north, south, east and west.”

Satan rules the North, Belial rules the South, Leviathan rules the East and Lucifer rules the west.

View attachment 19-1.webp

Each corresponds four major temples on the Island. With unique occult symbolism on each one.

View attachment 20-1.webp

Yeah the "secret club" thing is definitely valid but leaves much to be explained

This is nothing new, the Bible describes this happening in Babylon, Israel, etc in detail

Seems silly literal billionaires would spend so much time studying this shit in-depth if it's just useless fairytale shit, but could be

edit: gay ass embeds dont work wtf

Attachments

• 1699196158502.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1699196284372.webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 13626 and 2 others
which also doesnt make sense atm because they're trying to separate the family

thats to stir up chaos and to feed off resulting emotional trauma, just look at how many people have traumatic childhoods in abusive families

They are satanic and think they can bring heaven to earth according to Jewish mystic esotericism ("as above, so below" baphomet dark trinity) by accelerating the apocalypse, they think know building they can do that by building the third temple in Gaza and bringing forth the Jewish messiah antichrist

But you'll call me crazy

And I know they're not dumb and wouldn't just play along without having real reasons to believe in this

Controlled opposition Elon Musk is trying to make USA into China by remaking WeChat with x.com while grifting the hungry right-wingers that'll take anything at this point, plus AGI being developed to replace every worker human and create neo-feudalism

But yea they pledge allegiance to Satan and believe all that Solomon Jewish myticism shit in the Zohar and that is a big part of it from what you can observe in a multitude of evidence

Don't forget big pharma profits billions off mental illness and transexuals, also
can u make a thread on this in detail pls, sounds interesting

What's your explanation for people having good happy lives then? Like some rich Chad?

Or goodness existing?

Don't get how that'd make sense

Even the Matrix plot would make more sense than that irl

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

But you'll call me crazy

The elite are not satanic, nor do they adhere to any other religion, and the 13 families aren't part of the elite as well.
Gotta look deeper into it.

• JFL
can u make a thread on this in detail pls, sounds interesting
Yes bhai I could write a book with all I've seen and the type of people I know

I have family that works in Hollywood (they've seen the most degenerate examples of this, ask anyone who even lives in Hollywood and they'll know) and access to people in freemasonry, rosicrucianism, and politics

plus I know some other dudes who study this way deeper than me

will def write something with actual evidence (I'll tag you) cuz I probably sound crazy just saying it raw like that

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and fuxkdakikez
I believe the elite are not people you will ever see, nor have ever seen.
They don't adhere to any religion, morals, or anything, in fact i'd argue they created all that.
They are most likely the healthiest people on earth, with advanced intelligence, eating top quality food, breeding children for food, getting sunlight all day and living their best lives somewhere secluded that is not anywhere on the maps. All while they control the world at the push of a button, this is the most likely scenario

Getting more conspiracy-ish, the REAL elite could be non-human entities that use the earth as an ultra advanced soul farm on earth so they can harvest human energy.

What's your explanation for people having good happy lives then? Like some rich Chad?

just because your life is good (subjective btw) from an outside perspective doesn’t mean negative emotions or conflict isn’t present , or emotional turmoil isn’t experienced which is what they want more than anything

no one’s life is perfectly positive all the time, they need emotion, but their preference is negative

also no normal human would ever live the life of a rich high status chad, that’s something reserved for the controllers that worship Satan, which make up 99% of the elite

Or goodness existing?

No good deed goes unpunished, goodness only exists so it makes the bad more bitter

Don't get how that'd make sense

Even the Matrix plot would make more sense than that irl

The elite are not satanic, nor do they adhere to any other religion, and the 13 families aren't part of the elite as well.
Gotta look deeper into it.
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

"Google told me you're wrong!" :soy:

That's not even the crazy part bhai, that's the water shit

The 13 families as in post-napoleon war european banking, I'm sure it's changed from then

will def write something with actual evidence (I'll tag you) cuz I probably sound crazy just saying it raw like that
preciate it bro. this ain’t some shit that’ll get me killed by the secret service tho is it?

I believe the elite are not people you will ever see, nor have ever seen.
They don't adhere to any religion, morals, or anything, in fact i'd argue they created all that.
They are most likely the healthiest people on earth, with advanced intelligence, eating top quality food, breeding children for food, getting sunlight all day and living their best lives somewhere secluded that is not anywhere on the maps. All while they control the world at the push of a button, this is the most likely scenario

Getting more conspiracy-ish, the REAL elite could be non-human entities that use the earth as an ultra advanced soul farm on earth so they can harvest human energy.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Niggas make me curious then post the most retarded shit that they just made up in their head after reading 0 books or historical documents

fml

just because your life is good (subjective btw) from an outside perspective doesn’t mean negative emotions or conflict isn’t present , or emotional turmoil isn’t experienced which is what they want more than anything

no one’s life is perfectly positive all the time, they need emotion, but their preference is negative

also no normal human would ever live the life of a rich high status chad, that’s something reserved for the controllers that worship Satan, which make up 99% of the elite

No good deed goes unpunished, goodness only exists so it makes the bad more bitter

So do you believe in Satan? But you think he's an alien?

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

"Google told me you're wrong!" :soy:

That's not even the crazy part bhai, that's the water shit

The 13 families as in post-napoleon war european banking, I'm sure it's changed from then
I didn't google this, it's my own conclusion.
The "elite" makes it seem they are satanic so you believe even harder in their psyop known as religion, so you become an even better goy.
Maybe the 13 families are in charge, but the people who are in charge and part of the family are not known. But if i ruled the world, i'd try to hide myself and my relatives as much as possible.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-celebrities-cover-one-eye-in-their-pictures-albums-videos

They’re part of a big club worshipping evil forces , they give away their bodies, devote themselves to them in exchange for material goods. Fame, money all that.

Fucked up but not every singer/actor is part of it. But the big ones: brad pitt, rihanna etc are part of it.

Look at rappers when they first started and now. Most of them have at least one concert with the theme of demons/satan/evil and are flashing symbols like that

The world is a stage and everyone up there is an actor. They’re all friends behind the curtains.

They won’t go full blown WW3 unless something goes wrong. At best limited exchange or a normal war to depopulate.

A radiated wasteland won’t benefit the arms dealers, the media etc

They want to keep us in a state of fear so we are easier to control and manipulate.

Humans are like batteries to unseen beings that are hidden from us by our own senses. Eyes, hearing etc. Lack of sleeping, sleep paralysis, certain drugs, temporarely lift the veil and they appear in our world. They feed off of our sadness, anger, fear etc. Happy emotions feed them as well but negatives ones are easier to obtain and nourish them more

Last edited:
preciate it bro. this ain’t some shit that’ll get me killed by the secret service tho is it?
Bro I was paranoid-schizo

But then realized they don't give a fuck if you're some random nigga, like you literally can't do shit JFL

They kill you when you actually start building a group and mobilizing people, or if you're famous and about to leak shit

Example: Malcom X, Chester Bennington, that crypto dude who got killed by the CIA after tweeting about pedophilia rings, etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sorrowfulsad, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Niggas make me curious then post the most retarded shit that they just made up in their head after reading 0 books or historical documents

fml

So do you believe in Satan? But you think he's an alien?

yeah I believe in Satan but he goes by many names. They play the forces of good (false white light) and evil to control and manipulate people.

satan is the gnostic demiurge, yahweh, allah, Saturn, chronos, etc

The "elite" makes it seem they are satanic so you believe even harder in their psyop known as religion, so you become an even better goy.

This is 4chan Israel psy-op level

They literally funded the fuck outta atheism in schools and mainstream media then made it mainstream

If you knew anything about religion, you'd know all this, and that it literally cures all this secular shit we're experiencing (only Orthodox Christianity not the literal Baal worship Islam or Talmudian Jews)

You don't even get a virgin wife anymore... but guess religion's the psyop not the big-tech shit with billions behind it made to make everyone more degenerate and destroy society

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sorrowfulsad, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Bro I was paranoid-schizo

But then realized they don't give a fuck if you're some random nigga, like you literally can't do shit JFL

They kill you when you actually start building a group and mobilizing people, or if you're famous and about to leak shit

Example: Malcom X, Chester Bennington, that crypto dude who got killed by the CIA after tweeting about pedophilia rings, etc
scary shit fr. something about all this shit makes me super uneasy

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-celebrities-cover-one-eye-in-their-pictures-albums-videos

They’re part of a big club worshipping evil forces , they give away their bodies, devote themselves to them in exchange for material goods. Fame, money all that.

Fucked up but not every singer/actor is part of it. But the big ones: brad pitt, rihanna etc are part of it.

Look at rappers when they first started and now. Most of them have at least one concert with the theme of demons/satan/evil and are flashing symbols like that

The world is a stage and everyone up there is an actor. They’re all friends behind the curtains.

They won’t go full blown WW3 unless something goes wrong. At best limited exchange or a normal war to depopulate.

A radiated wasteland won’t benefit the arms dealers, the media etc

They want to keep us in a state of fear so we are easier to control and manipulate.

Humans are like batteries to unseen beings that are hidden from us by our own senses. Eyes, hearing etc. Lack of sleeping, sleep paralysis, certain drugs, temporarely lift the veil and they appear in our world. They feed off of our sadness, anger, fear etc. Happy emotions feed them as well but negatives ones are easier to obtain and nourish them more

Rappers literally sign a contract that they can't say "Jesus"

Like Eminem did, this is well-known in the industry

Why is that, do you think?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Deleted member 13626
Rappers literally sign a contract that they can't say "Jesus"

Like Eminem did, this is well-known in the industry

Why is that, do you think?
Damn, i didn't know this. Thanks for the info.

Probably because Jesus is from the higher realms. Jesus didn't say anything about Christianity. Humans twisted his message and made Christianity. But if you study the teachings of Jesus, he basically said this world is owned by an evil being. And even Satan himself can masquerade as an angel of light. People report seeing beings of light when they die, trying to lure them into a tunnel that may lead to reincarnating back here. I'm not talking out of my ass, plenty of evidence this may be the case.

Plenty of clues hidden in every religion. I can link a few sources as well. But basically Jesus was like the first Neo from the matrix. And came to teach us that we aren't so helpless and there is a spark/part of God inside of us as well. That we can all be Neo just like him. So in a way they hate Jesus because they don't want people seeking knowledge. The bible has been rewritten, churches transformed into a profitable business. All in an attempt to hide the truth.

''Gospel of Thomas''

Jesus said: He who seeks, let him not cease seeking until he finds; and when he finds he will be troubled, and when he is troubled he will be amazed, and he will reign over the All. Notice how in mainstream religions they want you to surrender and not seek knowledge. It's considered a sin.

The Gospel Of Thomas isn't in the bible and won't be added anytime soon. Why is that? They hate truth seekers. There is no hell, it's a construct created to scare people and manipulate them. Because fear controls. This system is based on sex and fear. Plenty of artists gave away their bodies for contracts.

Tldr: Jesuse exposed this matrix and the way of leaving it. In desperate attempts, they rewritten the bible, twisted his message and are working harder on supressing his message. That's why these evil forces, rituals etc are in our face. They're desperate. They don't want us to leave this matrix

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, 5'7 zoomer, oldcel2002 and 1 other person
But if you study the teachings of Jesus, he basically said this world is owned by an evil being. And even Satan himself can masquerade as an angel of light.

Christianity already says that Satan owns the material world

This isn't unique to your view

The angel of light that he masquerades as also created Mormonism, Islam, etc... (They both never reported talking directly to God, only to "Angel Gabriel")
  1. The Temptation of Jesus (Matthew 4:1-11; Luke 4:1-13): Satan approaches Jesus in the desert and tempts him. Satan quotes scriptures and offers Jesus various temptations, trying to deceive him by using persuasive words and ideas that appear beneficial but are ultimately designed to lead Jesus away from his divine mission.
2 is what I think your view is, no offense. Satan is persuasive.

If you believe in Jesus shouldn't you study what he said and stick to it?

People report seeing beings of light when they die, trying to lure them into a tunnel that may lead to reincarnating back here. I'm not talking out of my ass, plenty of evidence this may be the case.

People have also reported seeing Jesus, Buddah, Prophet Muhammad in paradise or hell

This is just neatpicking and not concrete evidence

Jesus didn't say anything about Christianity

He's literally named Jesus Christ, yes, Christianity is his teachings

This is like saying Plato didn't say anything about Platonism

The new testament is reliable, written by eyewitnesses who lived with him for years, and considered a historical document.

Only doubted because academic history is controlled by gay atheists who say him ressurrecting can't possibly happen (gay atheist naturalistic argument)

The bible has been rewritten, churches transformed into a profitable business. All in an attempt to hide the truth.

We have tons of ancient scrolls, there's something called "Bibliography", where they take copies and compare them to each other, that is considered a very reliable way to detect forgeries, changes, mistakes, etc.

The Bible has not been rewritten.

Many people get confused because

1) Jewish propaganda on Google, when it's all debunked.

2) The Bible is inspired by God, not written by God. This means many parts of the OT are written by Jews with vested interests, humans susceptible to error, which makes it even more of an authentic historical document since a forgery would be way more similar according to studies on eyewitness testimonies.

The Gospel Of Thomas isn't in the bible and won't be added anytime soon. Why is that?

Because it's a forgery, all documents showing concrete evidence why, are public.

Here's a list of forgeries and why they were deemed forgeries:
  • The Gospel of Thomas:Considered a non-canonical gospel, the Gospel of Thomas is a collection of sayings attributed to Jesus. Reasons for its exclusion from the New Testament canon include:
    • Dating and Authorship: It has been composed in the second century CE. It wasn't written by the apostle Thomas, and its late date of composition disqualifies it from being an eyewitness or apostolic account.
    • Style and Content: Unlike the synoptic gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John), the Gospel of Thomas lacks a narrative framework and contains cryptic sayings that differ substantially from the teachings found in the canonical gospels. Its Gnostic elements and esoteric nature are characteristic of gnostic Christian groups of the second century CE.
  • The Gospel of Mary (Magdalene):This text is a non-canonical gospel focusing on Mary Magdalene. Reasons for its non-canonical status include:
    • Authorship and Dating: While the actual authorship and precise dating remain uncertain, scholars generally agree that it was composed in the late second century. It wasn't written by Mary Magdalene and therefore lacks apostolic authority.
    • Theological Content: The Gospel of Mary contains Gnostic themes and emphasizes secret teachings, characteristic of gnostic Christian groups of the second century CE.
  • The Book of Watchers (1 Enoch):This book, part of the larger work known as 1 Enoch, is considered non-canonical in most Christian traditions but is part of some Ethiopian Orthodox canons. The reasons for its non-inclusion are multiple:
    • Authorship and Dating: Scholars note that 1 Enoch wasn't written by the biblical Enoch. Its date of authorship is estimated to be around the third century BCE, written well after Enoch's time, disqualifying it as an authentic work of Enoch.
  • Gospel of Judas:The Gospel of Judas presents an alternate view of Judas Iscariot and is not part of the accepted canon of gospels. Reasons for its non-canonical status include:
    • Authorship and Dating: The exact authorship and dating of this text are not definitively known. It is generally believed to have been composed in the later years of the second century. It was not penned by Judas Iscariot, thus lacking apostolic authority.

No, Churches don't just choose whatever they want.

It always has to be deeply studied, and all documents outlining why some scriptures are authentic and other are forgeries, are 100% public and you can read it whenever you want.

There is no hell, it's a construct created to scare people and manipulate them. Because fear controls.

You got this right

Catholics got hell from their roman pagan religion, and the modern view of hell is more based on the inferno of Dante, than the Bible or Jesus.

That is why the true church historically founded by the apostles, the Orthodox Church, does not believe in hell.

"Heaven and Hell aren't physical places, though. Those are terms for the experience between death and the resurrection."

The "lake of fire" only symbolizes burning your material body, your soul is not material, it can't "burn".

Tldr: Jesuse exposed this matrix and the way of leaving it. In desperate attempts, they rewritten the bible, twisted his message and are working harder on supressing his message. That's why these evil forces, rituals etc are in our face. They're desperate. They don't want us to leave this matrix

Yes, with fake churches like Catholicism and Protestantism, but that's already prophesized in Revelations, "The whore of babylon".

Plus forgeries and psy-ops like these that just stray away from Jesus.

I respect and know why you believe this, it's hard to have faith.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Christianity already says that Satan owns the material world

This isn't unique to your view
Ik but i said that just for you to see how many people label themselves as Christians but they don’t know this
The angel of light that he masquerades as also created Mormonism, Islam, etc... (They both never reported talking directly to God, only to "Angel Gabriel")
In Islam Jinns are also said to masquerade as beings of light, i think they’re the same beings but under different names. Same coin different faces
  1. The Temptation of Jesus (Matthew 4:1-11; Luke 4:1-13): Satan approaches Jesus in the desert and tempts him. Satan quotes scriptures and offers Jesus various temptations, trying to deceive him by using persuasive words and ideas that appear beneficial but are ultimately designed to lead Jesus away from his divine mission.
2 is what I think your view is, no offense. Satan is persuasive.

If you believe in Jesus shouldn't you study what he said and stick to it?
I believe in him but not cling to him. As i said, I’m cautious on who i meet when i die. And somehow i do stick to what he said, about material attachment, heaven is within etc. At the end of the day i’m a good person, I don’t take sides in politics, race stuff, religion. I try to be logical, neutral and have peace and quiet in my life
People have also reported seeing Jesus, Buddah, Prophet Muhammad in paradise or hell
This is just neatpicking and not concrete evidence
I know but I didn’t want to say too much to confuse you because I wasn’t sure if you knew all of this.

But why the inconsistency? Muslims see their idols etc, buddhists saw buddha. Christians saw Jesus. Athesits saw beings of light, sometimes Jesus.

I refuse to believe these aren’t entities masquerading into tricking us.
The new testament is reliable, written by eyewitnesses who lived with him for years, and considered a historical document.

Only doubted because academic history is controlled by gay atheists who say him ressurrecting can't possibly happen (gay atheist naturalistic argument)
I believe in the new testament but the god from the Old Testament doesn’t sound like a loving God at all. You can’t convince me otherwise. The “god” from the Old Testament i believe it’s Satan/Demiurge impersonating God
We have tons of ancient scrolls, there's something called "Bibliography", where they take copies and compare them to each other, that is considered a very reliable way to detect forgeries, changes, mistakes, etc.

The Bible has not been rewritten.

Many people get confused because

1) Jewish propaganda on Google, when it's all debunked.

2) The Bible is inspired by God, not written by God. This means many parts of the OT are written by Jews with vested interests, humans susceptible to error, which makes it even more of an authentic historical document since a forgery would be way more similar according to studies on eyewitness testimonies.
Except you fail to realise that the library of Alexandria was burnt, the vatican is hiding important documents alongside other people/corporations we maybe aren’t aware of.

You really think every church, every Christian sect has the truth ?

Let me tell you this. In this world, truth was, is and will always be censored by those in charge. Covid, ukraine you name it. They did this with the afterlife as well. Only leaving clues and stuff that they deemed appropriate to not be hidden
Because it's a forgery, all documents showing concrete evidence why, are public.

Here's a list of forgeries and why they were deemed forgeries:
  • The Gospel of Thomas:Considered a non-canonical gospel, the Gospel of Thomas is a collection of sayings attributed to Jesus. Reasons for its exclusion from the New Testament canon include:
    • Dating and Authorship: It has been composed in the second century CE. It wasn't written by the apostle Thomas, and its late date of composition disqualifies it from being an eyewitness or apostolic account.
    • Style and Content: Unlike the synoptic gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John), the Gospel of Thomas lacks a narrative framework and contains cryptic sayings that differ substantially from the teachings found in the canonical gospels. Its Gnostic elements and esoteric nature are characteristic of gnostic Christian groups of the second century CE.
  • The Gospel of Mary (Magdalene):This text is a non-canonical gospel focusing on Mary Magdalene. Reasons for its non-canonical status include:
    • Authorship and Dating: While the actual authorship and precise dating remain uncertain, scholars generally agree that it was composed in the late second century. It wasn't written by Mary Magdalene and therefore lacks apostolic authority.
    • Theological Content: The Gospel of Mary contains Gnostic themes and emphasizes secret teachings, characteristic of gnostic Christian groups of the second century CE.
  • The Book of Watchers (1 Enoch):This book, part of the larger work known as 1 Enoch, is considered non-canonical in most Christian traditions but is part of some Ethiopian Orthodox canons. The reasons for its non-inclusion are multiple:
    • Authorship and Dating: Scholars note that 1 Enoch wasn't written by the biblical Enoch. Its date of authorship is estimated to be around the third century BCE, written well after Enoch's time, disqualifying it as an authentic work of Enoch.
  • Gospel of Judas:The Gospel of Judas presents an alternate view of Judas Iscariot and is not part of the accepted canon of gospels. Reasons for its non-canonical status include:
    • Authorship and Dating: The exact authorship and dating of this text are not definitively known. It is generally believed to have been composed in the later years of the second century. It was not penned by Judas Iscariot, thus lacking apostolic authority.
I haven’t read the Gospel of Thomas so I didn’t know these. But the quote about seeking truth is powerful. And yet mainstream religion considers it a sin to seek knowledge and ask yourself questions.
No, Churches don't just choose whatever they want.
Obviously they don’t, it’s the elites that are in charge of everything that choose what is let out and what is hidden
You got this right

Catholics got hell from their roman pagan religion, and the modern view of hell is more based on the inferno of Dante, than the Bible or Jesus.
Then why are people so brainwashed by the mainstream view of hell? What happens to atheists, muslims, buddhists if some kind of hell exists?

I refuse to believe any “loving” God would send his creation to doom just because it’s confused in what it should believe or sinned. After all, how can you not sin when the human body is imperfect? It was designed to sin. Only children are born pure and they get corrupted. Why is it a sin to have premarital sex if the hormones in your body are turning on? It’s bullshit and fairy tales

That is why the true church historically founded by the apostles, the Orthodox Church, does not believe in hell.
I was orthodox Christian and in every church i was, there was mentions of hell
"Heaven and Hell aren't physical places, though. Those are terms for the experience between death and the resurrection."

The "lake of fire" only symbolizes burning your material body, your soul is not material, it can't "burn".
Obviously your soul can’t be hurt. Energy can’t be destroyed. Only transferred
Plus forgeries and psy-ops like these that just stray away from Jesus.

I respect and know why you believe this, it's hard to have faith.
Ok let’s say the religious figures and beings of light are in fact entities masquerading and trying to trick us for some reason.

Why would i be called heretic/satanist because i’m cautious about who i meet on the other side and don’t want to trust anyone ? I don’t like the concept of “surrender yourself” and blind faith and i’m logical and asking questions.

Everyone on earth is in the dark. We all woke up on this planet with no memory or anything. Our souls are trapped in this body. And you are surprised people are waking up and asking themselves questions?

How do you explain pre birth memories or past life memories? People encountering beings of light then they’re born on earth after they trusted them.

Religion is a tool of the matrix. I take clues and information from whatever source i can get to get more knowledgeable. Until then, I don’t trust anyone, anything after i die. If you do, your choice.

And if I’m wrong and religion is true. Then I don’t want to meet a God who sends his creation to hell, wants to be worshipped, sends humans to earth in a decaying body prone to disease and accidents. In a world full of lies, suffering. Eat or be eaten. No harmony even in nature where cubs get eaten alive so the predator keeps living.

This isn’t a world made by a loving god or the real god if you ask me.

And just lol at the insult of gay atheist. I’m not gay neither an atheist. But thinking a gay person can simply change their sexuality at will is mental illness. I do hate the lgbt propaganda tho

I was let down by mainstream Christianity and now i seek answers. A cross on the wall, bible in the house, necklaces don’t work sometimes.

A relative of mine woke up in the middle of the night and saw the entity named “hatman” and she is obsessed with Christianity. Has a bracelet with Jesus, goes to church, prays etc. And the entity wasn’t even phased. How did it enter her house if they’re scared of religious objects such as cross, bible etc? It should have acted like a shield but it didn’t stop that being from entering her house.

I was visited by shadow beings as well in dreams, sleep paralysis etc. Prayed etc and didn’t work. I was stalked by them when i was a child until this summer where i took matters into my hands and fought them and showed no fear.

And they stopped bothering me and now are scared of me that i realised how powerful we truly are. Not mindless mortal bodies.

If you want to take the redpill and accept you may not have all the answers. Go ahead

I could link other sources

If not, take the bluepill, stay in the matrix and remain ignorant and a food source for entities to feed off of your emotions.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51821, Deleted member 33579 and 5'7 zoomer
Ik but i said that just for you to see how many people label themselves as Christians but they don’t know this

In Islam Jinns are also said to masquerade as beings of light, i think they’re the same beings but under different names. Same coin different faces

I believe in him but not cling to him. As i said, I’m cautious on who i meet when i die. And somehow i do stick to what he said, about material attachment, heaven is within etc. At the end of the day i’m a good person, I don’t take sides in politics, race stuff, religion. I try to be logical, neutral and have peace and quiet in my life

I know but I didn’t want to say too much to confuse you because I wasn’t sure if you knew all of this.

But why the inconsistency? Muslims see their idols etc, buddhists saw buddha. Christians saw Jesus. Athesits saw beings of light, sometimes Jesus.

I believe in the new testament but the god from the Old Testament doesn’t sound like a loving God at all. You can’t convince me otherwise. The “god” from the Old Testament i believe it’s Satan/Demiurge impersonating God

Except you fail to realise that the library of Alexandria was burnt, the vatican is hiding important documents alongside other people/corporations we maybe aren’t aware of.

Let me tell you this. In this world, truth was, is and will always be censored by those in charge. Covid, ukraine you name it. They did this with the afterlife as well. Only leaving clues and stuff that they deemed appropriate to not be hidden

I haven’t read the Gospel of Thomas so I didn’t know these. But the quote about seeking truth is powerful. And yet mainstream religion considers it a sin to seek knowledge and ask yourself questions.

Obviously they don’t, it’s the elites that are in charge of everything that choose what is let out and what is hidden

Then why are people so brainwashed by the mainstream view of hell? What happens to atheists, muslims, buddhists if some kind of hell exists?

I refuse to believe any “loving” God would send his creation to doom just because it’s confused in what it should believe or sinned. After all, how can you not sin when the human body is imperfect? It was designed to sin. Only children are born pure and they get corrupted. Why is it a sin to have premarital sex if the hormones in your body are turning on? It’s bullshit and fairy tales

Ok let’s say the religious figures and beings of light are in fact entities masquerading and trying to trick us for some reason.

Why would i be called heretic/satanist because i’m cautious about who i meet on the other side and don’t want to trust anyone ? I don’t like the concept of “surrender yourself” and blind faith and i’m logical and asking questions.

Everyone on earth is in the dark. We all woke up on this planet with no memory or anything. Our souls are trapped in this body. And you are surprised people are waking up and asking themselves questions?

How do you explain pre birth memories or past life memories? People encountering beings of light then they’re born on earth after they trusted them.

Religion is a tool of the matrix. I take clues and information from whatever source i can get to get more knowledgeable. Until then, I don’t trust anyone, anything after i die. If you do, your choice.

And if I’m wrong and religion is true. Then I don’t want to meet a God who sends his creation to hell, wants to be worshipped, sends humans to earth in a decaying body prone to disease and accidents. In a world full of lies, suffering. Eat or be eaten. No harmony even in nature where cubs get eaten alive so the predator keeps living.

And just lol at the insult of gay atheist. I’m not gay neither an atheist. But thinking a gay person can simply change their sexuality at will is mental illness. I do hate the lgbt propaganda tho

I was let down by mainstream Christianity and now i seek answers. A cross on the wall, bible in the house, necklaces don’t work sometimes.

A relative of mine woke up in the middle of the night and saw the entity named “hatman” and she is obsessed with Christianity. Has a bracelet with Jesus, goes to church, prays etc. And the entity wasn’t even phased. How did it enter her house if they’re scared of religious objects such as cross, bible etc? It should have acted like a shield but it didn’t stop that being from entering her house.

I was visited by shadow beings as well in dreams, sleep paralysis etc. Prayed etc and didn’t work. I was stalked by them when i was a child until this summer where i took matters into my hands and fought them and showed no fear.

And they stopped bothering me and now are scared of me that i realised how powerful we truly are. Not mindless mortal bodies.

If you want to take the redpill and accept you may not have all the answers. Go ahead

If not, take the bluepill, stay in the matrix and remain ignorant and a food source for entities to feed off of your emotions.
Thanks to you and this whole thread I won’t be able to fucking sleep at night again

Why do you all have all of the these theory that could be true or not to be extremely convincing

it’s scares me. I just want to believe that God is real and that the elites are just satanists nd shit

That’ll make me happily sleep at night knowing I’m in good hands with God

But now all this shit about Jesus being neo nd giving extreme good explanations nd shit

That people like God, Jesus, Buddha, Allah, etc are all just imposters for evil entities nd shit

the “hatman” you were talking about and you’re other shit about sleep paralysis demon nd shit😕

like no bro

why am I getting confused with all of this info. Now I don’t know what to believe.

I talk to God when I’m scared but now I’m getting told that he isn’t real and that it’s all fake nd shit?

I’ve been talking to myself? Praying at nothing but a wall?

Why?

I’m fucking scared rn I won’t sleep just like yesterday.

Yesterday I was reading this whole thread

And I couldn’t sleep at all. I literally made myself stay awake until the sunrise so I lost like 5 hours of sleep, I was so fucking scared about what I had read

And now I read this shit…

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

What yall are saying can’t be true.

how do yall sleep at night knowing that you’re not sure what you will see in the afterlife?

Why couldn’t it be just be paradise where the streets are made out of gold and all you feel is joy and all positive emotions and you get a happy ending.

I’m literally on the verge of crying bro

So you’re fucking telling me that when I die I’ll be met with evil entities disguised as God or Jesus?

why man… why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and 5'7 zoomer

if what you’re saying is true then idk what to do anymore…

Then I should just fucking enjoy life nd shit? If in the afterlife we are met with “beings of light” or “people of goodness” or “God” or “Jesus” but it’s just evil entities disguised as them then what’s the fucking point of being good man…

like why couldn’t I just live a happy life knowing that God loves me and if I believe and let Jesus into my heart I’ll go to heaven and be with my family with joy and happiness

Now I’m met with this horrible feeling that what you are all saying just might be true

And that our whole existence is to get our souls/energies consumed and eating and etc by evil entities

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and 5'7 zoomer
Thanks to this whole thread I won’t sleep at night or maybe any other nights

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

women being able to vote

etc etc

Dm me I'll give you a discord calll

women being able to vote

etc etc

Their goal is to destroy gender dynamics and push trans humanism they want to alienate us from what it means to be human. That way they can alter our biological imperatives and shape it to something hyper useful for their output.

This also isn't new in China they had a class of people who were castrated and existed as slaves for the ruling class. Their goal is to create a class of people who will be dependent on the system

if what you’re saying is true then idk what to do anymore…
Well idk if you can be bluepilled anymore. Perhaps if you try hard enough, you may go back to sleep. But would you want to?

The choice is yours:

''You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes''​

Dm me if you want to talk
Then I should just fucking enjoy life nd shit? If in the afterlife we are met with “beings of light” or “people of goodness” or “God” or “Jesus” but it’s just evil entities disguised as them then what’s the fucking point of being good man…
Karma and sinning are bs. Basically you can do whatever you want because we are in some sort of hell anyways. But i don't encourage it. You should do the opposite. Depart from the dualistic nature of this realm. Stop siding with democrats or republicans. Stop caring what goes on in this world. You do good for your own peace and quiet. For your soul. Good comes from the heart, not from the mind/ego that expects praise and rewards for being a good person
like why couldn’t I just live a happy life knowing that God loves me and if I believe and let Jesus into my heart I’ll go to heaven and be with my family with joy and happiness
''Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?''. Your whole life has been a lie. All of our lives are. But few people realise it. You and no one is connected to their parents spiritually. Only through blood. What if this is the 6th time you are reborn? Can you grasp that? You already died, had a family, loved your parents to death. Then died and came back to do it all over again until you wake up. This subject is very sensitive and you shouldn't expect understanding etc everything at once.
Now I’m met with this horrible feeling that what you are all saying just might be true

I made another post sharing this potential reality shattering information where i argued with that christian guy. And you came and called me an indian jfl because i believe we are being recycled back here. Reincarnation isn't muh karma muh . It's slavery and it can be escaped. The same way chicks lay eggs and multiply only to be farmed again. That's the same for us. Why do you think sex is the most pleasurable ? Especially done with the right person. And ejaculating etc is the strongest urge to overcome? It's programmed in us to just reproduce reproduce and don't question anything.
And that our whole existence is to get our souls/energies consumed and eating and etc by evil entities
As above so below my friend. Imagine how animals feel knowing they're only good for their meat. Be happy you came across this information, that you can escape and that you have other things to do (games,music,sex,partying) and you're not in an actual automated farm like chickens/pigs. Still, those are distractions (game,movies etc) but at least we have them otherwise we would wake up or people will go crazy
Thanks to you and this whole thread I won’t be able to fucking sleep at night again
Maybe it's for the best, maybe you subconsciously wanted this information/to be redpilled. Any other person would call it cope/be in denial or simply stop reading when the subject of reality/afterlife comes up because they don't want their cope bubble of warm lies to be popped.
Why do you all have all of the these theory that could be true or not to be extremely convincing
There's a part in each and every one of us. Subconsciously you probably always knew the world you are in isn't your home. And that you've been fed lies by everyone and everything. School isn't muh learning muh. It's training you for the rat race and a way to brainwash and indoctrinate people.
it’s scares me. I just want to believe that God is real and that the elites are just satanists nd shit
God is real but we have been fed a different view of him. The owner/God of this place is satan and it's even said in the bible. The elites are indeed satanists and they worship him for material goods. Why do you think this realm is naturally evil (eat or be eaten etc) ? They leave clues out in the open ranging symbolic structures, movies, cartoons etc. So when you die and you go to your jailers and tell them they lied to you, imprisoned you, they will say: ''we left plenty of clues out in the open and you didn't do anything about that so it's your fault''
That’ll make me happily sleep at night knowing I’m in good hands with God
What should make you sleep better is not knowing you're in good hands with God. But that you are a fragment of God himself. God is like an ocean and we are droplets. We are still connected to him
But now all this shit about Jesus being neo nd giving extreme good explanations nd shit
We can all be Neo. But not in this realm. Unfortunately you can't walk on water as Jesus was rumoured to do. Maybe he didn't even do it? We play by the rules of the simulation here. And i'm not sure if you can hack it or how. But people did very weird things before but not crazy (teleportation, flying). So who knows.
That people like God, Jesus, Buddha, Allah, etc are all just imposters for evil entities nd shit
Idk about Allah, i heard the muslim heaven is literally women etc. So material stuff. But Buddha, Jesus were like ascended masters. Teachers and we need to learn from them when we set foot in the real world (the other side). Not rely on them. That's an exploitable weakness and it will be used against us,
the “hatman” you were talking about and you’re other shit about sleep paralysis demon nd shit😕
I could type more info on these subjects but that's another rabbit hole. If you dm me ,i will share another view on them. They're not just ''demons'' or hallucinations (some are hallucinations tho)
like no bro

why am I getting confused with all of this info. Now I don’t know what to believe.
''It's easier to fool a person than convince them that they were fooled'' With time it will be easier. I can only show you the door , i can't force you to walk through it
I talk to God when I’m scared but now I’m getting told that he isn’t real and that it’s all fake nd shit?
God and the kingdom of heaven is inside of you. Those beings can play good cop bad cop. Few of them terrorize you , scare you in order for you to generate negative energy. Then ones impersonating angels etc come to rescue you and make you feel joy,peace etc. Resulting in positive emotions. We are batteries for them. They need the ups and downs of our emotions. Both negative and positive charges. The matrix wasn't just a sci fi movie, but a documentary. But we are not in pods and we won't wake up naked in human bodies.

I’ve been talking to myself? Praying at nothing but a wall?
The true God doesn't need to be worshipped. Only the sick evil one in control of this realm. Satan/Demiurge/God of the old testament want to be worshipped, threaten us with hell and gives us diseases, natural disasters and is the cause for evil in this world. It's his playground and it's all a sick game made by a maniac
I’m fucking scared rn I won’t sleep just like yesterday.
Fear is the mind killer. The man who has no fear is the most dangerous one. The system works with fear. You can't do stuff here because of fear of the police (ex blasting loud music at night). Religion uses hell as a tool to control the masses. Remove fear
Yesterday I was reading this whole thread

And I couldn’t sleep at all. I literally made myself stay awake until the sunrise so I lost like 5 hours of sleep, I was so fucking scared about what I had read

And now I read this shit…

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
Take it easier with the redpills. You can literally go insane (and i'm not talking in a good way like breaking the fabric of reality or that shit) if you do too many. What i told you about is the final redpill. The bottom of the iceberg. People are so asleep they don't even know democrats/repubicans are from the same coin just different faces. They're still in the illusion. That's how asleep they are. They don't know any of this let alone the potential truth of our reality as i told you. Npcs are real. But it's difficult to identify one. The line between ignorant/asleep and NPC/Program of this construct is very thin.
What yall are saying can’t be true.
''Denial is the most predictable of all human responses.'' - The Architect (The Matrix)
how do yall sleep at night knowing that you’re not sure what you will see in the afterlife?
You get used to it. Part of it is knowing yourself. Knowing you're not just a human but something more. That can't be destroyed. Eternal. Pure consciousness/energy/soul that has been shown to continue after death.
Why couldn’t it be just be paradise where the streets are made out of gold and all you feel is joy and all positive emotions and you get a happy ending.
I asked myself that every day since i was like 7 or so. Religious people will always find a coping strategy. Muh earth is a school, muh God's plan, muh hardest battles for the strongest warriors. Ever since humans appeared on this planet. That's all they did. Coped and will keep on coping hard and be ignorant. Ignorance is bliss as they say.

Why are we here in the first place? I never saw angels while here, only shadow people , evil humans etc. The god in charge of this is a sick fucking maniac and Muslims and Christians will find a way to defend him. Most are scared of him and the idea of hell. Brainwashed. This place is a cluster fuck disguised with beautiful mountains, views etc. The best prison is the one that doesn't feel like one. If chickens could talk and one of them woke up knowing they're being farmed, it will be insulted, shunned , labeled as conspiracy theorist, crazy etc

Agents are real but not men in suits with guns. Men in black may be actual agents but those don't appear unless you know something that shouldn't be known outside of the CIA,Fbi etc
I’m literally on the verge of crying bro

Knowledge is power. The truth will hurt most of the time regardless of context. But it will set you free
So you’re fucking telling me that when I die I’ll be met with evil entities disguised as God or Jesus?

The First Apocalypse of James​

renderTimingPixel.png

A dialogue between Jesus and his brother James regarding the soul’s experience after death.

Jesus explains, “Behold, I will reveal to you the manner of your redemption. When you undergo the pangs of death, demonic forces will come to seize you. When one of them asks you, ‘Who are you and where are you from?’ answer, ‘I am a son and I come from the Father.’
“When another of them says to you, ‘What kind of son are you and who is your Father?’ answer, ‘I am from the Father who existed before the beginning of time, and I was his son before time began.’

“When the next one says to you, ‘Why were you sent here?’ answer, ‘I came from eternity to learn to distinguish between the things that exist in spirit and those that exist in matter. But I have learned that matter actually exists in spirit, because it comes from the Mother, and the Mother abides in the Father. I call on the imperishable knowledge that is the Mother [here Jesus refers to the Jewish goddess Sophia] who abides eternally in the Father.’

“Then the demonic forces will release you and you will be free to ascend to the kingdom of light which is your own light.”
why man… why
No one knows. Maybe we decided to depart from heaven to explore other places and we got trapped here because we are sensible to deception. Well, guess we or I learned my lesson to not trust anyone or anything. Both here and in the afterlife.

Here are some quotes from the bible referencing to what i'm saying:

John 5:19

''We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.''

John 12:31

''The time for judging this world has come, when Satan, the ruler of this world, will be cast out.''

James 4:4

''You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.''

John 2:15-17

''Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you.''

John 18:36

''Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

Ephesians 6:12

''For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.''

Peter 2:11-12

''Dear friends, I warn you as “temporary residents and foreigners” to keep away from worldly desires that wage war against your very souls.''

Jhon 7:24

''Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

Jhon 4:1

''Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.''

It spells MASON.

Novus ordo seclorum = New world order.

Again, star trek not just a movie/series made by a bunch of unknowns. But high ranking people with connections. An alien impersonating her father tries to lure her into the white light. The white light is their matrix as he says.

Not to mention the Disney movie soul. Referencing the tunnel of light that lures souls into it and zaps them violently.

I would like for an atheist death (non existence) or mainstream heaven as well. But unfortunately i think that's not the case. Too many coincidences to the point it's weird. I'm not saying this is the truth 100% like how atheists/religious people do. But it's just another eye opener. Until then, i will keep on researching and be wary. Only death will give us answers. Until then i will prepare for it since it can come any second. Hopefully i'm not right but i doubt it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wowamat and Deleted member 33579
The elites are controlling me :soy::soy::soy:

Well idk if you can be bluepilled anymore. Perhaps if you try hard enough, you may go back to sleep. But would you want to?

The choice is yours:

''You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes''​

Dm me if you want to talk

Karma and sinning are bs. Basically you can do whatever you want because we are in some sort of hell anyways. But i don't encourage it. You should do the opposite. Depart from the dualistic nature of this realm. Stop siding with democrats or republicans. Stop caring what goes on in this world. You do good for your own peace and quiet. For your soul. Good comes from the heart, not from the mind/ego that expects praise and rewards for being a good person

''Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?''. Your whole life has been a lie. All of our lives are. But few people realise it. You and no one is connected to their parents spiritually. Only through blood. What if this is the 6th time you are reborn? Can you grasp that? You already died, had a family, loved your parents to death. Then died and came back to do it all over again until you wake up. This subject is very sensitive and you shouldn't expect understanding etc everything at once.

View attachment 2572679
I made another post sharing this potential reality shattering information where i argued with that christian guy. And you came and called me an indian jfl because i believe we are being recycled back here. Reincarnation isn't muh karma muh . It's slavery and it can be escaped. The same way chicks lay eggs and multiply only to be farmed again. That's the same for us. Why do you think sex is the most pleasurable ? Especially done with the right person. And ejaculating etc is the strongest urge to overcome? It's programmed in us to just reproduce reproduce and don't question anything.

As above so below my friend. Imagine how animals feel knowing they're only good for their meat. Be happy you came across this information, that you can escape and that you have other things to do (games,music,sex,partying) and you're not in an actual automated farm like chickens/pigs. Still, those are distractions (game,movies etc) but at least we have them otherwise we would wake up or people will go crazy

Maybe it's for the best, maybe you subconsciously wanted this information/to be redpilled. Any other person would call it cope/be in denial or simply stop reading when the subject of reality/afterlife comes up because they don't want their cope bubble of warm lies to be popped.

There's a part in each and every one of us. Subconsciously you probably always knew the world you are in isn't your home. And that you've been fed lies by everyone and everything. School isn't muh learning muh. It's training you for the rat race and a way to brainwash and indoctrinate people.

God is real but we have been fed a different view of him. The owner/God of this place is satan and it's even said in the bible. The elites are indeed satanists and they worship him for material goods. Why do you think this realm is naturally evil (eat or be eaten etc) ? They leave clues out in the open ranging symbolic structures, movies, cartoons etc. So when you die and you go to your jailers and tell them they lied to you, imprisoned you, they will say: ''we left plenty of clues out in the open and you didn't do anything about that so it's your fault''

What should make you sleep better is not knowing you're in good hands with God. But that you are a fragment of God himself. God is like an ocean and we are droplets. We are still connected to him

We can all be Neo. But not in this realm. Unfortunately you can't walk on water as Jesus was rumoured to do. Maybe he didn't even do it? We play by the rules of the simulation here. And i'm not sure if you can hack it or how. But people did very weird things before but not crazy (teleportation, flying). So who knows.

Idk about Allah, i heard the muslim heaven is literally women etc. So material stuff. But Buddha, Jesus were like ascended masters. Teachers and we need to learn from them when we set foot in the real world (the other side). Not rely on them. That's an exploitable weakness and it will be used against us,

I could type more info on these subjects but that's another rabbit hole. If you dm me ,i will share another view on them. They're not just ''demons'' or hallucinations (some are hallucinations tho)

''It's easier to fool a person than convince them that they were fooled'' With time it will be easier. I can only show you the door , i can't force you to walk through it

God and the kingdom of heaven is inside of you. Those beings can play good cop bad cop. Few of them terrorize you , scare you in order for you to generate negative energy. Then ones impersonating angels etc come to rescue you and make you feel joy,peace etc. Resulting in positive emotions. We are batteries for them. They need the ups and downs of our emotions. Both negative and positive charges. The matrix wasn't just a sci fi movie, but a documentary. But we are not in pods and we won't wake up naked in human bodies.

View attachment 2572739

The true God doesn't need to be worshipped. Only the sick evil one in control of this realm. Satan/Demiurge/God of the old testament want to be worshipped, threaten us with hell and gives us diseases, natural disasters and is the cause for evil in this world. It's his playground and it's all a sick game made by a maniac

Fear is the mind killer. The man who has no fear is the most dangerous one. The system works with fear. You can't do stuff here because of fear of the police (ex blasting loud music at night). Religion uses hell as a tool to control the masses. Remove fear

Take it easier with the redpills. You can literally go insane (and i'm not talking in a good way like breaking the fabric of reality or that shit) if you do too many. What i told you about is the final redpill. The bottom of the iceberg. People are so asleep they don't even know democrats/repubicans are from the same coin just different faces. They're still in the illusion. That's how asleep they are. They don't know any of this let alone the potential truth of our reality as i told you. Npcs are real. But it's difficult to identify one. The line between ignorant/asleep and NPC/Program of this construct is very thin.

''Denial is the most predictable of all human responses.'' - The Architect (The Matrix)

You get used to it. Part of it is knowing yourself. Knowing you're not just a human but something more. That can't be destroyed. Eternal. Pure consciousness/energy/soul that has been shown to continue after death.

I asked myself that every day since i was like 7 or so. Religious people will always find a coping strategy. Muh earth is a school, muh God's plan, muh hardest battles for the strongest warriors. Ever since humans appeared on this planet. That's all they did. Coped and will keep on coping hard and be ignorant. Ignorance is bliss as they say.

Why are we here in the first place? I never saw angels while here, only shadow people , evil humans etc. The god in charge of this is a sick fucking maniac and Muslims and Christians will find a way to defend him. Most are scared of him and the idea of hell. Brainwashed. This place is a cluster fuck disguised with beautiful mountains, views etc. The best prison is the one that doesn't feel like one. If chickens could talk and one of them woke up knowing they're being farmed, it will be insulted, shunned , labeled as conspiracy theorist, crazy etc

View attachment 2572770

Agents are real but not men in suits with guns. Men in black may be actual agents but those don't appear unless you know something that shouldn't be known outside of the CIA,Fbi etc

View attachment 2572704
Knowledge is power. The truth will hurt most of the time regardless of context. But it will set you free

The First Apocalypse of James​

renderTimingPixel.png

A dialogue between Jesus and his brother James regarding the soul’s experience after death.

Jesus explains, “Behold, I will reveal to you the manner of your redemption. When you undergo the pangs of death, demonic forces will come to seize you. When one of them asks you, ‘Who are you and where are you from?’ answer, ‘I am a son and I come from the Father.’
“When another of them says to you, ‘What kind of son are you and who is your Father?’ answer, ‘I am from the Father who existed before the beginning of time, and I was his son before time began.’

“When the next one says to you, ‘Why were you sent here?’ answer, ‘I came from eternity to learn to distinguish between the things that exist in spirit and those that exist in matter. But I have learned that matter actually exists in spirit, because it comes from the Mother, and the Mother abides in the Father. I call on the imperishable knowledge that is the Mother [here Jesus refers to the Jewish goddess Sophia] who abides eternally in the Father.’

“Then the demonic forces will release you and you will be free to ascend to the kingdom of light which is your own light.”

No one knows. Maybe we decided to depart from heaven to explore other places and we got trapped here because we are sensible to deception. Well, guess we or I learned my lesson to not trust anyone or anything. Both here and in the afterlife.

Here are some quotes from the bible referencing to what i'm saying:

John 5:19

''We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.''

John 12:31

''The time for judging this world has come, when Satan, the ruler of this world, will be cast out.''

James 4:4

''You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.''

John 2:15-17

''Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you.''

John 18:36

''Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

Ephesians 6:12

''For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.''

Peter 2:11-12

''Dear friends, I warn you as “temporary residents and foreigners” to keep away from worldly desires that wage war against your very souls.''

Jhon 7:24

''Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

Jhon 4:1

''Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.''

View attachment 2572730

It spells MASON.

Novus ordo seclorum = New world order.

View attachment 2572802

Again, star trek not just a movie/series made by a bunch of unknowns. But high ranking people with connections. An alien impersonating her father tries to lure her into the white light. The white light is their matrix as he says.

Not to mention the Disney movie soul. Referencing the tunnel of light that lures souls into it and zaps them violently.

View attachment 2572808

I would like for an atheist death (non existence) or mainstream heaven as well. But unfortunately i think that's not the case. Too many coincidences to the point it's weird. I'm not saying this is the truth 100% like how atheists/religious people do. But it's just another eye opener. Until then, i will keep on researching and be wary. Only death will give us answers. Until then i will prepare for it since it can come any second. Hopefully i'm not right but i doubt it.

bro I don’t even have a fucking “trinity” or “Morpheus”

wtf dude.

I guess to first step to be “neo” is to ascend

I’m now going to 100% learn how to become a blackhat computer programmer, I’ll also go to college and do a genetics major

Maybe even join the military or learn how to fight nd shit

In the Matrix it was never a big group of people fighting in it but just a small group of people

Like 3-4

I always had dreams of being an extreme diverse man. Like I would know things about countless different fields
Like I would be knowledgeable in how to fight, self defense, stealth, espionage

How to make millions from scratch so I would never need to wageslave

Be an experienced and very good computer programmer

And also be very knowledgeable in biology and genetics.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
bro I don’t even have a fucking “trinity” or “Morpheus”
What
wtf dude.

I guess to first step to be “neo” is to ascend

I’m now going to 100% learn how to become a blackhat computer programmer, I’ll also go to college and do a genetics major

Maybe even join the military or learn how to fight nd shit
You took the movie too literally. You don’t need to become a hacker jfl. There’s no reason to learn kungfu , hacking or shooting weapons. We are in some sort of matrix but not like this

What i mean it was a documentary it’s how we are used for energy as i said. And npcs, agents. The movie is a metaphor

In the Matrix it was never a big group of people fighting in it but just a small group of people

Like 3-4
Well because it’s a movie. In real life there are more people awake to this bullshit realm we are in.

It’s possible even souls that have escaped are trying to break us out from the outside. I wonder why they are rushing the nwo/2030/neuralink/uploading your consciousness agenda? Maybe this reality is collapsing?
I always had dreams of being an extreme diverse man. Like I would know things about countless different fields
Like I would be knowledgeable in how to fight, self defense, stealth, espionage
Maybe just dreams, maybe subconscious thoughts, maybe they’re related to past lives (if you had)
And also be very knowledgeable in biology and genetics.
If you think about it, dna is code. We are made out of code. Not to mention the way flowers and trees grow. You won’t find 7 petals. Only an even number. 3 6 9. Not to mention a tree knows when a branch/root is in plus. And you never see an extra one. It’s always an even number

Ancient texts speak of a time when the moon didn’t exist. Not to mention that it perfectly covers up the sun. As a nasa employee once said: “it’s easier to explain the non existence of the moon than to explain it’s existence”

What do you think ? Is it artificial ?

And as i said, if you really want to talk. Dm me since i don’t want to make this thread long af. Especially in public