Social Circle Maxxing

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Step 1:

You will need to start yourself fresh, it is literally impossible to go from incel to high status "hey its that guy!". So if you can start a new job or change schools. If you can't this most likely won't work

Step 2:

You need to be the guy everyone likes. Now Contrary to popular opinion don't try and be funny! You'll look like a retard making shit amateur wikihow jokes. You're either funny or you're not. What you want to be is likeable and ill explain the top 3 ways to be likable and people to listen. Ofc you will need other things especially if you aren't a Chad.

1) smile literally all the time. Idk why but it makes people seem more at ease around you than if you're frowning and it also makes people see that you're happy and most likely a fun person

2) be kind and give comments. Don't be massively obvious like "I like your smell" just drop into yoourr conversations "that's some good fucking deoderant, where did you buy it?". This will boost anyone's ego a lot, the mere fact that you are kinda worshipping them they will want you around as sorta a dopamine factory for them

3)active listening. You know how we love to get things off our chest? Most people do. So if you listen to them and hear what they have to say without interrupting they will form oxytocin which in men will make bonding and with foids a sorta love feeling. They will love you but probably not want to vigorously fuck you because looks.
However just listening isn't really good enough. You need to bring back up what they say to show you really are listening for example.

"I had a beer this tuesday"

After they get done speaking say "fuck I wish I could have a beer, what did you have"

Imagine the dopamine of someone actually listening to you. You can see how this works for bonding.

Step 3:

Be like the government. You need to have to be able to be an accessory to the group. For example this is one I've heard works well in the military. Buy a massive carton of cigarettes off empire market for what $30 and then just hand our ur cigarettes to them

If you do this you are the guy everyone likes who is generous and can provide stuff.

I'd reccomend looking into the money maxxing so you can keep providing nice shit for ur friends

Give them cigarettes, booze,fake ids, fake watches, fake items of clothes ( risky), drugs like weed, lsd, xanax. This is gonna make you a useful accessory and just makes you more likable. However I would reccomend don't make it obvious you're just getting stuff. Like say once or twice a week say "hey I got some weed, you guys wanna come smoke at mine"

Or if they're like "we're going out" tell them you'll bring booze.

Step 4:

Eboy max. Yes, e boys are clearly the modern Chad and most psl4+ can achieve it. Now I say to Eboy max and start a tik Tok potentially but mainly it shows u are very modern and will act as a massive halo.

All you need to Eboy max

Is:

1)debloat, just do cardio

2)haircut max, pretty easy grow out your hair and find a good barber or hairdresser

3) collagen max. Use retin a, collagen supplimnet, vitamin c serum and use something with some SPF in it to preserve ur preexisting collagen. Finally try derma rolling and if your a teen you should be using GH if you can but otherwise use it at low doses such as 2-3iu a day for collagen and skin and anti aging benefits

4) soft max with beta Carotine, asthaxin, fake tan if you can and whiten teeth. Ofc if you're a teen I'd reccomend the height stacks and frame stacks. Look into @Strike_Poseidon stack and use dht for the masculinisation of you're body and your face. By masculine I mean in the psl term such as thick neck, wider fwhr, good jaw, zygos, brow and eye area

5) fashionmax "b-but I h-h-have no money"

Well tbh neither do I but with ewhoring or other money maxxing methods you can bring in quite a steady income.

Now rather than buying from gucci and LV directly use taobao and weidian.

Great websites for very very realistic fakes. Literally 1:1. I've never been called out for my fashion max with these and often people tell me it's real. So don't worry about that

What u need is to learn fashion. Look into the predicted male fashion trends and buy in advance so it looks like you're fashionable which is a massive status thing. Look into eboy fashion . Hoody, necklace jeans but it needs to fit you so look at getting them fitted by a proffesionals

6) a good point made by a user should be have a body halo too, obviously I am gonna reccomend sarms and hormines especially if you're a teen as you need height too. But a body halo is real so try achieve this and you'll get approaches. A good body is better than a terrible on for smv especially if your face isn't a Chad
Step 5:

Keep using these and remeber because you're new to the place they are gonna see this as an amazing oppurtunity as you're a great person to be around an an asset so find the group you want to join and start this ASAP. Remeber treat everyone like this so you are in every circle. This is ideal as more circles is more status.

Good luck, hope this helped some people

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Jnumber01, Deleted member 6191 and 15 others
BUMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Pietrosiek
Step 1:

You will need to start yourself fresh, it is literally impossible to go from incel to high status "hey its that guy!". So if you can start a new job or change schools. If you can't this most likely won't work

Step 2:

You need to be the guy everyone likes. Now Contrary to popular opinion don't try and be funny! You'll look like a retard making shit amateur wikihow jokes. You're either funny or you're not. What you want to be is likeable and ill explain the top 3 ways to be likable and people to listen. Ofc you will need other things especially if you aren't a Chad.

1) smile literally all the time. Idk why but it makes people seem more at ease around you than if you're frowning and it also makes people see that you're happy and most likely a fun person

2) be kind and give comments. Don't be massively obvious like "I like your smell" just drop into yoourr conversations "that's some good fucking deoderant, where did you buy it?". This will boost anyone's ego a lot, the mere fact that you are kinda worshipping them they will want you around as sorta a dopamine factory for them

3)active listening. You know how we love to get things off our chest? Most people do. So if you listen to them and hear what they have to say without interrupting they will form oxytocin which in men will make bonding and with foids a sorta love feeling. They will love you but probably not want to vigorously fuck you because looks.
However just listening isn't really good enough. You need to bring back up what they say to show you really are listening for example.

After they get done speaking say "fuck I wish I could have a beer, what did you have"

Imagine the dopamine of someone actually listening to you. You can see how this works for bonding.

Step 3:

Be like the government. You need to have to be able to be an accessory to the group. For example this is one I've heard works well in the military. Buy a massive carton of cigarettes off empire market for what $30 and then just hand our ur cigarettes to them

If you do this you are the guy everyone likes who is generous and can provide stuff.

I'd reccomend looking into the money maxxing so you can keep providing nice shit for ur friends

Give them cigarettes, booze,fake ids, fake watches, fake items of clothes ( risky), drugs like weed, lsd, xanax. This is gonna make you a useful accessory and just makes you more likable. However I would reccomend don't make it obvious you're just getting stuff. Like say once or twice a week say "hey I got some weed, you guys wanna come smoke at mine"

Step 4:

Eboy max. Yes, e boys are clearly the modern Chad and most psl4+ can achieve it. Now I say to Eboy max and start a tik Tok potentially but mainly it shows u are very modern and will act as a massive halo.

All you need to Eboy max

Is:

2)haircut max, pretty easy grow out your hair and find a good barber or hairdresser

3) collagen max. Use retin a, collagen supplimnet, vitamin c serum and use something with some SPF in it to preserve ur preexisting collagen. Finally try derma rolling and if your a teen you should be using GH if you can but otherwise use it at low doses such as 2-3iu a day for collagen and skin and anti aging benefits

4) soft max with beta Carotine, asthaxin, fake tan if you can and whiten teeth. Ofc if you're a teen I'd reccomend the height stacks and frame stacks. Look into @Strike_Poseidon stack and use dht for the masculinisation of you're body and your face. By masculine I mean in the psl term such as thick neck, wider fwhr, good jaw, zygos, brow and eye area

Well tbh neither do I but with ewhoring or other money maxxing methods you can bring in quite a steady income.

Great websites for very very realistic fakes. Literally 1:1. I've never been called out for my fashion max with these and often people tell me it's real. So don't worry about that

What u need is to learn fashion. Look into the predicted male fashion trends and buy in advance so it looks like you're fashionable which is a massive status thing. Look into eboy fashion . Hoody, necklace jeans but it needs to fit you so look at getting them fitted by a proffesionals

Step 5:

Keep using these and remeber because you're new to the place they are gonna see this as an amazing oppurtunity as you're a great person to be around an an asset so find the group you want to join and start this ASAP. Remeber treat everyone like this so you are in every circle. This is ideal as more circles is more status.

Good shit boyo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7079 and Pietrosiek
kek

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lev Peshkov
I've been using this myself. I'm currently the cool druggie no worries kid status lol
Never thought about providing things
Good tip buddy boyo

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
agree with all points but 4 (maybe cuz im too old). also another thing i would add is that you should gymmax. the amount of people who approach me now that ignored me in school because of my body is insane. they all seem to want to be my friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Lev Peshkov
Never thought about providing things
Good tip buddy boyo
It's a primal instinct, tribes would be formed over providing your next meal. The person who would provide would be well liked and I put 2+2 together and that's what we get

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 6403, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
agree with all points but 4 (maybe cuz im too old). also another thing i would add is that you should gymmax. the amount of people who approach me now that ignored me in school because of my body is insane. they all seem to want to be my friend
Sure ill add that in real quick

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and buflek
It's a primal instinct, tribes would be formed over providing your next meal. The person who would provide would be well liked and I put 2+2 together and that's what we get
Pm buddy boyo

• +1
good thread.

• Love it
Nice thread its legit! i am always smiling and being positive everyone is always happy when i am around:):) and just be intrested in them ask alot of questions don't talk too much about yourself thats it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Danish_Retard and Lev Peshkov
step 3 is VERY legit btw. i used to do this a lot. investing 5€ into your social circle can sometimes bring you from the lonely virgin to the guy everyone likes within days (you shouldnt betabux and buy stuff all the time and dont waste ur money like crazy tho).

and about step 2.3: i feel like this mostly works for girls tbh. they really appreciate a good listener while some guys think nothing of it or just use you as an emotional punching bag

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Lars
step 3 is VERY legit btw. i used to do this a lot. investing 5€ into your social circle can sometimes bring you from the lonely virgin to the guy everyone likes within days (you shouldnt betabux and buy stuff all the time and dont waste ur money like crazy tho).

and about step 2.3: i feel like this mostly works for girls tbh. they really appreciate a good listener while some guys think nothing of it or just use you as an emotional punching bag
It's true, it seems to work nicely for me but it'd all situation dependant. You should experiment with the ideas and see what works! Thanks for reading my friend :)

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and buflek
Step 3:

just fucking lol, literally betabuxxing for your FRIENDS. i could not contain my laughter when i read these lines and realized they are indeed unironic

bluepilled roach-tier thread son, but u are a good user so there will not be consequences this time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 6191, Danish_Retard and 3 others
just fucking lol, literally betabuxxing for your FRIENDS. i could not contain my laughter when i read these lines and realized they are indeed unironic

bluepilled roach-tier thread son, but u are a good user so there will not be consequences this time
JFL if you actually beta bux. I said indirectly like give them a cigarette or guve them some booze but make sure it's not a gift make sure they see you can provide

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Kingcel32 and karbo

yeah no one listen to this retard please jfl

JFL if you actually beta bux. I said indirectly like give them a cigarette or guve them some booze but make sure it's not a gift make sure they see you can provide
I already fucked up from the first step :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Sksksks

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol, Entschuldigung and Lev Peshkov
Nice thread its legit! i am always smiling and being positive everyone is always happy when i am around:):) and just be intrested in them ask alot of questions don't talk too much about yourself thats it
That's kinda why this sites is sometimes harmful like I read smiling makes you look like a cuck so I always perma squint and look intimidating :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others

yeah no one listen to this retard please jfl
Fuck, he didn't rope yet.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
That's kinda why this sites is sometimes harmful like I read smiling makes you look like a cuck so I always perma squint and look intimidating :lul:
Indeed, lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Pietrosiek
Love you bro but the guide isn't that great and it will change A LOT depending on others enviroment. I'd rather refer to a blog like www.succeedsocially.com and let people work it out themselves.

• Love it
What worked most for me is just taking initiative. Taking the initiative to start conversations, small talk, to ask questions etc...
The main reason I didn’t have a social circle is because I never bothered to talk to others and instead just expected everyone to start talking to me first. Don’t be the guy who only talks when someone first starts talking to him.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

All you need to Eboy max

Is:

6) a good point made by a user should be have a body halo too, obviously I am gonna reccomend sarms and hormines especially if you're a teen as you need height too. But a body halo is real so try achieve this and you'll get approaches. A good body is better than a terrible on for smv especially if your face isn't a Chad
Step 5:

Legit, son. Great IRL appeal SMVmaxxing guide that so many of us have neglected.

No E-boy for negroids

Doesn't work
I was the leader of my social circle with more than 10 people and now i'm a loser at uni

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Doesn't work
I was the leader of my social circle with more than 10 people and now i'm a loser at uni
Fr? When I start uni next year what do you recommend then? I thought at least a decent portion of the people yk will remain as friends and carry through uni esp if similar courses and classes.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Fr? When I start uni next year what do you recommend then? I thought at least a decent portion of the people yk will remain as friends and carry through uni esp if similar courses and classes.
It depends, I moved

Tip: get involved in the activities and have more than 1 social circle

• Hmm...
Reactions: inceletto
You shouldn't smile all the time, makes you look weak or dumb.
People should indeed smile more, but you must keep a pokerface sometimes, make people deserve your smile.