Social Circle said I am too enthusiastic/high-energy/in people's face.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
2 guys, 2 girls. Haven't met these people in months before people call me fakecel for having a social circle.

We were doing some beers, playing pool, doing some card-games, etc. We started talking about dating and I said it's over for most men and that I don't stand a chance with women.

They said that it's because my energy levels get too high when I am drunk and I start talking too much instead of listening to people (?) jfl honestly.
absolute cope

you know it's over when people tell you shit takes like this. How can high energy ever be a failo?!

Again I ruined my lean-maxxing by drinking beers yesterday.
I need to stop socializing all together it's a massive life-min when you first need to become chad before you can enjoy socializing.

at least I didn't eat any kebabs or it would be completely over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Sprinkles, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
its only when ur uggo

and i get the opposite comments

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
We started talking about dating and I said it's over for most men and that I don't stand a chance with women.

this is where you fucked up to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Latinolooksmaxxer
2 guys, 2 girls. Haven't met these people in months before people call me fakecel for having a social circle.

We were doing some beers, playing pool, doing some card-games, etc. We started talking about dating and I said it's over for most men and that I don't stand a chance with women.
you can only say that shit amongst the bois only

if theres girls in there they will get into normie bluepilling mode because normie foids interpret that as a criticism of the socially privileged female gender and that is unacceptable

if they were more woke they would have slippery slopped your ass ('bruh its because of ppl that say shit like that why women get beaten and raped')

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
normies with high energy are annoying and overcompensating, chads with high energy are extroverted and enthusiastic. Normies with low energy are shy and awkward, chads with low energy are cool and mysterious.

You're right, its just normie cope and should not listen to their advice. Also you should have never revealed that you're even remotely blackpilled in the first place.

Also venting to normies shows weakness (female trait) and as an added bonus fuels victim mindset.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 34058, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person