Social workers are coming to my house, what should I tell them? In gta

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
What should I tell them the reason why I haven’t been coming to school is?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Ricky212, try2beme and 1 other person
@try2beme @n9wiff @Narcissus🥀 @northern mogger @hunkymonkey69 @PrinceLuenLeoncur what should I do?

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, try2beme and northern mogger
ER them
Shooting Pew Pew GIF

Say you think you have anxiety and slow processing and fake this illness when they assess you for it

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Ricky212, rhinoplasty and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Say you think you have anxiety and slow processing and fake this illness when they assess you for it
What’s slow processing? So they’ll take me out in cuffs or do I still have the chance to run out my house?

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Alr let’s be serious now, give me what to do and the outcome please

Wondering why that hasn’t happened in the past tho
tell them you have body didmporhia

Tell them you have anxiety and fake it

Bro got caught skipping 4th grade

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
What’s slow processing? So they’ll take me out in cuffs or do I still have the chance to run out my house?
You think social workers are going to handcuff you and take you to some institution because you skipped school? You're acting like your fucking Richard Ramirez or something. Nothing will happen at all. Don't tell them anything just be quiet. The blame will be put on your parents though.

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and loathe
You think social workers are going to handcuff you and take you to some institution because you skipped school? You're acting like your fucking Richard Ramirez or something. Nothing will happen at all. Don't tell them anything just be quiet. The blame will be put on your parents though.
So do you want me to tell them I have anxiety or don’t tell them nothing and don’t even open the door type shit?

So do you want me to tell them I have anxiety or don’t tell them nothing and don’t even open the door type shit?
It's not your choice to not open the door you're 13. Don't say anything. Just be quiet. Don't tell them anything.

It's not your choice to not open the door you're 13. Don't say anything. Just be quiet. Don't tell them anything.
I’m home alone

Are u sure I should open the door and say completely nothing when they ask me questions or just tell them I have anxiety

I’m home alone

Are u sure I should open the door and say completely nothing when they ask me questions or just tell them I have anxiety
Don't even let them in the house in that case. If they ask you questions, legit just say "I'm not saying anything/I have nothing to say to you." and leave it at that. What're they gonna do fucking torture you for information? No. They can't do anything. Nothing will happen to you for not showing up at school. If you say something like "I have anxiety" they will probably assign some kind of social worker to do investigating on you and find out the source of your anxiety AKA they will grill your parents and interfere in your life. If you don't say anything it will give you the best outcome. Good luck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and rhinoplasty
Don't even let them in the house in that case. If they ask you questions, legit just say "I'm not saying anything/I have nothing to say to you." and leave it at that. What're they gonna do fucking torture you for information? No. They can't do anything. Nothing will happen to you for not showing up at school. If you say something like "I have anxiety" they will probably assign some kind of social worker to do investigating on you and find out the source of your anxiety AKA they will grill your parents and interfere in your life. If you don't say anything it will give you the best outcome. Good luck.
Nigga wym in that case? What other case was going to happen?

Where do u live

They're gonna take you away from your parents if you continue not going to school

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
They're gonna take you away from your parents if you continue not going to school
@TechnoBoss said I should say nothing to them/not open the door

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
@TechnoBoss said I should say nothing to them/not open the door
This isn't going to go away until you go to school. They'll get CPS involved

Why have you not been going to school?

This isn't going to go away until you go to school. They'll get CPS involved
I was going to go to school the next day but they’re tripping

That’s not even what I said

You're black, just say you've been doing the usual — robbing gas stations, shooting the opps, and selling weed.

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey