SocialMaxxing- My project

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
More often than not I find myself not being able to carry a conversation face to face. It depends of course if u are very comfortable with that person is different but I do know there is room for huge improvement and I'm gonna start to work this area.

Sick of being told I barely talk lol. Thanksfully my social anxiety is gone tbh. Thanks 4 inches lifts, I owe that to you.

My project is going to consist on downloading random apps and meet up with at least 3 strangers per week.

I don't care if they're a potential friend or foid to date, nor where we go. My focus will be on improving my conversational skills as much as possible and have a good feeling after the meet up is done that there wss fluidity and non awkwardness.

Looks are everything but charismatic chico> socially inept chico.

I'm starting today!!!

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 2846, Milk and 3 others
Nigga you gon be dead by next weak if you do this.

Just fucking lol if you think that socially inept Chico would be worse. He would be just more intriguing and hot to wet foids by radiating the mysterious aura.

This is not secure. If you bump into a rapist with a knife and he says "Show me your butt lovely" and you try to run but your lifts jump off and you fall and he then proceeds to cut the cloth of your jeans, it's over. Don't even bother making a thread about how some stranger raped you because you'll be forever bullied by this forum

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and RAITEIII
This is not secure. If you bump into a rapist with a knife and he says "Show me your butt lovely" and you try to run but your lifts jump off and you fall and he then proceeds to cut the cloth of your jeans, it's over. Don't even bother making a thread about how some stranger raped you because you'll be forever bullied by this forum
So now I'm known for my lifts hhh. The rapist gonna be mirin my fraud tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back