society treat animals better than their own kind

lunin7

lunin7

💉
it’s really sad you hard workers get shit and drama meanwhile animals sit on their ass and shit under the welcome mat

And a brutal dogpill is that society will try to defend pitbulls for attacking someone and say it was the owner, no boyo that dog breed was created in a lab mr pee body and sherman type shit innit

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, try2beme and chosen-one
Dog> non aryan

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Only whites do that

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and lunin7
Bruh they eat dogs in other countries. You must mean only in america

• +1
Bruh they eat dogs in other countries. You must mean only in america
Yes I mean in america because I’m aware that most other countries are filled with ethnic mentality

Yes I mean in america because I’m aware that most other countries are filled with ethnic mentality
Yeh bruh when I was in the philippines there were a bunch of starving dogs running around everywhere.

• So Sad
Its just a white people thing tbh. 3rd world countries dont have time or resources to care about that kind of shit. People in 1st world countries have too much time on their hands.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7 and SidharthTheSlayer
it’s really sad you hard workers get shit and drama meanwhile animals sit on their ass and shit under the welcome mat

And a brutal dogpill is that society will try to defend pitbulls for attacking someone and say it was the owner, no boyo that dog breed was created in a lab mr pee body and sherman type shit innit
Well yes
Animals are pure beings
I can sooner kill a normie human than kill an animal (not that the former would be particularly difficult)

• +1