Softmaxxed and almost leanmaxxed. Any hairstyle suggestions?

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
My hairstyle failoing me rn. I have recessed temporals, and big forehead. I want to hide these flaw as much as possible. Could u guys be reasonable and suggest me some good haircuts that I can show my barber so that he doesn't fuck me up? Or should I want and let it grow longer? Wdy guys think? I have put literally every hair product in my hair. All oils and things that give more volume. Hair is still shit. How the fuck. Also rate me.

Attachments

• IMG_20240210_182001.jpg
    IMG_20240210_182001.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240210_142835.jpg
    IMG_20240210_142835.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240210_023024.jpg
    IMG_20240210_023024.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, Gigatyrone69, aleksander and 1 other person
You don't deserve those eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, arabcelxxx, Hamdan and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and PrimoMaxxer
Why you change your username yo @Bzz

Why can't yall be serious and answer my question what is this shit forum with its shitty users. Yall rly have nothing better to do than trying to be funny. Jfl just leave and stop wasting ur time. I'm srs. Jfl

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999, nigkook and Hamdan
You fell off bro

• JFL
Reactions: piec and Bzz
Why can't yall be serious and answer my question what is this shit forum with its shitty users. Yall rly have nothing better to do than trying to be funny. Jfl just leave and stop wasting ur time. I'm srs. Jfl
Because you can't even take yourself serious you retard. You said you'd leave multiple times and still larp you MTN fuck. Take your own advice and just leave.

My hairstyle failoing me rn. I have recessed temporals, and big forehead. I want to hide these flaw as much as possible. Could u guys be reasonable and suggest me some good haircuts that I can show my barber so that he doesn't fuck me up? Or should I want and let it grow longer? Wdy guys think? I have put literally every hair product in my hair. All oils and things that give more volume. Hair is still shit. How the fuck. Also rate me.
funky whyd you change ur name

Why havent u left still

Only way is to grow it out longer and get it curly like before. That or shave completely and be done with it

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
Good eyes bad skull shape 🍐

• +1
Reactions: fagtard
Get a low taper fade lul

I think ur a candidate for lefort 4 btw

cut the sides short but don't fade, top and front should stay long then just let ur curls hang on ur forehead

Attachments

• men-curly-hair-fringe-short-back-and-sides-indigital-costumenational-748-fw15.jpg
    men-curly-hair-fringe-short-back-and-sides-indigital-costumenational-748-fw15.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Bzz
Mtn

realistically, you'd get some game if you stopped rotting on this website