"Softmaxxing/Gymmaxing is cope only hardmaxxing matters"

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Iron
In my 4 years of being on this forum I can assure you not a single user whose said this HAS ASCENDED

0, NONE, NISCH, NATTA.

Users like @androgenic /loox/looksmaxxer49 were blasting roids putting the effort everyday to fucking ascend meanwhile some rotting autist were here ranting saying his effort were cope and futile and that hardmaxxing is the only thing that mattered what utter bull.

It's been proven time and gain man if you arent even softmaxxing dont bother planning out your surgeries or over analysing your facial aesthetics all of that comes after you softmaxx.

Ascend or Die trying​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman, LooksThinker, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
You need both. I fully softmaxxed / roid maxxed and it still wasn’t enough: my base let me down.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Deleted member 64865
Just drink water brah

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
In my 4 years of being on this forum I can assure you not a single user whose said this HAS ASCENDED

0, NONE, NISCH, NATTA.

Users like @androgenic /loox/looksmaxxer49 were blasting roids putting the effort everyday to fucking ascend meanwhile some rotting autist were here ranting saying his effort were cope and futile and that hardmaxxing is the only thing that mattered what utter bull.

It's been proven time and gain man if you arent even softmaxxing dont bother planning out your surgeries or over analysing your facial aesthetics all of that comes after you softmaxx.

View attachment 2805669

View attachment 2805675

Ascend or Die trying​
true,softmaxx first before hardmaxx,even with shit genes unless ur deformed or indian

• +1
True, alot of people here are lazy fuckers that just complain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865 and UrGirlsMcm

Jfl is this niga standing up, no way hes getting heightmogged by a fucking drawer :ROFLMAO:

• JFL