I depleted all softmaxxing methods. I can't cope anymore... Hardmaxxing is the only way

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
I have done every softmaxxing method on this forum. My skin is spotless, white, and collagemaxxed using vitamin c serum, beta carotene, obssesive use of sunscreen, and occasional bb cream. I'm standing at 6'1 when heightmaxxed with 2 inch lifts and chondroitin supplementation. My hair is fluffy and Lucious using curl cream and argan oil, I'm debloatmaxxed and leanmaxxed. Through out my 2 year looksmaxxing journey, every day and every week was filled with excitement of using new supplements, oils, debloat methods, fashion copes, and countless other methods. With every new looksmaxxing method came new wave of confidence and dopamine. Now, all of that is depleted. There is nothing more I can do except expensive fashion copes.

Hardmaxxing...is the only way for me to cope now. I just made an appointment for asian rhinoplasty. I will also be working on a patch work tattoo sleeve on my arm, copying tattoos off of Pinterest and Vinnie hacker. I'm thinking of working with Giant for upper maxillary implant, but right now I'm collegemaxxed so I'm too poor for implants. But we will see.

Remember... *******HARDMAXX OR ROPEMAXX******** choose one or the other

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 49130, sayi and 6 others
no autistic tier diet and 6h a day chewing = didnt even try

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, greywind, Clavicular and 5 others
Skin care is a total cope, confirmed by chico and sean. Moisturizing is enough. Chewing will make you a hamster (confirmed by me). The only way is a bonesmaning if you have decent features and ratios. For me it works bc my face lacks cheekbones, browridge and chin

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan, EggKing and PsychoDsk
I have done every softmaxxing method on this forum. My skin is spotless, white, and collagemaxxed using vitamin c serum, beta carotene, obssesive use of sunscreen, and occasional bb cream. I'm standing at 6'1 when heightmaxxed with 2 inch lifts and chondroitin supplementation. My hair is fluffy and Lucious using curl cream and argan oil, I'm debloatmaxxed and leanmaxxed. Through out my 2 year looksmaxxing journey, every day and every week was filled with excitement of using new supplements, oils, debloat methods, fashion copes, and countless other methods. With every new looksmaxxing method came new wave of confidence and dopamine. Now, all of that is depleted. There is nothing more I can do except expensive fashion copes.

Hardmaxxing...is the only way for me to cope now. I just made an appointment for asian rhinoplasty. I will also be working on a patch work tattoo sleeve on my arm, copying tattoos off of Pinterest and Vinnie hacker. I'm thinking of working with Giant for upper maxillary implant, but right now I'm collegemaxxed so I'm too poor for implants. But we will see.

still uggo kys

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
this dumb fuck idiot gonna get "paTch WoRK" tattoos just because of Vinnie fucking hacker.

how fucking desperate can someone be for a womans attention? if its not there, it never will be. fuck off.

gonna go get random fucking tattoos from Pinterest! muhh patchwork!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, greywind, shogrim and 6 others
Did you try coping with orthotropics and chewing yet?

Tales from Tashkent

this dumb fuck idiot gonna get "paTch WoRK" tattoos just because of Vinnie fucking hacker.

how fucking desperate can someone be for a womans attention? if its not there, it never will be. fuck off.

gonna go get random fucking tattoos from Pinterest! muhh patchwork!!
Better than retarded traditional tats tbh

Skin care is a total cope, confirmed by chico and sean. Moisturizing is enough. Chewing will make you a hamster (confirmed by me). The only way is a bonesmaning if you have decent features and ratios. For me it works bc my face lacks cheekbones, browridge and chin
How do i bonesmash? Should I use a hammer or brick

How do i bonesmash? Should I use a hammer or brick

The jews are trying to cancel the only way to ascend, don't listen to them lil bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whitepilled4life and N8verBegan
U gota do every soft max and build your body so when you do surgery its all ready there

try cold showers bro

and 600g of sugar a day

only possible way of ascending is surgery

yes, dressing better helps
yes, working out helps
yeah, fixing posture helps

but none of these things ascend someone, they're complementing details that positively impact an existing aesthetic face and body, but not the BASE and the base is always face, height and frame

and you will get someone else's tattoos just to attract fat foids who drool over Vinnie Hacker while listening to justin bieber? don't do that

only possible way of ascending is surgery

yes, dressing better helps
yes, working out helps
yeah, fixing posture helps

but none of these things ascend someone, they're complementing details that positively impact an existing aesthetic face and body, but not the BASE and the base is always face, height and frame

and you will get someone else's tattoos just to attract fat foids who drool over Vinnie Hacker while listening to justin bieber? don't do that
What surgeries do you recommend?

and 600g of sugar a day
That will lower his testosterone and increase his estrogen. That shit will also make his skin disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: x123 and socialcel
softmaxxing is mostly cope

looks is like 50% face, 40% height and 10% frame/physique

also jfl at getting tats, absolute low IQ trait

Every cope has an end

softmaxxing is mostly cope

looks is like 50% face, 40% height and 10% frame/physique

also jfl at getting tats, absolute low IQ trait
Low iq get more bitches than you gray

Lol you need yo NTmax more like it if you 6"2 skinmaxxed and leanmaxxed th only way you are incel is if you have facial defortmity (which you would have mentioned if was case) or you are too autistic.

exactly what i've been saying
skincare is cope

You Ve Bone Smash for ze new vorld order - Klaus Schwab

• JFL
Reactions: blackout_96_