Some blackpill hot takes

Mio

Mio

Master
  • Being a white tall athletic normie is enough to slay
  • PSL is massively overrated (should be water)
  • If you’re black dating NA black women, being BBCmaxxed is more important than being GL
  • If you’re dating non black women, you just need to be NT and to preferably be above 6.5 inches non bone pressed (both cases assuming you’re not overweight and at least a LTN)

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Akhi, Ricky212 and 20 others
  • If you’re black dating NA black women, being BBCmaxxed is more important than being GL
  • If you’re dating non black women, you just need to be NT and to preferably be above 6.5 inches non bone pressed
wish i was black. easy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Xangsane, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
The dogpill is a laughably bad theory.

• JFL
Reactions: lookism, Xangsane, ascension and 6 others
psl not overrated, niche maxxed fag would pull none while bald, shit skin, broke, ass personality, or shit clothes while 5+ psl will look good in any hair style, skin, ethnicity (hot take), clothes, broke, stupid

• +1
Reactions: Adoniss, the next o'pry, rand anon and 3 others
Latino, arab, MAYBE med (I’ve seen some as dark as you)
could i be lightskin passing if perm hair and contact lenses?

• +1
Reactions: Mio
could i be lightskin passing if perm hair and contact lenses?
No not lightskin
psl not overrated, niche maxxed fag would pull none while bald, shit skin, broke, ass personality, or shit clothes while 5+ psl will look good in any hair style, skin, ethnicity (hot take), clothes, broke, stupid
Very few people have that high psl though

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger and testicularatrophy
No not lightskin

thanls. i was trying to stupidly lightskinmaxx, as i thought similar skin color

• +1
no lol. 5 PSL isnt uncommon it’s solid HTN it’s 5-10% in the total population. Keep in mind total

• +1
I'd say happymaxxing is ideal route, but if you're ugly then its more than just 'looks'-- its a genetic marker for them. If you're ugly then Christ, I pray for you. I don't know brah, just enjoy life for what it is.

My only advice: ignore women. Don't treat them like shit, but don't treat them like its the last piece of pussy on Earth. You get me?

also race mixing is for faggots.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Deleted member 25377, rand anon and 1 other person
no lol. 5 PSL isnt uncommon it’s solid HTN it’s 5-10% in the total population. Keep in mind total
That means there are at most 10 solid htns per 100 (high balled) people which isn’t enough to go around even though women date in harems nowadays

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
what would u rate?

like 4.65 or 5/10??

what makes me be below average / average looking
out of 8, nice looking low htn can pull certain types of women with ease

I'd say happymaxxing is ideal route, but if you're ugly then its more than just 'looks'-- its a genetic marker for them. If you're ugly then Christ, I pray for you. I don't know brah, just enjoy life for what it is.

My only advice: ignore women. Don't treat them like shit, but don't treat them like its the last piece of pussy on Earth. You get me?

also race mixing is for faggots.

what would u rate?

like 4.65 or 5/10??

what makes me be below average / average looking
5.5. grow facial hair and increase your T levels. avoid estrogen at all costs. and maybe youll increase to 6.

Nobody gives a shit about a random nigger's takes

• JFL
Jestermaxxing isn’t useless. Being a funny mf who’s NT makes up if you’re lacking in the physical aspect.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio and SeriousAscension
It is funny when an Indian guy looks like me (a Dutch guy). I heart ancient migration. I am guessing you're an upper caste jeet? Nice cheekbones though. I wish the Indian retards in Canada looked more like you-- I would find your people more tolerable.

My advice? Try to do the second pic irl more. The first one is jarring-- screams autistic to me. Other than that, you're more than enough for all women (barring them not liking an indian guy, but again, you're an 'aryan' Indian, not an African mix.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
agree with all of these except for the last one, i'd say 6 inches is enough, girth > length
also you obviously have to be gl as well

• +1
  • If you’re dating non black women, you just need to be NT and to preferably be above 6.5 inches non bone pressed (both cases assuming you’re not overweight and at least a LTN)
wtf does na mean

another hot take this is htn chadlite in the real world

wish i was black. easy
BBC theory has been disproved countless times. At best it makes being black a -1 trait instead of the regular deathnics -3

Being white is a +5

based thread

• +1
Magick is the most effective way to get pussy and money.

nah, his face is mtn at best.
i know how people gonna rate him here im talking about real life hes phisyque is top 1 percent and he got some got features dude is in his 30s

i know how people gonna rate him here im talking about real life hes phisyque is top 1 percent and he got some got features dude is in his 30s
delusional, some old buff guy with mtn face isnt gonna slay nothing but single moms.

he has 0 appeal for prime women and being able to fuck 30 year olds isn't an achievement.

what would u rate me from 1 to 10?
idk most people here rate me like mid tier normie

and i sent my pic to a girl today , (i live in india)
shes from there too and is like
"ive seen better faces"
From an objective stand point? You're at minimum a 7.

Your complexion needs work, or possibly that 3rd world lighting is hurting you. Aim for a warmer / softer yellow - orange when you take photos of yourself. Our world isn't a florescent lightbulb you know?

Acne should be dealt with on the cheeks (I deal with the same shit, it's gotten far better with routine + diet + taking care of the body)

Your eyes are fine. Not top tier mind you, but neither is the majority of the population. They're soft and kind, they don't scream psycho-killer so you're fine on that front.

How old are you? I want to say 18 - 20. I had that sort of softer look when I was about 19 into mid 20, but around 21 - 22 I had a sort of "masculine glow up" in regards to the face; I think the majority of men have that happen before / close to / after 25.

In general : Take care of your skin, smile in the eyes more, and with that, time should age you into a man most women will desire.
*also work out. if you don't already, you're gimping yourself.
*chew maybe too? its your call brah. I've been grinding my teeth since 10 so I don't have an opinion in that regard

*also that girl who said she has seen better is being a bitch / testing you. Women are cynical, vindictive, spiteful, beautiful beings. In short, they're retarded.

The handpill is way more important than the wrist pill

BBC is cope (water)

Latino, arab, MAYBE med (I’ve seen some as dark as you)
One of the most laughable things I ever read on this forum. Is funny how people cope about thinking some phenos can look like others totally different

I can 100% guarantee that no one in Latin America would think he is Latino, no one would think he is Med, even Arab I highly doubt. Sorry, but people aren’t dumb, and skin color is not the only thing in pheno. There are so many others

im 19
ya i do workout , would getting good body make me attractive to most women?

also why do people here say im average?
don't sweat it then. there is a growing period for most people from 19 - 25. seriously, you won't even realize it until you look back in 3 years.
yes a good body makes you attractive to most women barring any retarded ones that like fat guys or skinny twinks.

people say you're average for a myriad of reasons, be it personal or spiteful.

You're a good looking guy who is 19. Let time help put things together.

hey also can i get good looking woman with arranged marriage?
I'm white. I have no frame of reference for any of that friend. Tell your parents genetics > income

• +1
Reactions: thenumbersmason
Somewhat true (nichemaxxed fag would def not be incel. You could also say the opposite too though, psl is overrated cause in order to overcome all of these traits
bald, shit skin, broke, ass personality, or shit clothes while
u need to literally be at the upper echelons of the psl scale, which is unfeasible even after hardmaxxing for most people unless they already hve an above avg base. Much better returns on nichemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and thenumbersmason
Bold of you to assume any of us can get to the stage where dick size matters

• JFL