Some blackpill hot takes

BBC is cope (water)
BBC is semi cope but the advantage of being black is that you can get away with cold approaching as long as you aren't blatantly urkel looking or autistic

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Women would rather have sex with dogs than incels.
there are several cases of women willingly fucking dogs
there are 0 cases of women having natural sex with incels
therefore dogpill is true

there are several cases of women willingly fucking dogs
therefore dogpill is true
brain rot

The dogpill is a laughably bad theory.
it's just that dogs will do stuff to women and a lot of them will just let them do it
and a lot will enjoy it
that's really the concrete dog pill
but them actually choosing dogs over men, is wrong

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
THE ARGUMENT? WHERE IS IT?
NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!
CACHI CACHI CACHINNATION
THE SCHOLAR GOT TOTAL DOMINATION
KEKA KEKA KEKAROO
HERE'S YOUR LOSS FOR YOU!
I can't be bothered to explain why you're retarded.

• Being a white tall athletic normie is enough to slay
  • PSL is massively overrated (should be water)
  • If you’re black dating NA black women, being BBCmaxxed is more important than being GL
  • If you’re dating non black women, you just need to be NT and to preferably be above 6.5 inches non bone pressed (both cases assuming you’re not overweight and at least a LTN)
I think PSL is overrated too. The most brutal one is JBW + tall. I've seen normie/ltn looking guys have very attractive gf's just because they're white and tall

• +1
Reactions: Mio
so , i do get very obsessive when it comes to women and i might act desperate (for online dating)

in college theres a rumor of me being a pedophile

i rarely smile and walk too fast

i dont get approached by women btw ( im in india)

also my college has a fucked male to female ratio of like 3 : 1
You need to nt maxx by correcting those behaviors

• +1
Reactions: thenumbersmason
im definitely high tier normie in any country , right?

also should i get muscle if i have broad shoulders by default?
Above that tbh. You should get muscles for the halo

• +1
BBC is semi cope but the advantage of being black is that you can get away with cold approaching as long as you aren't blatantly urkel looking or autistic
Yeah since blacks are giga nt 90% of the time

• +1
Reactions: Mio
I think PSL is overrated too. The most brutal one is JBW + tall. I've seen normie/ltn looking guys have very attractive gf's just because they're white and tall
JBW + tall + NT doesn't exist. This forum values height, and race too much, yes they are still part of the holy trinity of race, face, and height but face RUNS AWAY WITH IT IN TERMS OF IMPORTANCE and is the sinlge most important factor by a HUGE MARGIN if you aren't HTN you aren't gonna slay simple as that. I can also attest I am 6ft1, northwestern europe pheno, NT, MTN and not slaying. Convinced JBW is a myth

btw i tried messaging girls from college

some responded
some became friends

but there were a decent amount who called me a creep saying i message people that i dont even know
Hygiene Maxx. NT Maxx. Style Maxx.

• +1
>no argument AGAIN
>ad hominem

You lost. VAMOOSE to your kennel and come back when you're ready.
several cases
Several means a small amount greater than two, so female zoophilia is very rare and thus can not be extrapolated onto all women.
What is natural sex?

If woman has sex with an incel that man is no longer an incel, so your premise selects the contradictions out of your argument.

Average mulatto slays easier in the west then the average white man (“cool black guy”+jbw is a deadly combo to some women)

Provided that your not “too” dark or have exaggerated features like jay z your smv as black man is usually gonna be higher than other ethnics (not the white looking ones)

white are the biggest beneficiaries of media halo, NOT BLACKS!

Jewish question has a lot of truth to it, but white incels use it as a coping mechanism too much.

Most of the hate for blacks and Indians has a lot more to do with lookism than behavior. 13/50 has some merit but it’s simply just used as a deflection and obscures the underlying reason why sfcels hate black people.

Most ethnics are supporters of white supremacy deep down inside

Most black women are not race loyal

chad or betabux theory is also cope from incels (altough this may change in the future)

If your a white man above a 3 or a slightly above average Latino/black guy, wtf are you doing on this website?

Several means a small amount greater than two, so female zoophilia is very rare and thus can not be extrapolated onto all women.
The dogpill doesn't say all women fuck dogs.
What is natural sex?
You know what i mean. Naturally flowing sex, that just happens, where two people willingly have sex due to attraction to each other..
If woman has sex with an incel that man is no longer an incel, so your premise selects the contradictions out of your argument.
Yes. I mean "incel" as in men with bad looks.

JBW + tall + NT doesn't exist. This forum values height, and race too much, yes they are still part of the holy trinity of race, face, and height but face RUNS AWAY WITH IT IN TERMS OF IMPORTANCE and is the sinlge most important factor by a HUGE MARGIN if you aren't HTN you aren't gonna slay simple as that. I can also attest I am 6ft1, northwestern europe pheno, NT, MTN and not slaying. Convinced JBW is a myth
No shit because if you live where most people are white JBW doesn't work

NT > everything else essentially

• Hmm...
Reactions: Axii
You are not a future mogger

if i started looksmaxxing at 15, maybe id have been. this was me when i was 15

thugmaxxing is impossible if you parents arent hood

btw i tried messaging girls from college

some responded
some became friends

but there were a decent amount who called me a creep saying i message people that i dont even know
from the pictures you posted here you are genuinely very very good looking, almost model level. Facial features resembling cillian murphy with decent colouring too. It sounds just like a behavioural issue but your looks are definitely not the problem, especially if you're 6'1. Unironically become bluepilled, stop consuming blackpilled content and just try and be nice, kind to others, normal and sociable.

edit: nvm u look goofy af in this pictue https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-got-hurt-lmfao.938983/

maybe u just look good in those pictures maybe they're frauded
idk post more or smth

from the pictures you posted here you are genuinely very very good looking, almost model level. Facial features resembling cillian murphy with decent colouring too. It sounds just like a behavioural issue but your looks are definitely not the problem, especially if you're 6'1. Unironically become bluepilled, stop consuming blackpilled content and just try and be nice, kind to others, normal and sociable.

edit: nvm u look goofy af in this pictue https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-got-hurt-lmfao.938983/

maybe u just look good in those pictures maybe they're frauded
idk post more or smth
well i look goofy in that one cause bad lighting and angle

heres me in motion

WhatsApp Image 2024 02 08 at 95755 PM

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-02-08 at 9.57.55 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-02-08 at 9.57.55 PM.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 0
you look good in like 2 of these and then like a serial killer in the others
facial expression and different haircuts lmao

anyways can i message you?