Some Nigress in UK cried to me about the racepill

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
3700609 1697225686678

i remember once i was talking to some nigger girl in UK and she started crying to me. saying how no one likes black girls "whenever someone says their type, its never black girls".

honestly its kinda sad. people born with the unpreferred heights or races. and theres nothing they can do about it. they are just an innocent person who wants to be loved. but theyre been placed in hell. such a cruel world. i need to make sure my kid never experiences this. no one deserves it

but anyways i gave her some copium " thats probably because blacks are only 1% of the population of UK" and she felt better

honestly i hate to see people suffering from blackpills. because i can relate to it. i should become a blackpill therapist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Fgsfds, Debetro and 6 others
If you're black it means that you sinned in your last life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: e<6gx#7Nw6APF"XU, Fgsfds, zura and 8 others
Fuban

• Love it
Reactions: Fgsfds
The irony is women tend to have stronger racial preferences than men

Also in studies showing black women are least desired, they still do far better than even the most successful group of men

So JFL at crying about the racepill

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, zura, zainab and 8 others
You could always move out to a another country?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 26859
shouldve fucked her

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
If you're black it means that you sinned in your last life
uh, no. it means your soul remained neutral in the debate between jesus and lucifer on a planet near the star kolob about what to do about the billions of spirit children of the god elohim

she still has it better than 99.99% of all men

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, Dicktator and Manletmachine
I see black girls with white normie/ HTN often. Don’t be fat is the only looksmax they need to accomplish

• +1
Reactions: zura and GuyFromSingapore
black women are the least attractive women on earth. only their asses are fine, rest is completly ugly. there are cases where mixed black women can look attractive. but not the complete nigger ones

Ugly burnt brown skin, flat wide noses, thic lips, hyperpigmented pussy and assholes that make them unwashed--- It's no surprise black women are least desired, theyre way too ethnic looking in this eurocentric world

Fogs

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds and Deleted member 26859
good decision worst thing u can do is drop blackpills on girls, terrible idea i ahve experience