some of my photos of the week

mosca7k

mosca7k

God bless us
Guys, I missed a lot of gym time for personal reasons, anyway, I'm still fat and have a lot of body fat, but this will soon be resolved,I took most of these photos right after waking up so as not to fake anything, in some I didn't even wash my face hahah, God bless you all.
IMG 20240129 WA0047
IMG 20240129 WA0048
IMG 20240129 WA0046
IMG 20240128 WA0352
IMG 20240129 WA0044
IMG 20240128 WA0169
IMG 20240129 WA0040
IMG 20240129 WA0042

Mtn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tom69, xxv, hytt and 10 others
lacking bones, mtn

• +1
Reactions: mosca7k
High Mtn but able to fraud htn with angles

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, xxv, lowiqNormie and 3 others
High ltn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tom69, mayo mogger, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
Low htn close to mid htn

Very good looking

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tom69, RiceCel1234, med and 10 others
Guys, I missed a lot of gym time for personal reasons, anyway, I'm still fat and have a lot of body fat, but this will soon be resolved,I took most of these photos right after waking up so as not to fake anything, in some I didn't even wash my face hahah, God bless you all.View attachment 2707963View attachment 2707964View attachment 2707965View attachment 2707931View attachment 2707934View attachment 2707936View attachment 2707937View attachment 2707941
I mog u so badly boyo JFL. KYS FREAK

• +1
Ur high htn and chad in whatever 3rd world country u live in. Everyone in the comments are shit chugging coping racists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, ethniccel, mayo mogger and 5 others
God bless you
My rating is the most thought you are going to get from here. Anyone who rates you less than strong mtn is trolling or something.

• +1
Reactions: mosca7k and Deleted member 20370
htn

• +1
Reactions: mosca7k, goodgamebro and Deleted member 20370
My rating is the most thought you are going to get from here. Anyone who rates you less than strong mtn is trolling or something.
I know chads who said I'm a mtn common, only god can ascend me maybe it will never happen, in the end I am I have a path to follow

Ur high htn and chad in whatever 3rd world country u live in. Everyone in the comments are shit chugging coping racists.
I'm just an ordinary mtn, I hope God gives me the opportunity to ascend someday, God bless you friend

I know chads who said I'm a mtn common, only god can ascend me maybe it will never happen, in the end I am I have a path to follow
Definetly not mid mtn. Minimum strong mtn.

You have decent bones and very good eyes. Also no serious failo.

• +1
Guys, I missed a lot of gym time for personal reasons, anyway, I'm still fat and have a lot of body fat, but this will soon be resolved,I took most of these photos right after waking up so as not to fake anything, in some I didn't even wash my face hahah, God bless you all.View attachment 2707963View attachment 2707964View attachment 2707965View attachment 2707931View attachment 2707934View attachment 2707936View attachment 2707937View attachment 2707941
Looks gay

• +1
Ugly as fuck
Mtn due to bloated face and shit jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, mosca7k and scrunchables
  • +1
Reactions: mosca7k and Deleted member 25377
STRONG ltn

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and mosca7k
What is this a joke, this dude is clearly a HTN+. Decent harmony, nice jaw,nose,lips,eyes,eyebrows,skin,hair.. Idk about height or frame but this dude is HTN+.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Blackgymmax, mosca7k and 1 other person
HTN + great appeal, every single detractor in this thread is foolish. This is why you go to pms with actually good raters bro bc most niggas in the ratings section would rather troll.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 39692, mosca7k and 3 others
Pretty af ur a mogger and we have the same mole

• +1
HTN + great appeal, every single detractor in this thread is foolish. This is why you go to pms with actually good raters bro bc most niggas in the ratings section would rather troll.
Fax appeals great OP

• +1
If you keep saying stuff like this we'll have another schery
I don't care, everyone has their own reasons for being the way they are, I'm going to ignore the futile things and take the good things

• +1
Reactions: Perfection
What is this a joke, this dude is clearly a HTN+. Decent harmony, nice jaw,nose,lips,eyes,eyebrows,skin,hair.. Idk about height or frame but this dude is HTN+.
I have 6.1, 57 frames, I'm nothing, several people gave me so many scores, I just believe in God and in results, I only focus on criticism to improve

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro
Delete them

• +1
Thanks bro, I know this is one of my 5 evaluation posts, but I like being criticized, only then can I improve, being targeted doesn't get anyone anywhere

low-mid htn

• +1
mtn tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mosca7k and LooksThinker
Thank you God bless, how can I improve?
you can´t really softmax any longer because you are already so maxed out. Gymmax and become higher t or something but idk about anything else

• +1
you can´t really softmax any longer because you are already so maxed out. Gymmax and become higher t or something but idk about anything else
Age limit?

Definitely not high htn, low-mid htn due to lack of striking features

• +1
Reactions: mosca7k and LooksThinker
Can you help me improve this?
dont listen to him lol, your coloring isnt striking but its also not a failo, for being hispanic im assuming you actually got a good base skin color, literally just try to make more contrast by getting slightly better undertones.

Def htn with potential for more

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and mosca7k
dont listen to him lol, your coloring isnt striking but its also not a failo, for being hispanic im assuming you actually got a good base skin color, literally just try to make more contrast by getting slightly better undertones.

Def htn with potential for more
I would like to be white, but I work with what God gave me, I am a mix of Spanish and Brazilian, my coloring is that orange if it is maximized

No ur colouring is just v bland which makes u look normie
I understand that my brother, I really talk about score, you know characteristics etc. Don't tell me things that I can't change like the color of my skin God bless you