some of my photos of the week

Start changing colors. brown hair, blue eyes Which methods can be found on this server. Start going to the gym. You can also inject HGH for a better pubrety like I am, but I don't think you're in for that. Get a nice tan too Maybe start working on your facial features a teensy bit more too, and you'll be a pretty boy slayer.
Thank you so much God bless you, I want to become a robust prettyboy if God allows

• +1
Reactions: latent
What is this

Are we supposed to say thank you or something??

• +1
Reactions: mosca7k
What is this

Are we supposed to say thank you or something??
In this case, it's for you to criticize me, talk about my mistakes, only then can I improve, anyway, forgiveness for my bad writing, God bless you

Hello my dear God bless you, I am from Brazil I intend to become a model one day, if you can tell me my mistakes I will be grateful
ur good looking as is, anything i tell you is pure autism.

• +1
ur good looking as is, anything i tell you is pure autism.
I don't care buddy, I'm on this site to be criticized and improve not the reward without pain and sacrifice

I don't care buddy, I'm on this site to be criticized and improve not the reward without pain and sacrifice
gonial angle too high, upper lip too big, borderline ogre chin, t50.

• +1
Get contacts
Longer hair
Gymax
Glutathione injections to whiten skin
Thank you bro this will be useful, do you know anything for zygo lower sary bone density, or even to develop better and enhance

Thank you bro this will be useful, do you know anything for zygo lower sary bone density, or even to develop better and enhance
Nope not knowledgeable in those sorry

• +1
gonial angle too high, upper lip too big, borderline ogre chin, t50.
Thank you very much for your review, God bless you, can you tell me something to improve based on my face

God bless you

• +1
a lot of potential here and you’re still 16, in my 20s my facial bones were still growing.

• +1
Reactions: mosca7k and Blackgymmax
a lot of potential here and you’re still 16, in my 20s my facial bones were still growing.
Yes I'm focused on my journey, I'll try to do as much good on this site as I can, god bless bro

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Lots of cope in this thread
I know for a fact anyone in hs
The top slayers didn't look anything close to this
Screenshot 20240209 154119 Chrome

He looks like lachowski is you nuked his ratios to slightly above average then gave him child tier dimorphism destroyed his jaw and gave him a bloated face.
Brutal false hope being given by random baseless ratings

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, mosca7k and JosephGarrot123
God did not bless me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mosca7k and HTN_Mentalcel
Guys, I missed a lot of gym time for personal reasons, anyway, I'm still fat and have a lot of body fat, but this will soon be resolved,I took most of these photos right after waking up so as not to fake anything, in some I didn't even wash my face hahah, God bless you all.View attachment 2707963View attachment 2707964View attachment 2707965View attachment 2707931View attachment 2707934View attachment 2707936View attachment 2707937View attachment 2707941
Pls get a haircut i think a perm descends u. Your fourhead ratio and hairline seems good

• +1
Lots of cope in this thread
I know for a fact anyone in hs
The top slayers didn't look anything close to thisView attachment 2733154
He looks like lachowski is you nuked his ratios to slightly above average then gave him child tier dimorphism destroyed his jaw and gave him a bloated face.
Brutal false hope being given by random baseless ratings
Thank you very much for the rating, I'm looking to improve the more criticism the stronger I will become 💓 God bless you bro

Pls get a haircut i think a perm descends u. Your fourhead ratio and hairline seems good
Thanks a lot bro, I'm growing my hair for my testosterone

God did not bless me
Sometimes we are in such a void on this earth that we lose our faith, God is everywhere, fall to the ground and return to him, only he can lift you up and take away your pain💓