Some of you are way too biased when it comes to judging beauty/aesthetics and suffer from a serious lack of discernment

Gargantuan

Gargantuan

Mod
Staff
For as long as I've been here, I've pretty much always had the idea that looks theory was all about judging beauty from an objective point of view, whatever has happened to this concept? So why is it no longer applied here, by a lot of people?

Before I start to point out some of the misguided views some people seem to have here, I will concede that beauty isn't always 100% objective, though it usually is.
However, for a small part, and only under certain circumstances, can it be viewed as subjective and I will elaborate on those type of situations in a bit.

So where does this sudden shift come from? From what I've noticed, the problem is rooted in the fact that guys here cling to their personal preferences way too much.
The degree of attractiveness, when you see someone, is one thing, but actual beauty/aesthetics (which, as I said before, is almost always objective) is an entirely different thing.

Whenever these guys are shown a girl that isn't their 'type' or ideal woman, they will automatically assume that the girl in question is unattractive, simply because she isn't their type.
There's nothing wrong with having a type/ideal woman. In fact, it's completely normal and indeed subjective.
Beauty, on the other hand, is not subjective, in nearly all instances.

Some copes that I've encountered, along the way:
Sasha Luss 1
Post 84404 0 1593897635 57926
602c5932b709a

'Muh she looks like an alien, I wouldn't fuck her even though I'm an incel'
GCmzZRP

Sure thing, buddy. What you were really trying to say, is that she isn't your type/ideal woman and therefore, you automatically try to assume that she isn't attractive, even though she quite clearly is very good-looking and top-tier, in terms of beauty and aesthetics.

Adriana Lima Vogue Espanha 2014
600aff031d953
207DF228 78EF 4FB1 9148 57D3E2C183C5

(credit goes to @looksmaxxer234 for the last pic)

'Muh she looks like a tranny, so overrated, I know girls who fog her by 2 entire PSL points and I wouldn't fuck her, hurr durr'

Once again, she may not be your type either, and that's perfectly fine. However, lay down the copium and put your bias aside for a bit, because it's clouding your judgement.

Do you honestly think that one of the most successful runway models of all time, who has walked 18 Victoria Secret fashion shows, is not objectively attractive? Please quit this community right now if you think that's the case and sign up to Reddit instead.
Alternatively, you could also try to fix your 250ng/dL testosterone levels.

Can subjectivity be the decisive factor when determining beauty? Yes, it can, but only under certain and specific circumstances:
C6d0dd917ddd0c4b9923e781a027f51c
C0af32236db01867d98590616553096f
FD9F7BF5 7D53 4396 B4D2 C8B5F5BC60013eba4cf4f417b4b99fb331ff4d1bf080

Meghan Roche and Birgit Kos are both top-tier fashion/runway models, they are both 99th percentile in beauty for women, objectively speaking: Top-tier phenos, lips, ratios, eye areas, lower thirds etc. they tick all of the boxes in what constitutes an objectively beautiful/aesthetic female, one of the core principles that PSL/looks theory was founded on.

Personally, I prefer Birgit over Meghan but I have no issue with people preferring Meghan because they are both on the same level of beauty/aesthetics, it's a preference at this point.

Unironically though, I've seen people claim that both of these legit gigastacys supposedly 'look like shit'.
Maybe I'd say the same thing if my T levels were lower than that of the average woman, causing me to be shook of females who look more dimorphic than I do because only these type of 'males' can cope to this extent.

Another example:
66d8d0b768dab9bbd9a8fb3034a385de
Cl0NJgVWgAEeN1V
78611687 10158112735649090 5182908469702819840 o36f06bcec5f655728d8b96fb9620976a

Taylor Hill vs Grace Elizabeth

Again, we're talking about the 99th percentile in terms of female beauty, here.
I prefer Grace over Taylor but many of you might give the edge to Taylor because of personal preferences.

If you do a fog battle between Taylor, Grace, Meghan and/or Birgit, the determining factor at play is subjectivity because all 4 of them qualify as 99th percentile beauty and aesthetics for females.

You may not find all of them to be ideal/your type of woman, but that doesn't mean they're unattractive, their level of beauty (objective) remains unchanged.

Here are some more examples of people's preferences in attractiveness clouding their judgement on overall beauty and aesthetics:
S75rRy6ip7cWpILrzNEjJR3fJiVgglbIRXSeIIVDMjM
Nessa Barrett is a Budding Music Star What to Know About the TikToker Making Major Headlines05
48c6a1ec2acee6b6314f374514dbcef4
5a6afef1 c277 4044 9014 89aea96417cc getty 1205386591

'Tik Tok females are ideal and neotenous queens, bro!'

Okay, great. More power to you, if that's your preference/type.
However, the moment that you start to suggest that they mog actual female models, you've officially lost the plot, big time.

I would like to reiterate once again that you may PREFER them over models, which is perfectly normal, but to suggest that they FOG models, is nonsensical and ridiculous.

They simply do not compare to this level of beauty:
5008326A E24B 4BA2 B8A5 FD9989D837C1
Ss3 gthumb gwdata1200 ghdata1200 gfitdatamax

To give you an analogy (people who watch soccer/football will know what I'm talking about):
Girls on TikTok, pop stars, musicians etc. are Europa-league tier, whereas female models are Champions League-tier.

This is a nonsensical comparison:
I can respect the fact that some people will prefer Eva over Candice, and that's probably how most people will interpret fog battles, they go for the female of their preference.
However, Candice fogs Eva quite comfortably, if you look at it objectively. They are not on the same level, this is a fact and not a preference.

This is a comparison that actually makes sense:
I know the context is a little bit different here (as is evident in the title of the thread), but the 2 girls in question here are actually pretty much on the same level of beauty/aesthetics and therefore, make a good comparison with one another.

As does this one:
(I know that I commented that Grace Elizabeth fogs the pair of them, in this thread, so I might come across as a hypocrite here, but I was merely pointing out that I prefer Grace over both Taylor and Palvin) > After all, preference is LEGIT, as a determining factor of beauty, when the girls in question are on the same level of beauty/aesthetics (which they all were, here)

Think about it: Every model could potentially be a star on TikTok, but no TikTok girl could ever be an actual runway model.

TLDR: The bottom line is: I'm not criticizing people for having a different taste in females, in comparison to my taste in females, that would be a silly thing to do as it's totally subjective for each and every individual.
However, I will say that there are different levels to actual beauty and aesthetics that should be recognized and cannot be transcended by preference.

So stop calling females, who are objectively good looking, ugly/trannies whatever, just because they aren't your type.

Beauty and aesthetics, observable reality = objective
Attractiveness and preference, having a type = subjective

@TRNA @SendMePicsToRate @HowAmIAlive123

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, Deleted member 3142, eyelidcel and 55 others
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Edgar, Lolcel, Deleted member 2275 and 14 others
Good thread

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Edgar, Callooh_Calais, ItsOver.com and 2 others
PSL =/= appeal. Goes for men as well, just compare Jordan Barrett or Sean O'Pry to Michele Morrone for example. Barrett and O'Pry are more ideal speaking in terms of PSL, where as Morrone just has a much higher appeal to a wider audience, despite not objectively matching their "beauty".

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Yerico7, Danish_Retard and 8 others
read everything

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Gargantuan
thats a long ass t hread bro, not gonna read it, but i think i agree with it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA, Lolcel, datboijj and 6 others
It looks like an alien, thankfully I have a fetish in Martians
Post 84404 0 1593897635 57926

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, AscendingHero, datboijj and 4 others
I just watched the pics and fuarkk how many stacies in this thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273, Effortless and 2 others
“Ewe tranny”

69C7DEF3 7467 4E56 AA31 57DFB732EEE2

“omg prime jb :soy:

1E07CE35 01B0 4311 8556 16BE54F06B19

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, incel194012940, Daniel Plainview and 38 others
nvm read every word twice, totally agree

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Gargantuan
Dn rd but bump and react for high effort

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 8165
for real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and ItsOver.com
@realklay11 JFL reacting everyone yet again lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6273, Gargantuan and 2 others
true, but whilst PSL users are writing all this, women just divide men below and above 6 psl

whilst were debating what percentile a woman is in looks by judging her bigozygotmatic infraorbital implants width, she is looking at a htn on tinder and swiping left

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, Deleted member 10987, Yerico7 and 4 others
yes
they're tranny, aliens and all the stuff

gonna cry whiteboi?
:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Warlow, Deleted member 12611 and 2 others
Just came here to say that Grace Elizabeth is a giga underrated fogger, pictures don't do her justice because in motion she is insanely beautiful and HQNP

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 13197 and Gargantuan
One of the smart people on this website.

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Gargantuan
true, but whilst PSL users are writing all this, women just divide men below and above 6 psl

whilst were debating what percentile a woman is in looks by judging her bigozygotmatic infraorbital implants width, she is looking at a htn on tinder and swiping left
A sobering reminder about reality, brutal.
Tumblr 4f333bfbc997521e8eaef7d94d2d0ade 02553c91 400

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and gamma
Just came here to say that Grace Elizabeth is a giga underrated fogger, pictures don't do her justice because in motion she is insanely beautiful and HQNP
keep coping with your females retards, gandy mogs all

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eyelidcel, Deleted member 10987, BogdanYermakov and 8 others
A very based contribution nonetheless
Tumblr ef8b4d7fed4d4fb5ec91fb0b3f8b48cd 56b9c9e5 400

Still very underrated though @Vagabond

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Deleted member 10987, gamma and 3 others
A sobering reminder about reality, brutal.
View attachment 1116887
Yeah, on a serious note the threshold for what’s attractive for a man is pretty much impossible to achieve unless you’re born with it

Meanwhile female looksmax = don’t be fat + get rhino maybe😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
For as long as I've been here, I've pretty much always had the idea that looks theory was all about judging beauty from an objective point of view, whatever has happened to this concept? So why is it no longer applied here, by a lot of people?

Before I start to point out some of the misguided views some people seem to have here, I will concede that beauty isn't always 100% objective, though it usually is.
However, for a small part, and only under certain circumstances, can it be viewed as subjective and I will elaborate on those type of situations in a bit.

So where does this sudden shift come from? From what I've noticed, the problem is rooted in the fact that guys here cling to their personal preferences way too much.
The degree of attractiveness, when you see someone, is one thing, but actual beauty/aesthetics (which, as I said before, is almost always objective) is an entirely different thing.

Whenever these guys are shown a girl that isn't their 'type' or ideal woman, they will automatically assume that the girl in question is unattractive, simply because she isn't their type.
There's nothing wrong with having a type/ideal woman. In fact, it's completely normal and indeed subjective.

View attachment 1116618View attachment 1116619View attachment 1116621
View attachment 1116624
Sure thing, buddy. What you were really trying to say, is that she isn't your type/ideal woman and therefore, you automatically try to assume that she isn't attractive, even though she quite clearly is very good-looking and top-tier, in terms of beauty and aesthetics.

View attachment 1116625View attachment 1116626View attachment 1116630

'Muh she looks like a tranny, so overrated, I know girls who fog her by 2 entire PSL points and I wouldn't fuck her, hurr durr'

Once again, she may not be your type either, and that's perfectly fine. However, lay down the copium and put your bias aside for a bit, because it's clouding your judgement.

Do you honestly think that one of the most successful runway models of all time, who has walked 18 Victoria Secret fashion shows, is not objectively attractive? Please quit this community right now if you think that's the case and sign up to Reddit instead.

Can subjectivity be the decisive factor when determining beauty? Yes, it can, but only under certain and specific circumstances:
View attachment 1116631View attachment 1116633View attachment 1116635
Meghan Roche and Birgit Kos are both top-tier fashion/runway models, they are both 99th percentile in beauty for women, objectively speaking: Top-tier phenos, lips, ratios, eye areas, lower thirds etc. they tick all of the boxes in what constitutes an objectively beautiful/aesthetic female, one of the core principles that PSL/looks theory was founded on.

Personally, I prefer Birgit over Meghan but I have no issue with people preferring Meghan because they are both on the same level of beauty/aesthetics, it's a preference at this point.

Unironically though, I've seen people claim that both of these legit gigastacys supposedly 'look like shit'.
Maybe I'd say the same thing if my T levels were lower than that of the average woman, causing me to be shook of females who look more dimorphic than I do because only these type of 'males' can cope to this extent.

Another example:
View attachment 1116646View attachment 1116647View attachment 1116648

I prefer Grace over Taylor but many of you might give the edge to Taylor because of personal preferences.

If you do a fog battle between Taylor, Grace, Meghan and/or Birgit, the determining factor at play is subjectivity because all 4 of them qualify as 99th percentile beauty and aesthetics for females.

You may not find all of them to be ideal/your type of woman, but that doesn't mean they're unattractive, their level of beauty (objective) remains unchanged.

Here are some more examples of people's preferences in attractiveness clouding their judgement on overall beauty and aesthetics:
View attachment 1116713View attachment 1116714View attachment 1116716View attachment 1116717

However, the moment that you start to suggest that they mog actual female models, you've officially lost the plot, big time.

I would like to reiterate once again that you may PREFER them over models, which is perfectly normal, but to suggest that they FOG models, in nonsensical and ridiculous.

View attachment 1116726View attachment 1116727View attachment 1116728
To give you an analogy (people who watch soccer/football will know what I'm talking about):
Girls on TikTok, pop stars, musicians etc. are Europa-league tier, whereas female models are Champions League-tier.

I can respect the fact that some people will prefer Eva over Candice, and that's probably how most people will interpret fog battles, they go for the female of their preference.
However, Candice fogs Eva quite comfortably, if you look at it objectively. They are not on the same level, this is a fact and not a preference.

I know the context is a little bit different here (as is evident in the title of the thread), but the 2 girls in question here are actually pretty much on the same level of beauty/aesthetics and therefore, make a good comparison with one another.

As does this one:
(I know that I commented that Grace Elizabeth fogs the pair of them, in this thread, so I might come across as a hypocrite here, but I was merely pointing out that I prefer Grace over both Taylor and Palvin) > After all, preference is LEGIT, as a determining factor of beauty, when the girls in question are on the same level of beauty/aesthetics (which they all were, here)

Think about it: Every model could potentially be a star on TikTok, but no TikTok girl could ever be an actual runway model.

TLDR: The bottom line is: I'm not criticizing people for having a different taste in females, in comparison to my taste in females, that would be a silly thing to do as it's totally subjective for each and every individual.
However, I will say that there are different levels to actual beauty and aesthetics that should be recognized and cannot be transcended by preference.

So stop calling females, who are objectively good looking, ugly/trannys whatever, just because they aren't your type.

Good thread bro, imagine saying Lima is too masculine
, lol the only thing masculine about her is her height, now I understand why guys here who are under 6’0 wouldn’t want tall girls, don’t want to be heightmogged, but it makes no sense to to call a girl masculine cuz she’s tall

this girl is too masculine

grace is still feminine
It’s about the facial features

it’s funny how people here say muh female models are trannies need neotonous 4’11 gf
Damn low t subhumans everywhere son

and also mog battles between supermodels and tiktokkers shouldn’t be a thing, there’s a reason
One is supermodel and other is a tiktokker there’s a thousand Eva cudmores on tiktok, not too many Candice swanepoel’s in the world

All these people who say female models are tranny would piss their pants if they ever saw one irl, be stunned by how good they look

one final thing is for sex appeal Body is what’s important for women we all want to fuck girls with nice tits ass wide hips whatever but when it comes to breeding the son only inherits the mothers facial features and height not her body, @Gargantuan

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Beetlejuice, deadend and 3 others
just coomed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, gamma and Gargantuan
Usually when someone calls them alien, or no ideal, it’s because it is an anonymous forum, where being autistic is encouraged and comical.

beauty standards exist as long as eyes can see

• +1
Yeah, on a serious note the threshold for what’s attractive for a man is pretty much impossible to achieve unless you’re born with it

Meanwhile female looksmax = don’t be fat + get rhino maybe😂😂
Yeah it's brutal, even surgeries won't make much of a difference, most of the time.

Geneticspill is the final blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and turkproducer
bro who cares about foid aesthetics, their looks wont stop them from finding Chad. This forum isnt to talk about foid aesthetics, we tryna improve our own

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Good thread bro, imagine saying Lima is too masculine View attachment 1116873View attachment 1116875, lol the only thing masculine about her is her height, now I understand why guys here who are under 6’0 wouldn’t want tall girls, don’t want to be heightmogged, but it makes no sense to to call a girl masculine cuz she’s tall
View attachment 1116877
View attachment 1116879
grace is still feminine

it’s funny how people here say muh female models are trannies need neotonous 4’11 gf
View attachment 1116884
and also mog battles between supermodels and tiktokkers shouldn’t be a thing, there’s a reason
One is supermodel and other is a tiktokker there’s a thousand Eva cudmores on tiktok, not too many Candice swanepoel’s in the world

All these people who say female models are tranny would piss their pants if they ever saw one irl, be stunned by how good they look

one final thing is for sex appeal Body is what’s important for women we all want to fuck girls with nice tits ass wide hips whatever but when it comes to breeding the son only inherits the mothers facial features and height not her body, @Gargantuan
Well said, I agree with everything.
Most users are still relatively young, though, so maybe they'll realize these things eventually.

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
dude who cope that this girls dont attractive have ptsd to ipd

bro who cares about foid aesthetics, their looks wont stop them from finding Chad. This forum isnt to talk about foid aesthetics, we tryna improve our own
Well, there's a reason I posted this in offtopic, and not in the looksmaxing section.

Eva is perfect

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Enfant terrible

View attachment 1116618View attachment 1116619View attachment 1116621
View attachment 1116624

View attachment 1116625View attachment 1116626View attachment 1116630

View attachment 1116631View attachment 1116633View attachment 1116635

Another example:
View attachment 1116646View attachment 1116647View attachment 1116648

View attachment 1116713View attachment 1116714View attachment 1116716View attachment 1116717

I would like to reiterate once again that you may PREFER them over models, which is perfectly normal, but to suggest that they FOG models, in nonsensical and ridiculous.

View attachment 1116726View attachment 1116727View attachment 1116728

As does this one:

So stop calling females, who are objectively good looking, ugly/trannys whatever, just because they aren't your type.

good thread
but i think you have a bias regarding grace elizabeth tbh
she is very cute but i dont see here as one the same level as taylor hill or barbara palvin
more like a eva cudmore

edit i was wrong watched her in motion
much better looking compared to some pics

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Gargantuan
good thread
but i think you have a bias regarding grace elizabeth tbh
she is very cute but i dont see here as one the same level as taylor hill or barbara palvin
more like a eva cudmore

edit i was wrong watched her in motion
much better looking compared to some pics
All models look better in motion than they do in pictures, it seems. And they probably look even more stunning in real life, I bet.
Palvin looks kinda weird in some pictures as well but she looks much better in motion.

Grace unironically comes across as a really nice person as well, but maybe that's just looks halo influencing me lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Enfant terrible
Not a single word you fucking joke of a mod dont ever mail me this again

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 4430
All models look better in motion than they do in pictures, it seems. And they probably look even more stunning in real life, I bet.
Palvin looks kinda weird in some pictures as well but she looks much better in motion.

Grace unironically comes across as a really nice person as well, but maybe that's just looks halo influencing me lol

no i think most these top tier models seem legit nice
maybe a side effect of there goodlooks

• +1
Not a single word you fucking joke of a mod dont ever mail me this again
Didn't expect much else from a guy who has the testosterone levels of a castrated platypus, have you taken a pregnancy test yet?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2729, Warlow and 1 other person
@Gargantuan plz check your messages
and sry for the autism

Good thread bro, imagine saying Lima is too masculine View attachment 1116873View attachment 1116875, lol the only thing masculine about her is her height, now I understand why guys here who are under 6’0 wouldn’t want tall girls, don’t want to be heightmogged, but it makes no sense to to call a girl masculine cuz she’s tall
View attachment 1116877
View attachment 1116879
grace is still feminine

View attachment 1116884

It's not low T to prefer a feminine Jb to a 30 yo tall woman

Candice Swaneaple is 32 yo
Lima is 39 yo

Of course they're still hot as fuck, but it's normal for a teenager/young man to prefer YOUNGER girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Gargantuan
It's not low T to prefer a feminine Jb to a 30 yo tall woman

Candice Swaneaple is 32 yo
Lima is 39 yo

Of course they're still hot as fuck, but it's normal for a teenager/young man to prefer YOUNGER girls
Yeah you can have preferences or whatever, but the point of this thread was that supermodels objectively look better than. All the tiktok girls that people on here worship, what I meant by low t was that calling them a tranny because they somehow masc mog you is extremely low t subhuman type stuff @Gargantuan

• +1
supermodels objectively look better than.
It's not objective that supermodels are better. Just because they're models doesn't mean they're more attractive, and this is true both for male models and female models

Some supermodels (male) have less sex appeal than other men, this has been proven
Barrett (supermodel) despite having high psl rating, has less sex appeal than Michele Morrone

So it shouldn't sound strange that some female supermodels, despite having higher psl rating, have less sex appeal between men than other girls

Supermodels psl mogs, but psl =/= smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Gargantuan
It's not objective that supermodels are better. Just because they're models doesn't mean they're more attractive, and this is true both for male models and female models

Some supermodels (male) have less sex appeal than other men, this has been proven
Barrett (supermodel) despite having high psl rating, has less sex appeal than Michele Morrone

So it shouldn't sound strange that some female supermodels, despite having higher psl rating, have less sex appeal between men than other girls

Supermodels psl mogs, but psl =/= smv
Yeah, there's definitely truth to that. Having good/ideal features doesn't always translate to huge irl appeal, even though it does imply that they are 'genetically superior'.

Status plays a factor as well when it comes to having good appeal. The modelling world is still a relatively obscure business in comparison to Hollywood stars/musicians, for example.
Imagine if you would combine the 2, though. For example, Chico with Justin Bieber's status and Kate Li with the status of someone like Selena Gomez.

Their overall profiles would be off the charts.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
facts

• +1
people's preferences in attractiveness clouding their judgement on overall beauty and aesthetics
Mothafocka, peoples preference is what determines what is attractive. JFL @ You thinking that because somebody has a modeling contract they must be more attractive than those who do tik tok. Agree with most of your actual examples except the alien looking foid, sure she's a stacy, but she gets fogged by every tik toker thirst trap. Also Eva fogs the model in the post easily.

But muh aesthetics and looks theory!!!!1

Aesthetics and looks theory is derived from mass appeal, if you take a sample size of 50 men and get them to judge which of 2 women is more attractive, the winner is the one with better aesthetics and looks. Aesthetics does not exist outside of the realm of sexual attraction.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 12611 and Copeful
Mothafocka, peoples preference is what determines what is attractive.
Incorrect. Re-read what I said at the bottom of the OP:
Preference can be the decisive factor, but only when they are on the same level of attractiveness.
If you don't think different layers/levels of attractiveness exist, looks theory isn't for you.

Adriana Lima objectively looks better than Eva Cudmore, this is not just a preference, this is also a fact.
You thinking that because somebody has a modeling contract they must be more attractive than those who do tik tok
Not every model who is signed to an agency is conventionally attractive, I never said that. But let's compare the best of both worlds, top-tier models to top-tier tiktokers, shall we?
You will notice that models are superior to them, not because they have a modelling contract, but because they have a superior-looking FACE.

Also, no top-tier model wishes to be a tiktoker (even though they could) whereas tiktokers can only dream of being a top-tier model. Sadly for them, their faces are not good enough (and they're too short as well, usually).

she gets fogged by every tik toker thirst trap. Also Eva fogs the model in the post easily.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Sasha Luss is superior to literally every tiktoker, and it's not up for debate. Your coomer brain might think differently, but girls like Eva Cudmore are high-tier beckys at best whereas Sasha is a legit stacy.
Aesthetics and looks theory is derived from mass appeal, if you take a sample size of 50 men and get them to judge which of 2 women is more attractive, the winner is the one with better aesthetics and looks. Aesthetics does not exist outside of the realm of sexual attraction.
Loop Trump GIF

Most men would pick Kylie Jenner over Kate Li. Does that mean that Kylie has better looks and aesthetics than Kate? Absolutely not, they're not even in the same stratosphere of attractiveness.

If looks theory were to be derived from mass appeal, we might as well start to worship the likes of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. But we won't, cause it's not based on that principle.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723