Some of you are way too biased when it comes to judging beauty/aesthetics and suffer from a serious lack of discernment

Tenor 57

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, pizza and Deleted member 6217
but it makes no sense to to call a girl masculine cuz she’s tall
Yes it does jfl, height is a masculine dimorphic trait.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 2403 and Uglybrazilian
The root of this problem is that niggas always confuse SMV with PSL when judging both females and males

Mothafocka, peoples preference is what determines what is attractive. JFL @ You thinking that because somebody has a modeling contract they must be more attractive than those who do tik tok. Agree with most of your actual examples except the alien looking foid, sure she's a stacy, but she gets fogged by every tik toker thirst trap. Also Eva fogs the model in the post easily.

But muh aesthetics and looks theory!!!!1

Aesthetics and looks theory is derived from mass appeal, if you take a sample size of 50 men and get them to judge which of 2 women is more attractive, the winner is the one with better aesthetics and looks. Aesthetics does not exist outside of the realm of sexual attraction.
I agree with 99% of what you said except the last sentence

Sometimes I can acknowledge that a girl is very good looking even tho she doesnt arouse me that much sexually, thats how I feel about most female models

I also know when a guy is good looking even tho Im not sexually attracted to men

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 12611 and zeke714
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Copeful
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6531, Chadeep and 2 others
Didn't expect much else from a guy who has the testosterone levels of a castrated platypus, have you taken a pregnancy test yet?
Holy shit, a mod shouldn't be allowed to have an IQ this low. Being low testosterone as a male, which I'm not considering I could easily kill you irl has nothing to do with pregnancy :lul:

Holy shit, a mod shouldn't be allowed to have an IQ this low. Being low testosterone as a male, which I'm not considering I could easily kill you irl has nothing to do with pregnancy :lul:
Do I really need to remind you of the genetic failure that you are?

350ng/dl :lul:
Cagedhard

The try guys called, they want their long lost member back
UGwTYiB

Who are you gonna kill with those t levels? A kindergartener would probably beat you up in a fight, please kys.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9890 and Deleted member 2275
damm missed this :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan

View attachment 1129552

View attachment 1129553

Who are you gonna kill with those t levels? A kindergartener would probably beat you up in a fight, please kys.
Not a single molecule, that thread was a heavy larp I've never done a T test in my life :lul:

You're a fucking conspiracy theorist mod, people as low IQ like you should be castrated. Won't reply any further to this loser whos life depends on an internet forum

Not a single molecule, that thread was a heavy larp I've never done a T test in my life :lul:

You're a fucking conspiracy theorist mod, people as low IQ like you should be castrated. Won't reply any further to this loser whos life depends on an internet forum
Ah, of course it becomes a larp when it doesn't suit you. And even if it is, it won't be much higher than that as it's evident you're one of the lowest T users here, as well as one of the lowest in IQ.

Muh conspiracy theorist hurr durr :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Please do all of us a favour and end your miserable existence by putting a 9mm Glock through your palate.

Ah, of course it becomes a larp when it doesn't suit you. And even if it is, it won't be much higher than that as it's evident you're one of the lowest T users here, as well as one of the lowest in IQ.

Muh conspiracy theorist hurr durr :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Please do all of us a favour and end your miserable existence by putting a 9mm Glock through your palate.
Not a molecule

• +1
Still didn't read
You read every single word, you giga autist.

Keep telling yourself you're gonna ignore me when in reality you can't stop barking for me :lul:

Talk about rent free

I can respect the fact that some people will prefer Eva over Candice, and that's probably how most people will interpret fog battles, they go for the female of their preference.
However, Candice fogs Eva quite comfortably, if you look at it objectively. They are not on the same level, this is a fact and not a preference.
That's your preference, JFL. Candice is below Eva with this hammer shark level IPD

• Hmm...
That's your preference, JFL. Candice is below Eva with this hammer shark level IPD
No, it isn't. The former is a gigastacy and the latter is a high-tier becky, not comparable whatsoever.

And why are you bringing up IPD as if it's a decisive factor?

Kaia Gerber has a low IPD, lower than Candice, I'm sure, but is still attractive
kaia-gerber-backstage-at-the-alexander-wang-june-2018-fashion-show-in-nyc-11.jpg
5fd663a79576d
5fd663ca09fe1

Elsa Hosk and Sasha Luss both have very wide IPD's, but are also attractive
6B2AF85F 6897 477A B79E 3AFCC4E21A97
Sasha Luss 1

Great thread, i read everything and i looked at every picture very closly, it was a nice sight to behold

• Love it
No, it isn't. The former is a gigastacy and the latter is a high-tier becky
I stopped reading when you said that Eva is just a high-level becky, I can't take your opinion seriously, sorry.
you must live in heaven for this to not even be a stacy lite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 2403
I stopped reading when you said that Eva is just a high-level becky, I can't take your opinion seriously, sorry.
View attachment 1149319you must live in heaven for this to not even be a stacy lite
She was stacylite in her prime

View attachment 1149319you must live in heaven for this to not even be a stacy lite
She actually mogs girls where I live but I don't think she is anything special, honestly. Above average, sure, I'll give credit where credit is due, but stacy/stacylite? Nah.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f2d7666394247372d584b6f4261513d3d2d3530323335373332342e313466633831333338663866643533363638393836323438383338382e6a7067
large-1539353502-c923d7f94c7c388c9ee6feed72f1bd9f.jpg

This is stacylite/stacy-tier, for me. I think Eva is a level below that, honestly.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and court monarch777
She actually mogs girls where I live but I don't think she is anything special, honestly. Above average, sure, I'll give credit where credit is due, but stacy/stacylite? Nah.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f2d7666394247372d584b6f4261513d3d2d3530323335373332342e313466633831333338663866643533363638393836323438383338382e6a7067
large-1539353502-c923d7f94c7c388c9ee6feed72f1bd9f.jpg

This is stacylite/stacy-tier, for me. I think Eva is a level below that, honestly.
Blonde and blue eyes=low iq bimbo

• JFL
Damn low t subhumans everywhere son
I don't get the correlation between being low t and liking feminine women, it's usually the other way around, men that lack masculine features themselves seeking them in females for "muh slayer sons"

I don't get the correlation between being low t and liking feminine women, it's usually the other way around, men that lack masculine features themselves seeking them in females for "muh slayer sons"
Pretty much all men like feminine women. The thing is, a lot of guys here (wrongly) perceive universally attractive features (aka features that look good on both genders) as masculine features, such as dense eyebrows, long ramus, decent sized-mandible+good forward growth, low gonial angle, compact orbitals etc.

XXO3DOS

Good thread

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Gargantuan
Very good thread bro, shame I missed it

Way too little knowledge and way too much cope wrt this topic

Tag me in the future

• Love it

View attachment 1129552

View attachment 1129553

My guy is fucking brooootal.

• JFL
For as long as I've been here, I've pretty much always had the idea that looks theory was all about judging beauty from an objective point of view, whatever has happened to this concept? So why is it no longer applied here, by a lot of people?

Before I start to point out some of the misguided views some people seem to have here, I will concede that beauty isn't always 100% objective, though it usually is.
However, for a small part, and only under certain circumstances, can it be viewed as subjective and I will elaborate on those type of situations in a bit.

So where does this sudden shift come from? From what I've noticed, the problem is rooted in the fact that guys here cling to their personal preferences way too much.
The degree of attractiveness, when you see someone, is one thing, but actual beauty/aesthetics (which, as I said before, is almost always objective) is an entirely different thing.

Whenever these guys are shown a girl that isn't their 'type' or ideal woman, they will automatically assume that the girl in question is unattractive, simply because she isn't their type.
There's nothing wrong with having a type/ideal woman. In fact, it's completely normal and indeed subjective.
Beauty, on the other hand, is not subjective, in nearly all instances.

Some copes that I've encountered, along the way:
View attachment 1116618View attachment 1116619View attachment 1116621
'Muh she looks like an alien, I wouldn't fuck her even though I'm an incel'
View attachment 1116624
Sure thing, buddy. What you were really trying to say, is that she isn't your type/ideal woman and therefore, you automatically try to assume that she isn't attractive, even though she quite clearly is very good-looking and top-tier, in terms of beauty and aesthetics.

View attachment 1116625View attachment 1116626View attachment 1116630
(credit goes to @looksmaxxer234 for the last pic)

'Muh she looks like a tranny, so overrated, I know girls who fog her by 2 entire PSL points and I wouldn't fuck her, hurr durr'

Once again, she may not be your type either, and that's perfectly fine. However, lay down the copium and put your bias aside for a bit, because it's clouding your judgement.

Do you honestly think that one of the most successful runway models of all time, who has walked 18 Victoria Secret fashion shows, is not objectively attractive? Please quit this community right now if you think that's the case and sign up to Reddit instead.
Alternatively, you could also try to fix your 250ng/dL testosterone levels.

Can subjectivity be the decisive factor when determining beauty? Yes, it can, but only under certain and specific circumstances:
View attachment 1116631View attachment 1116633View attachment 1116635
Meghan Roche and Birgit Kos are both top-tier fashion/runway models, they are both 99th percentile in beauty for women, objectively speaking: Top-tier phenos, lips, ratios, eye areas, lower thirds etc. they tick all of the boxes in what constitutes an objectively beautiful/aesthetic female, one of the core principles that PSL/looks theory was founded on.

Personally, I prefer Birgit over Meghan but I have no issue with people preferring Meghan because they are both on the same level of beauty/aesthetics, it's a preference at this point.

Unironically though, I've seen people claim that both of these legit gigastacys supposedly 'look like shit'.
Maybe I'd say the same thing if my T levels were lower than that of the average woman, causing me to be shook of females who look more dimorphic than I do because only these type of 'males' can cope to this extent.

Another example:
View attachment 1116646View attachment 1116647View attachment 1116648
Taylor Hill vs Grace Elizabeth

Again, we're talking about the 99th percentile in terms of female beauty, here.
I prefer Grace over Taylor but many of you might give the edge to Taylor because of personal preferences.

If you do a fog battle between Taylor, Grace, Meghan and/or Birgit, the determining factor at play is subjectivity because all 4 of them qualify as 99th percentile beauty and aesthetics for females.

You may not find all of them to be ideal/your type of woman, but that doesn't mean they're unattractive, their level of beauty (objective) remains unchanged.

Here are some more examples of people's preferences in attractiveness clouding their judgement on overall beauty and aesthetics:
View attachment 1116713View attachment 1116714View attachment 1116716View attachment 1116717
'Tik Tok females are ideal and neotenous queens, bro!'

Okay, great. More power to you, if that's your preference/type.
However, the moment that you start to suggest that they mog actual female models, you've officially lost the plot, big time.

I would like to reiterate once again that you may PREFER them over models, which is perfectly normal, but to suggest that they FOG models, is nonsensical and ridiculous.

They simply do not compare to this level of beauty:
View attachment 1116726View attachment 1116727View attachment 1116728
To give you an analogy (people who watch soccer/football will know what I'm talking about):
Girls on TikTok, pop stars, musicians etc. are Europa-league tier, whereas female models are Champions League-tier.

This is a nonsensical comparison:
I can respect the fact that some people will prefer Eva over Candice, and that's probably how most people will interpret fog battles, they go for the female of their preference.
However, Candice fogs Eva quite comfortably, if you look at it objectively. They are not on the same level, this is a fact and not a preference.

This is a comparison that actually makes sense:
I know the context is a little bit different here (as is evident in the title of the thread), but the 2 girls in question here are actually pretty much on the same level of beauty/aesthetics and therefore, make a good comparison with one another.

As does this one:
(I know that I commented that Grace Elizabeth fogs the pair of them, in this thread, so I might come across as a hypocrite here, but I was merely pointing out that I prefer Grace over both Taylor and Palvin) > After all, preference is LEGIT, as a determining factor of beauty, when the girls in question are on the same level of beauty/aesthetics (which they all were, here)

Think about it: Every model could potentially be a star on TikTok, but no TikTok girl could ever be an actual runway model.

TLDR: The bottom line is: I'm not criticizing people for having a different taste in females, in comparison to my taste in females, that would be a silly thing to do as it's totally subjective for each and every individual.
However, I will say that there are different levels to actual beauty and aesthetics that should be recognized and cannot be transcended by preference.

So stop calling females, who are objectively good looking, ugly/trannies whatever, just because they aren't your type.

Beauty and aesthetics, observable reality = objective
Attractiveness and preference, having a type = subjective

@TRNA @SendMePicsToRate @HowAmIAlive123
Grace Elizabeth is very feminine/neotonous
Cl0NJgVWgAEeN1V

• Love it
All models look better in motion than they do in pictures, it seems. And they probably look even more stunning in real life, I bet.
Palvin looks kinda weird in some pictures as well but she looks much better in motion.

Grace unironically comes across as a really nice person as well, but maybe that's just looks halo influencing me lol

She does seem very nice

• +1
@looksmaxxer234 medium ugly theory apply to girls too

I feel intimidated when a real Stacy shows interest ... but wanna kill myself when I see them with ugly guys :feelswhy:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Looks234 and Deleted member 10987
@looksmaxxer234 medium ugly theory apply to girls too

I feel intimidated when a real Stacy shows interest ... but wanna kill myself when I see them with ugly guys :feelswhy:
Stfu

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
this is called psl autism i think
Not on my behalf. I simply have a yearning to be as objective as I possibly can be, without trying to be biased.

I acknowledge the concept of preference but some people take it too far and up becoming deluded.

It also ties in with the wide-spread pathology that is present on this forum, which I explained briefly here:

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing