some of you guys should actually kys

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
I can differentiate autism and the human condition. I strive for perfection because my brain has been raped to oblivion. I have the privilege given to me by the suffering of my ancestors to worry about such banal things like canthal tilt. I do not by any means think everyone I see is automatically subhuman. in fact I envy their bliss and happiness. to be so comfortable in their flesh regardless of how they look. and thus I do not force retarded notions of beauty upon them. however many of you do. especially these new faggots. they actually take it serious like the fucking retards they are. muh he’s norwooding muh she’s recessed shoot your fucking self incel.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: kebab, Ark, soover4me and 1 other person
dnr it is over for you now your coping

dnr it is over for you now your coping
sincerely go back to tiktok and afterwards when you are soulless and hollow kill yourself a thousand times

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
sincerely go back to tiktok and afterwards when you are soulless and hollow kill yourself a thousand times
been lurking since 2021 smd

Dnr
41006.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
nobody lurks for 3 years without making an account jfl
"Been lurking“ = i had an account here before but I was banned and now i returned with a new one and pretend to be another person

I can differentiate autism and the human condition. I strive for perfection because my brain has been raped to oblivion. I have the privilege given to me by the suffering of my ancestors to worry about such banal things like canthal tilt. I do not by any means think everyone I see is automatically subhuman. in fact I envy their bliss and happiness. to be so comfortable in their flesh regardless of how they look. and thus I do not force retarded notions of beauty upon them. however many of you do. especially these new faggots. they actually take it serious like the fucking retards they are. muh he’s norwooding muh she’s recessed shoot your fucking self incel.
Me ?

• Love it
Reactions: lilith