Reactions: KING REIDYZ, PseudoMaxxer, zura and 2 others
what’s the benefit of mk4 over mk7?

Any more source ?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
?

• +1
How u feel about brainlabz just got some stuff and messin wit it. Also got some t3 aswell from Swiss and wi
Report on it If they are legit I will add to list I heard Swiss is legit

Ok bet

• +1
Don’t Change Your Name plz

• JFL
IA superpharma dht gel is most likely fake btw

• +1
yo i think the swiss is fake I took 25-50mcg of t3 for the past 3 days and had no response at all. Im take like 75-100 for the next two days and report back. I took like alot of estrogen inhibs to from all 3 sources(brain labs / swiss / amino) and dont feel the sides of crashed e but ig feel kinda hot. could be placcbo. I ordered a at home blood kit and going to get bloods through there

• +1
yo i think the swiss is fake I took 25-50mcg of t3 for the past 3 days and had no response at all. Im take like 75-100 for the next two days and report back. I took like alot of estrogen inhibs to from all 3 sources(brain labs / swiss / amino) and dont feel the sides of crashed e but ig feel kinda hot. could be placcbo. I ordered a at home blood kit and going to get bloods through there
Yea bloods is the best way to tell

Did u do bloods for ur baseline?

Hgh, Peptides and Roids

www.napsgear.org/

DHT GEL

Vitamin K2 MK4

SAM-E

Will keep adding more as I find more sources
Do you take k2mk4 for jaw growth or for what? Also SAM-E seems useless DNA methlylation doesn't work, or do you take it for something else?

• +1
Do you take k2mk4 for jaw growth or for what? Also SAM-E seems useless DNA methlylation doesn't work, or do you take it for something else?
Sam-E was recommended for heightmaxxing by some users here but this is an old thread Sam-E isn't that good of a product

K2mk4 you take alongside d3 for bone growth

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and PseudoMaxxer
any source of peptides that ship in europe?

Bookmarked btw!!

• +1
Reactions: piec and Napoleon1800
Sam-E was recommended for heightmaxxing by some users here but this is an old thread Sam-E isn't that good of a product

K2mk4 you take alongside d3 for bone growth
What do you think about Qingdao Sigma for pepitdes and HGH?

• +1
Reactions: piec and Napoleon1800
Isn't that an alibaba source?
They sell on Alibaba to make it easier to order but you can also buy by bitcoin or in other ways by messaging them on Whatsapp

• +1
They sell on Alibaba to make it easier to order but you can also buy by bitcoin or in other ways by messaging them on Whatsapp
Don't have any experience with them just heard about them from some other users idk u can try ig but I think despite what people may say alibaba isn't that trustable, I would go with more reputable more popular choices like catcafe.is, brainlabz, Swisschems, ugfreak, napsgear.org, ukpeptides.com etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Swisschems, catcafe.is, ukpeptides.com
i’m scared of how they ship them tho.

Are they shipped in cold packages and without being shaken?

• +1
i’m scared of how they ship them tho.

Are they shipped in cold packages and without being shaken?
Well I don't really know as I haven't bought from any of these, though I will buy from ukpeptides soon, but I know 2 people who used catcafe.is and both were satisfied with the packaging and the products.

Swisschems there's been mixed reviews from what ive seen so idk

You could try buying once to see what it's like and if it's good continue with that source. Catcafe.is is based in Germany so maybe u want to start with that but their main issue is that they require a 300 euros purchase fee, you can't purchase from them unless it's €300

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Well I don't really know as I haven't bought from any of these, though I will buy from ukpeptides soon, but I know 2 people who used catcafe.is and both were satisfied with the packaging and the products.

Swisschems there's been mixed reviews from what ive seen so idk

You could try buying once to see what it's like and if it's good continue with that source. Catcafe.is is based in Germany so maybe u want to start with that but their main issue is that they require a 300 euros purchase fee, you can't purchase from them unless it's €300
damn, 300 is a lot. But i’ll check it out

• +1
Keep updating the thread this is some good stuff

• +1
Has anyone taken ? Opitropin ?