Forum Advisor
i'll just link the ones from the front page here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, cancercell, Skywalker and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Skywalker
this is a legit question though
nope it isnt

the dick becomes dark as a result of testosterone. its as retarded as asking if u can change ur eyes from brown to blue with honey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
nope it isnt

the dick becomes dark as a result of testosterone. its as retarded as asking if u can change ur eyes from brown to blue with honey
its not the same because hyperpigmentation can be fixed. there are professionals that lighten intimate areas and it works fine.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
its not the same because hyperpigmentation can be fixed. there are professionals that lighten intimate areas and it works fine.
its not hyperpigmentation in ur penis.

u dont realize, everyone with normal t levels has a dark penis relative to their skin color within a range. the one with a pale dick/dick same as their rest of their skin is low t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and It'snotover

u dont realize, everyone with normal t levels has a dark penis relative to their skin color within a range. the one with a pale dick/dick same as their rest of their skin is low t
link study

Exactly. Hyperpigmentation affects the asshole not the penis, men and women have darker genitals because of t and e

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
We need them tho

my dick is red, white and pink srs