Someone explain Henry Cavill's brothers - warning - gross

MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Platinum

This cant be real. Two of them look somewhat alike and are good looking the other 3 are disgusting subhumans, one of them looks like an ape, one Asian and one like a giga subhuman virgin. (I will leave you to figure out which ones I am talking about very obvious)
If you can compare them to say the Hemsworth’s the difference is night and day

This is what most siblings look like. Needless to say one of them got shafted but they at least do not look completely different than each other.
Someone explain Cavills. It is like 7 psl and 1 psl in one family, Asian genetic garbage and North Atlantid all at once. I have never seen such large genetic variance. And yes believe it or not they are all from the same parents.

wtf I refuse to believe that is possible
JFL at puberty too. Just 2 years from when this photo was taken he will mog all of them to sandnigger land and back

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, nonserviam, Deleted member 5875 and 12 others
genetical recombination

my brother mogs me to hell and back too despite having similar features

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 9344 and 16 others
genetical recombination

my brother mogs me to hell and back too despite having similar features
same i have same bone structure brows eye colour as him he still mogs me to dirt

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, WadlowMaxxing, HeavenAdmιn and 1 other person
Genetic recombination. It's also about luck.
Prenatal t and the mother's lifestyle and breastfeeding all have an effect too.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: barretstoe, Deleted member 5969, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
Some of his brothers ended up looking more like their father, some more like their mother, Henry got the right mix of good features from each one.

• JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
mirin atlantid pheno
YpkICw3
20200918 021125

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 9090 and Administrator
jfl he mogs that manlet

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Bruh its all a luck.. Even if you have good looking parents.. Their kids does not get their genes automatically. They can have it from their grandparent or other side..

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 5969, 5'8manlet and 5 others
let me introduce you to genetic recombination.

actually a very good example of blackpill, imagine this: there are millions of families in united states, millions of sons every year. extremely good looking people like cavill are rare obviously, but statistically these people have to exist, so they do.
you only know about them because they were good looking enough to make it and be known, you see them on the internet and think ''wtf he doesn't have it in his genes'' when in reality there are a thousands of permavirgins & subhumans for every 1 chad that is born. ''muh prenatal t, being the first son, mom's pregnancy diet, breastfeeding hurr durr'' all that's bullshit. its genetic recombination. literally pure luck.

life is fucking brutal, but it is what it is, make the best you can out of it.

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, tyronelite, nastynas and 7 others
View attachment 766616
View attachment 766618
This cant be real. Two of them look somewhat alike and are good looking the other 3 are disgusting subhumans, one of them looks like an ape, one Asian and one like a giga subhuman virgin. (I will leave you to figure out which ones I am talking about very obvious)
View attachment 766644
This is what most siblings look like. Needless to say one of them got shafted but they at least do not look completely different than each other.
Someone explain Cavills. It is like 7 psl and 1 psl in one family, Asian genetic garbage and North Atlantid all at once. I have never seen such large genetic variance. And yes believe it or not they are all from the same parents.
View attachment 766696
JFL at puberty too. Just 2 years from when this photo was taken he will mog all of them to sandnigger land and back
View attachment 766719
wtfff is that height difference

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
View attachment 766616
View attachment 766618
View attachment 766644
View attachment 766696
View attachment 766719

Last edited:
the brothers i know in real life always hold a fair bit of resemblance, their ratios/facial proportions are very very similar if they both developed properly (midface, es ratio, fwhr, etc)
But yes, there are alot of cases where some of the brothers absolute mog the others,

im thinking of a case where theres 4 brothers and the second oldest and then the oldest are the moggers, but all brothers still hold fair resemblance

these brothers look so different in facial ratios its just weird

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and MaxillaIsEverything
My brother's 6'2.5 with naturally wide clavs and has never lifted in his life. Can pull beckies and staceylites while being a loner. Never had a driver's licence either.

Then there's me - 5'9.75, narrower, paler, thinner wrists, shorter inseam (31 v 34), smaller feet (size 9 Vs 13). I struggle to get a non landwhale. Plus I'm 43, alone and childless. My bro is married with 3 children.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barretstoe, GreenHat500, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
Its all about being cavill tbh

View attachment 766616
View attachment 766618
View attachment 766644
View attachment 766696
View attachment 766719
What’s wrong? They look similar, cavill just got lucky wit intricate details so he is a chad

My brother's 6'2.5 with naturally wide clavs and has never lifted in his life. Can pull beckies and staceylites while being a loner. Never had a driver's licence either.

Then there's me - 5'9.75, narrower, paler, thinner wrists, shorter inseam (31 v 34), smaller feet (size 9 Vs 13). I struggle to get a non landwhale. Plus I'm 43, alone and childless. My bro is married with 3 children.
Are you really 43? Cool. Love it when older dudes are on this forum.

Look at the difference between Alexander Lukashenko's two sons. Even worse than this

Cope his brothers are moggers too

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything
GENETIC RECOMBINATION
BARRETT’S SIBLINGS

D4FF074D 0E1D 4A80 A7C0 867A1846ADE4 EEA0D600 31BF 4E59 9610 44898CAC160B

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9
What is this faggotry
??????????????
I'm simply talking from the standpoint that they give better insight into things than autistic teens...

Last edited: