someone with a high IQ to be able to explain its harmony and aesthetics?

william2605

william2605

Zephir
CD6B66D2 BB46 436A AAF9 449CEC67FF6D
8D85930B 6D5F 4E74 894F C1E4B439EFA9

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl
forward growth and ratios

forward growth makes face look better from the front adds more 3dness in motion etc

you cannot be attractive without a minimum of forward growth

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
hapa looking and subhuman
just kidding hes gl but overrated.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and 5.5psl
He doesnt have any features that make him stand out, everything is just above average. What makes him so attractive and gives him such harmony is the fact that he has no failos.

• +1
He doesnt have any features that make him stand out, everything is just above average. What makes him so attractive and gives him such harmony is the fact that he has no failos.
The question is what makes his harmony so high

If he had a bad nose, his harmony would be disrupted. Same if he had bad eye area or maxillary recession. The fact that he has no failos is the reason all of his features go hand in hand.

• +1
You always ask the same question...

Ideal ratios, good symmetry, forward growth and proper skull development, indicators of health and youth (healthy glow, clear skin, hairline, collagen, lean face, full lips, good coloration)

He also has no significant feature specific failo (like NCT, thin lips, bulbous or crooked nose)

Last edited:
He just have the perfect white pretty boy pheno that's it

Fai sempre la stessa domanda...

Rapporti ideali, buona simmetria, crescita in avanti e corretto sviluppo del cranio, indicatori di salute e giovinezza (brillantezza sana, pelle chiara, attaccatura dei capelli, collagene, viso magro, labbra carnose, buon colorito)

Inoltre non ha caratteristiche significative specifiche failo (come NCT, labbra sottili, naso bulboso o storto)
8210A67E DFB9 4AF6 9331 3CFC53226D99

His nose is indeed bulbous a bit

pheno, ratios, hair, collagen, top tier lips, top tier fat pads and god tier eye area

and stop posting threads about me faggot

-Chico

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
You're like @badg96 posting the same thread every day

• +1
Reactions: Descender and Octavian_Augustus
Harmony is not something you can recreate by using any metric standards. Harmony is just when expectation meets reality, means by isolating a single facial feature given an array of "face outcomes" there is one that fits the best relative to the feature(here there is a tangent with human social archetypes, won't go into it) , therefore the proportions will vary depending on the isolated inital input. This concept overlaps with averageness which means if given an average feature what is the expectation for the face. At that point you are defining the expectation(harmony) of the expectation(average), now you understand that averageness is a benchmark on which harmony model is based upon(you can see averageness as , given the input>out example,the sequence of operations such as that in->out) ;so harmony is simply extended avererageness, a model of averageness. If a face is average it is harmonious by definition. Lachowski is harmonious because he has no striking features, but primarely because he fits the archetype of youth, that allows him to be "attractive"

Last edited:
@william2605 if you have done statistics you would say that averageness is the conjugate priori model of harmony, just as like the beta-binomial distribution, forget it anyway

Harmony is wide IPD, narrow nose, wide mouth, compact midface.

The degree of good looking you are is mostly determined by the hollowing of the cheeks and hooding over the eyes, which is visible from the side profile as "forward growth" of the supraorbital ridge over the eyes, and a forward midface, causing the hollowing of the cheeks and thus, the shadows, visible from the front.

Harmony as a whole though, your face, is the eyes, nose, mouth.

Harmony is not something you can recreate by using any metric standards. Harmony is just when expectation meets reality, means by isolating a single facial feature given an array of "face outcomes" there is one that fits the best relative to the feature(here there is a tangent with human social archetypes, won't go into it) , therefore the proportions will vary depending on the isolated inital input. This concept overlaps with averageness which means if given an average feature what is the expectation for the face. At that point you are defining the expectation(harmony) of the expectation(average), now you understand that averageness is a benchmark on which harmony model is based upon(you can see averageness as , given the input>out example,the sequence of operations such as that in->out) ;so harmony is simply extended avererageness, a model of averageness. If a face is average it is harmonious by definition. Lachowski is harmonious because he has no striking features, but primarely because he fits the archetype of youth, that allows him to be "attractive"
A lot of guys on tik toker have avarageness face but still not harmonious as chico ,how to explain this ?

@william2605 if you have done statistics you would say that averageness is the conjugate priori model of harmony, just as like the beta-binomial distribution, forget it anyway
What real his facial averageness?

If might be time to admit that you are attracted to Chico

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Your case @EasyMan875

pheno, rapporti, capelli, collagene, labbra di livello superiore, cuscinetti di grasso di livello superiore e area degli occhi di livello divino

e smettila di postare discussioni su di me frocio

-Chicco
Why his lips are top tier ?

Why his lips are top tier ?
why wouldn’t they be? they are plump and have a good shape, they look slightly downturned in some photos but it works well for him

perché non dovrebbero esserlo? sono paffuti e hanno una buona forma, sembrano leggermente rivolti verso il basso in alcune foto ma per lui funziona bene
Some ppl says he has no lips

A lot of guys on tik toker have avarageness face but still not harmonious as chico ,how to explain this ?
Did you understand what i wrote?If they have averageness, they could be harmonious, by the définition i gave if they fit a particular archetype, ave. is a precursor to harm... Again, expectation of expectation

Did you understand what i wrote?If they have averageness, they could be harmonious, by the définition i gave if they fit a particular archetype, ave. is a precursor to harm... Again, expectation of expectation
no I didn't understand well, can you explain in a simpler way? my question is what makes chico harmonious and what is this "averageness"

You always ask the same question...

Ideal ratios, good symmetry, forward growth and proper skull development, indicators of health and youth (healthy glow, clear skin, hairline, collagen, lean face, full lips, good coloration)

He also has no significant feature specific failo (like NCT, thin lips, bulbous or crooked nose)
Many guys have these things, and they still aren't as harmonious as chico

@william2605 For fucks sake dude you only make threads and ask about Chico. Are you autistic or something?
JFL this forum causes autists to hyper fixate on Chico

• JFL
Reactions: looksmidder
@william2605 For fucks sake dude you only make threads and ask about Chico. Are you autistic or something?
JFL this forum causes autists to hyper fixate on Chico
You are a super scam , you are not able to explain his harmony

I’m white with brown eyes and my DNA test came back 100% Northwest, and Western European
Shit dna test
You have nigger blood in you.

• So Sad
Reactions: copefuel
these forums exist for more than 5 years and no one knows gl trying to answer what makes someone gl, science know even less, they r still studying simmetry lol. But there are some stuuf that are fundameental and will never be bad = Good hair, good skin, dense dark eyebrows, good maxilla (Small nose), no sclera show, simmetry, good coloring, not too long midface, good hairline, decent chin, defined jawline.

Shit dna test
You have nigger blood in you.

Also my dad has medium blue eyes and my mother has light brown hair, with brown eyes and both are Germanic so it wouldn’t make sense

But I guess it doesn’t matter for me Jfl as I’m subhuman regardless I could have a10.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: mortis
Also my dad has medium blue eyes and my mother has light brown hair, with brown eyes and both are Germanic so it wouldn’t make sense

But I guess it doesn’t matter for me Jfl as I’m subhuman regardless I could have a10.
Ethnic mother with negro anscestors Confirmed.

• So Sad
Reactions: copefuel