why does cillian murphy look high IQ?

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner

people always perceive him as high IQ and find anything he says really wise and smart even though its not. Why is that?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Richard Cheese
View attachment 2876367

people always perceive him as high IQ and find anything he says really wise and smart even though its not. Why is that?
Recessed = retarded/lowIQ and etc
Normally developed with above average cephalometric markers = must be high IQ

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsik, Allornothing, KIVVV and 8 others
Good symmetry and facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, NoseProphecy and InnerVoid
Accent. Listen to how he talks: proper, posh, calm and collected cunt. Not as classically trained and well-spoken as Christopher Nolan but close enough. As for looks, his eyes are really striking. Bright blue.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, aspiringexcel, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
high class looks

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, InnerVoid and NoseProphecy
But it usually is the other way around - recessed guys are often huge nerds, while those with developed faces jocks, thugs, etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: douche, InnerVoid and murdah
But it usually is the other way around - recessed guys are often huge nerds, while those with developed faces jocks, thugs, etc.
It’s cause nerds are obsessed with something cause they have nothing going on with their lives. If chads were obsessed they would mog

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
It’s cause nerds are obsessed with something cause they have nothing going on with their lives. If chads were obsessed they would mog
Lol, why would they, life is on easy mode for them and it's more fun to party and bang girls, than read and study....

• +1
Reactions: murdah and InnerVoid
I've often thought he looked high IQ as well ,even before I knew who he was or seen any of his
Movies.First time I ever saw him was in Inception and immediately the first thing which stood out
to me was his eye area,something about him gives off a really smug high class aura.

Some people just have this strange aura where you instantly see them and make positve
conclusions about their life.I remember feeling this way when I first this Actor from Law&Order SVU
who played a Lawyer.

Licensed image
Sexy Peter Hermann Pictures

Because his face is really aesthetic. Not very attractive though. Also feminine features make you look more socially intelligent.

Forward upper maxilla pretty much.

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
ome people just have this strange aura where you instantly see them and make positve
conclusions about their life.I r
what about my aura?

Thomas Shelby halo.

It's not necessarily 'normal development', but the combination of this (halo effect) and highly neotonous features (large eyes, large forehead, small jaw) that are generally associated with a high iq and why cillian murphy just looks smart, whereas a highly dimorphic phenotype, whether chad or orgre, is stereotyped as low iq/retarded

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
you realise most geniuses went balding, short and arent very appealing?